Huawei Ascend G510 Disabled Notification Panel. Pls Help :(

Guest joenefloresca

Guest joenefloresca

Hi guys!

I need help :'( I just own a Huawei Ascend G510 - 0200 got it on a contract from my network provider.

My Notification panel was permanently disabled after flashing a official firmware from huawei which is

build 173. http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDcxNDM=.

I wonder if how can I get it back my Notification Panel. My device is already rooted.

Here are some screenshot:

As you can see, the settings is greyed out. You can't check it :(

post-1013992-0-91286000-1368364368_thumb

post-1013992-0-64670800-1368364372_thumb

Thanks guys! Any help will be highly appreciated.

Edited by joenefloresca

Guest Voxpop2011

Surely if this is an official update you should report your problem to Huawei unless, of course, you did something else which might have disabled notification.

Guest KenBW2

Or just use Widgetsoid's notification applet feature, and not be reliant on vendor specific UIs

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Simon O

Looks like you have the root update installed as well since your kernel is quite old. B173 was built in March & the kernel should match it. Not saying this is the cause of your problems but it would be better to completely restore your phone with the stock update 100% before rooting etc just to see if the problem remains or not.

Guest dam ZTE

You need to rename inside the cust folder like origin the hw folder: Vodafone, and do a factory reset.

Edited by dam ZTE

Guest joenefloresca

Hi guys. I tried reflashing a stock frimware Build 173 without root but still got the problem. Other builds doesn't work on my phone :'( Only B713 works fine.

I downloaded and tried to flash other builds as well but it always failed and the build 173 is the only one that can be successfully flashed. :'( Dunno how can I get back those notification panel :(

Edited by joenefloresca

Guest dam ZTE

Try to get the stock "cust" folder and overwrite the b173 one. or the way what works for me: just rename the "hw" forder to "vodafone" (inside "cust" folder) or whatever it name is in your stock rom.

Guest dam ZTE

Ask to someones who has one, i´m from spain and i can´t help you on that: in my case i renamed the folders: /cust/hw/en of B173(general version) to /cust/yoigo/es, and factory reset.

And i´m sorry if you don´t understand me, but i do as i can.

:huh: