Problems after Flashing MIUI Rom :(

Guest chasser

Guest chasser

It seems MIUI Rom updates the baseband with Chinese one. Now after flashing any stock based Rom my phone stops responding on any call that is made. I can't hang up or make another call unless I restart the device. I almost thought that I bricked it forever, tried vol+- factory restore that doesn't work. I also tried CM based Rom that didn't recognize my baseband at all. So the only solution by far I sticking with MIUI. The problem is I can't use mobile data :(. If anyone has a solution please share. My device is G510-200. Thanks

Guest Hassams

I also faced these problems after coming back from MIUI/CM10.1. Just flash the official firmware, that should fix all the problems. after flash completes flash custom recovery then wipe----> restore your backup.

Guest Phrank

I also faced these problems after coming back from MIUI/CM10.1. Just flash the official firmware, that should fix all the problems. after flash completes flash custom recovery then wipe----> restore your backup.

EDIT: Deleted my original comment about not having the stock ROM.

Download the G510 stock 4.1.1 ROM from here : http://www.ulozto.ne...r001c02b170-rar

From the RAR file, extract the folder called 1_SDCARD

Change the name of this folder to dload and copy it to the root directory of your SD card (not inside any other folders, that is)

Switch off your phone, pull the battery for 5 seconds.

Hold the VOLUME UP AND VOLUME DOWN button and push the POWER button. Hold them for a few seconds, and the Huawei upgrader will kick in. It takes about 5 minutes to reflash the stock ROM completely, make sure you have enough charge.

When you're done, reboot as normal and you're back to "out of the box" state, i.e. unrooted. Just follow the other guides here to root and install TWRP or CM recovery and then flash your favourite custom ROM as normal.

All sorted ;-)

Edited by Phrank

Guest Phrank

You only have to install basband via recovery ..that everything should be ok

Should be, but my experience and that of quite a few others has shown that the only way to correct it is with a full return to stock.

Actually flashing the EU baseband solved my problem. Thanks guys

@Chasser Dude i am facing the same prob here... can u plzz tell me how did u flash EU Baseband ???