CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest vladandrei51

New build out, i going to try it and i will upload later.

I think video and ril are fixed, but i can confirm this without give a try!

You are a god :o.

How about battery drain bug?

Guest Clarkiieh

If he has fixed or attempted to fix battery drain he will probs not release until he has checked the battery usage himself, this could take a day or more? So be patient. For it is a virtue :)

Guest peterck

Huawei Ascend G510 bugs report:

1,YouTube video not working,

2, mobile network not working,

3,battery drains quick

Besides that everything else is running smoothly. Thanks for this rom :).

Guest Hassams
why can't i flash this to my G510-0200? :(

it says failed,,

Read the OP carefully. Download g510 fix in which you get update-script and update-binary replace these with the one's present in the ROM

Guest partyzant_x

You must search the update-binary and updater-script i META-INF folder and then replace this files. I don't remember but in META-INF are another folders. Sorry for my bad english.

Isn't that funny that g510 needs fix for flash where y300 is good to go easily.......

And dear josalaio,thank you very much for your work,

and what are the current bugs?

i really am noob....O:-)

Guest Hassams

2m34g1t.png

like this?

No no, further go to Meta-inf>>>com>>>google>>>android now delete update-binary and updater-script then drag both update-binary and updater-script from the G510 fix and drop them here.

Isn't that funny that g510 needs fix for flash where y300 is good to go easily....

No its not, the developer is working on y300, he don't have to upload the ROM for both of the devices and waste his time & in some cases money

Edited by Hassams

Guest kebino

Thank you Hassams, already flashed and its working smoothly,

only problem is the mobile network/sim card not detected?, any fix on this?

Edited by kebino

Guest Y300-0100

For those who have a G510. Unzip cm-10-20130818-unofficial-u8833.zip. Delete META-INF folder. Download this META-INF.zip

http://www.mediafire...ch/META-INF.zip

which is for the G510. Unzip it. Go to extracted and copy META-INF folder and paste it into cm-10-20130818-unofficial-u8833 folder. Mark all files in the folder than zip it all. After that rom is redy for flashing G510

New_Bitmap_Image1.jpg

Edited by Y300-0100

I really didn't mean it hassam, it is just...you know..,

josalaito first started to make port to g510.But,that time,without even any modification y300 users could flash the same rom...but look at the case now...

i mean y300 can flashed easily but g510 can't....

I just mean this.

i'Am really sorry if i hurt you or josalaito...

:-X

Guest Y300-0100

cool everyone

This is a developmental topic started by josalaito who giving maximum effort to complete his project. We are here to report a bug or to give a suggestion if we can to help solving a problem or help each other. Instead, we constantly repeating the same questions "is RIL working?, is camera working?, 3g working?, When new upload?, Why no ROM for G510 or samsung s3? ..." Asking the same questions is spam. Also unnecessary quote. Just read the thread from the beginning.

Not that I am criticizing someone, just while waiting something new to heppen I see something already seen . I'm sure that josalaito will inform us on his progress as soon as he able to.

sorry for poor English

Live long and prosper :) :) :)

PS

progress can be seen here:

https://github.com/josalaito/android_device_huawei_u8833

TODO.txt Fixed RIL(Thanks Kra1o5) 8 hours ago

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest josalaito

Ok updated first post, ril is working now, major bugs are fixed and the rom can be used for daily used, if you don't use video playback/recording.