What's the current best ROM/what are you using at the moment?

Guest legotub

Guest legotub

So I got the G510-100 a few weeks ago, unlocked the bootloader and rooted it, and I'm really happy with it.

I'd still like to install a custom rom because I know that they're usually better than stock, especially with there being bloatware on the device.

As the title says, i'd like to know what everyone else is using at the moment, and whether its good or not/are most things working etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Andymac1969

I am using TouchMe, not had a single issue with it so far, battery is good, and Nova runs fine as the launcher, would love CM10.1 but its still in development

Guest KenBW2

Stock + Nova seems the most stable and such. TouchMe doesn't like Poweramp which is a major PITA.

Ideally I'd like a proper AOSP and/or CM, but the stock ROM + Nova + build.prop tweaks is as close to stock as we're gonna get at the moment

Guest legotub

Yeah, I'm currently using stock + nova and tweaking a few things in the build.prop to suit my liking, but I'm going to try and flash Lewa now. I'll tell you guys how that goes.

Guest glassblower

Y300 running Lewa 4.1.2. All good so far but I am unable to download the Argos app from the store because it says it's incompatible with my device. I've tried an app called market helper which tricks the store into thinking the Y300 is a Galaxy S3 or Nexus, but still no luck.

Guest legotub

Just flashed Lewa, it's pretty good, has a lower RAM usage than stock, but some of the things are still in Spanish, and there's no NFC capability because I think the 0200 doesn't have NFC.

I'm gonna try out Cyanogen now, to see if that's any better.