If I unlock my G510 does it stop Vodafone future updates?

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest Phrank

If you bought it PAYG from Vodafone, chances are high that it isn't locked anyway. Mine was unlocked right out of the box. Obviously you won't get updates pushed from Vodafone if you're on a different network, but to be honest I doubt there'll be any official updates anyway :/

Guest KenBW2

If you bought it PAYG from Vodafone, chances are high that it isn't locked anyway. Mine was unlocked right out of the box

Really? My PAYG Vodafone G510 was definitely locked - both network and bootloader. My CPW Y300 on the other hand was network unlocked

Guest Phrank

Really? My PAYG Vodafone G510 was definitely locked - both network and bootloader. My CPW Y300 on the other hand was network unlocked

Yep. My bootloader was locked, but it wasn't SIM-locked. I had a giffgaff SIM in within 5 minutes ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest ReDiFfer

Title says all :)

Hi,you can contact your Vodafone service provider and get the required details.

If you need to unlock your Huawei Ascend G510 Mobile Phone from network lock visit ADVERTING SPAM.com here they are providing the unlock code at low cost with easy step by step unlocking instructions and unlock it.After unlocking it,you can use freely any GSM network SIM card.This is the safe,fast and permanent unlocking method.

Edited by ReDiFfer