CyanogenMod 10.1[Alpha Builds Now Available]

Guest josalaito

Guest ZolaIII

There is one more difference the Y300 have screen resolution of 800X480! The real Huawei twins are Y300 - G330!

The Y300 if with 1950 battery is probably the best option!

This soc is a loo integrated one so it's not a very power friendly! I don't have money bat i will tray to help in development!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest ZolaIII

On the stock debugging options are not set at all so it's probably same problem with CM!

I don't have time right now to post screen shots right now.

Just enable them in CM settings!

Guest ShadeStorm98

Hey guys, me again.

I really only just got this phone and im really diggin it and dont wanna break it. So can you give me a detailed installation guide for this rom and a way to recover my phone if it fails completely. I'v read up on the CM wiki about how to do logcats and the different commands so if i can successfully get it on my phone then i'd be happy to do the logcats and any other required testing.

Links to the right installation guides would do.

Edited by ShadeStorm98

Guest vladandrei51

Unlock bootloader. Install custom recovery (CWM). Download the rom you like, put it on your sdcard. Go to your custom recovery, wipe everything, install the ROM, voila.

You have a tutorial for everything I said above on this forum, if you are stuck somewhere open a thread here http://www.modaco.com/forum/736-huawei-ascend-g510-orange-daytona-y300/, stop posting anything that is not related to CM10,1 here please.

Guest eloimuns

Hi guys,

in htcmania you can found a post for a solution for hangup calls!!!

Flashing chinesee baseband.

At all htcmania

Guest josalaito

Hey, i return, badword exams, sorry for not build this week, with this solved, i try to fix it with the correct things.

Guest ShadeStorm98

@vladandrei51 sorry i was refering to CM so i could help josalaito out with logcats

Has anyone had any luck with the new Chinese baseband fix? and if so how did you install it cause it doesnt seem to be working for me.

and Josalaito are you still in need of logcats?

Guest eloimuns

Did you use the CM from this post or from htcmania?

Its the same or very similar. Use what you prefer but no Big changes.

Guest ShadeStorm98

it's weird... the CM from here doesnt flash. When i change the META-INF is there a special way to re-compress it?

Guest maverick85

I have a Huawei Y300-0100 bought from the CPW in the UK. I'm looking to root and mod my phone and I have heard that the CM10.1 mod is the best out there. Will this work on my phone? Can anyone recommend me a mod for my phone, their doesn't seem to be much out there for the Y300 even though it seems to be a very popular phone at the moment.

Edited by maverick85

Guest Pierreism

The phone has only just been released so I'd wait awhile for the developers get ahold of it. I wouldn't recommend trying these alphas until more conclusive development has been done. Or at least till they get telephony working!

Edited by Pierreism

Guest vladandrei51

Hm... Did the developer gave up this project?

That's sad because it was one of the smoothest rom I've ever tried and the only issue was the battery.

• 2 weeks later...