[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest TheKisama

Dazzozo's CWM isn't backwards compatible with pre-4.3 ROMs (whatever changes necessary for the ext4 fix are equally 'harmful' to earlier Android builds). Anyone using it here should flash either TWRP or Kra1o5's CWM, then backup, format data, system, cache and restore your backup, just like anyone that installed 10.2 with those recoveries. (Although you may want to fresh install in case of any lingering malfunctions in the system partition.)

wut? ._.

I use Daz's CWM and I can use all roms o_O

Flashed cm 10.2--->cm 11--->FusionX with it. NO PROBLEMO.

wut? ._.

I use Daz's CWM and I can use all roms o_O

Flashed cm 10.2--->cm 11--->FusionX with it. NO PROBLEMO.

have you ever used the format system option ?

Guest jackosterman
wut? ._.I use Daz's CWM and I can use all roms o_OFlashed cm 10.2--->cm 11--->FusionX with it. NO PROBLEMO.

but then people use that recovery with older roms ... 10.1, which doesn't have the fix because it doesn't need it ... and stock roms ... then you have the recovery treating the filesystem in one way and the rom treating it in another and you end up with the same problems that 10.2 initially had without the fix
Edited by jackosterman

I was on cm10.2 flashed whit Kratos twrp 2.6.3.1 lates recovery,now im on FusionX whit same recovery and whitout formating sistem.Do I need to reflash the FusionX and format sistem,change recovery and use some whitout fix or it is ok the way it is now? For now this rom runs great for me,no isue at all. Ps:sorry for bad english

I was on cm10.2 flashed whit Kratos twrp 2.6.3.1 lates recovery,now im on FusionX whit same recovery and whitout formating sistem.Do I need to reflash the FusionX and format sistem,change recovery and use some whitout fix or it is ok the way it is now? For now this rom runs great for me,no isue at all. Ps:sorry for bad english

twrp is okay

Forgot to ask,after cm10.2 who gote cm wallpapers,in every other rom after that i got no whallpapers and live wallpapers are mising. After long press on home screen there is just gallery and nothing more...after cm10.2 i used b196 stock repack by ShockeyCzT,Lunatic Pandora 4.1,and now FusionX,cm nightlies somehow delete my wallpapers for good.It is not a big thing but i would like to have it back,can someon please give me link to flashable zip to restore wallpapers?

Guest TayoOnabule

Forgot to ask,after cm10.2 who gote cm wallpapers,in every other rom after that i got no whallpapers and live wallpapers are mising. After long press on home screen there is just gallery and nothing more...after cm10.2 i used b196 stock repack by ShockeyCzT,Lunatic Pandora 4.1,and now FusionX,cm nightlies somehow delete my wallpapers for good.It is not a big thing but i would like to have it back,can someon please give me link to flashable zip to restore wallpapers?

Tillaz has removed the live wallpapers... and all wallpapers for that matter. And rightly so. All of that removing that he's done is it what makes this rom so very light. You can always just download wallpaper packs from the play store

Tillaz has removed the live wallpapers... and all wallpapers for that matter. And rightly so. All of that removing that he's done is it what makes this rom so very light. You can always just download wallpaper packs from the play store

Ok than,ty for reply,i wos thinking that somehow its disapear from it self or nightlies on cm done that,it is good to know that is not the case.Cheears

Guest ZolaIII

Bolan kama ...

You open the app with wallpapers (not for active ones) (as a archive on phone or PC) & you extract desired ones as pictures (that they actually are) & save them on SD card so that you can use them whit what ever rom you like.

use Google image search to get as many wallpapers as you like, add them to your SDcard and apply from the gallery option

search 800 x 960 wallpapers (add other phrases to find specific wallpapers, for example "abstract wallpapers")

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=960+x+800+wallpaper+hd&rlz=1C1CHFX_en-GBGB540GB541&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CnecUvCkL6jX4ASf7IFo&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643

Bolan kama ...

You open the app with wallpapers (not for active ones) (as a archive on phone or PC) & you extract desired ones as pictures (that they actually are) & save them on SD card so that you can use them whit what ever rom you like.

Pozdrav Zola :) I know how to aply and found wallpapers :) just wona to know whats hapen whit standard rom wallpapers...thanks people for replys.

Guest Gliwusss

sorry about 'spam quesion' but I don't know where ask for it - when I make swap patrition on sd card by swapper2 or RamExpander all data on sd will be lost or not? can you explain me how it works?

Guest TayoOnabule

sorry about 'spam quesion' but I don't know where ask for it - when I make swap patrition on sd card by swapper2 or RamExpander all data on sd will be lost or not? can you explain me how it works?

Your data won't be lost, it creates a swap file which is really like any other file, but apart from that, you won't see any changes in your sdcard

Guest KTMrid90

Has someone tested the performance of this rom? I mean with apps such are antutu and other benchmark apps. Is there any appreciable difference with stock rom? (sorry for bad english)

Has someone tested the performance of this rom? I mean with apps such are antutu and other benchmark apps. Is there any appreciable difference with stock rom? (sorry for bad english)

i wouldn't rely on benchmarks for comparing how a rom runs... as they are really aimed at comparing different hardware,

there wont be much difference across any of the rom for the Y300 in benchmarks but could be big differences in real life usage,

so its best to just nandroid backup and try for your self.

Hey guys, I was on B7 and I just installed V1. Everything is fine but how can I get the option to chance the theme which would usually be under Performance in FusionX? thanks :(

Guest Gliwusss

@Sansmx just download XTheme engine module from xposed modules repository :)

@russy23 yes. I'm using this rom with CeXstel 0.49 and it's working pretty good ;) but remember to use Stock ver of kernel for this rom

Edited by Gliwusss

@Sansmx just download XTheme engine module from xposed modules repository :)

@russy23 yes. I'm using this rom with CeXstel 0.49 and it's working pretty good ;) but remember to use Stock ver of kernel for this rom

Thanks will do that :)!

does this work well with cextrel 0.49 kernel??

last time i tried it HQ YouTube video did not work & i found it made the phone slower, but it might of been updated since then.

Guest darkrangers

when I try to flash it it comes up with this error. { updating partition details... E:unable to open zip file. Error flashing zip '/sdcard/fusionx_v1.0_y300_b1 } I can flash the b8 but not this one.comes up with a red failed error in few seconds.what should I do?