ZTE Blade 3

Guest dokladal4

Guest dokladal4

Hi i need to restore my blade 3 (unroot and to return to stock room,return stock recovery) can somebody explain how btw stock rom is croatia tele 2

Edited by dokladal4

Guest dokladal4

i dont unerstand it,i made restore with cwm,now its all like it was before i put custom rom i mean interface and menu and all the apps,is it now stock rom or? and i want to remove super user and cwm

Guest KonstaT

If you made the clockwork backup you restored before you rooted your device, you only need to restore the stock recovery. Install recovery.img from inside update.zip of the Croatian update the same way would install clockworkmod recovery.

If you made the clockwork backup you restored after you rooted your device, you need to restore the stock recovery and use it to install the Croatian update.zip.

Guest dokladal4

i made backup after i rooted i have super user,before i instaled custom rom,now i want to return everything to stock,and as it seems i returned to stock rom but cwm is still there when i press volume - and power button i used this metod to root my phone http://zteblade3.com...he-zte-blade-3/

EDIT: how to restore stock recovery when it is in update.zip and u said i should not instalm stock rom whit cwm

Edited by dokladal4

Guest dokladal4

i know about this topic but i still dont know how to install stock recovery then to install stock rom plz i really need your help

Guest KonstaT

i know about this topic but i still dont know how to install stock recovery then to install stock rom plz i really need your help

Also a pinned topic on the top of the forum.

http://www.modaco.co...-zte-blade-iii/

There's three alternative methods described how to install recovery!

Use those instructions but just replace recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img with your stock recovery.img. You'll find stock recovery.img inside update.zip that you find inside Croatian update you download from ZTE site. There also instructions in pdf format inside the ZTE update how to install a stock ROM with the stock recovery.

I really can't make it any simpler than that.

Guest dokladal4

so i need to download ZTE-BladeIII-Stock-Recovery-ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10.zip then go to cwm install from sd card? but my Build number is P772N10_TELE2V1.0.0B01 is there any difference ?

Guest KonstaT

No, you can only use that to install generic updates.

You'll find stock recovery.img inside update.zip that you find inside Croatian update you download from ZTE site. There also instructions in pdf format inside the ZTE update how to install a stock ROM with the stock recovery.

You can replace the recovery.img inside the clockworkmod flashable zip with the Croatian recovery.img though...

Guest dokladal4

ok i downloaded ClockWorkMod flashable zip: recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-atlas40.zip and replaced recovery.img now i go to cwm and install from sd card?

i needed to replace recovery.img inside .zip?

i did go to cwm and installed from sd card now when i go into recovery(volume down power) its black screen with white box and insite it says FTM what is that??

Edited by dokladal4

Guest KonstaT

Yeah, and again you didn't bother to read any instructions! That is the stock recovery in field test mode. Boot with volume up pressed and you'll get into the recovery menu.

... There also instructions in pdf format inside the ZTE update how to install a stock ROM with the stock recovery.

II Steps of mandatory upgrade

If the mobile phone cannot be powered on without updating unauthorized software

version, you can operate mandatory upgrade with following steps.

1. Hold Volume up key and Power key to enter into recovery mode, as picture 1-9 shown

below.

Picture 1-9

Picture 1-10 There's even pictures!!!

2. Press Home key to enter into option list (As picture 1-10 shown).Press Volume down key

to choose “apply update from sdcard” or “apply update from external storage”.

3. Choose update.zip and press Menu key or power key to start upgrade after searched the

update package.

4. The upgrade is completed after 1-2 minutes, then the mobile phone automatically reboots.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest budala

little off, can anyone post the ZTE blade 3 weather widget, i don't have it on my serbian stock rom and i can't find it anywhere on the net. Thank you.

Guest aleksandar069

little off, can anyone post the ZTE blade 3 weather widget, i don't have it on my serbian stock rom and i can't find it anywhere on the net. Thank you.

cpw8.jpg

http://www.mediafire...eatherClock.apk

if you can not normally install this application use (ES File Explorer), and allows ROOT access in settings and then just copy this file and move it to (system/app) folder.

Edited by aleksandar069

Guest aleksandar069

ok i downloaded ClockWorkMod flashable zip: recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-atlas40.zip and replaced recovery.img now i go to cwm and install from sd card?

i needed to replace recovery.img inside .zip?

i did go to cwm and installed from sd card now when i go into recovery(volume down power) its black screen with white box and insite it says FTM what is that??

Volume UP and press POWER button