[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djuka007

I've partitioned my 32GB, class 10, SD card in the following way: 30GB FAT32, 2GB ext for the applications (to use with Link2SD Pro).
However, as soon as I reboot the system after transferring any app, second partition can't be mounted and I have no idea why is it happening.
I've tried ext2/3/4 with the exactly same results.
System mounts second partition without a problem until I put something on it, and then it won't do it again.
I've formatted the card using Partition Wizard, Recovery (TWRP 2.7.1.0), manually (adb shell) and nothing seems to make a difference.
The partition is still there (fdisk sees it) I just can't mount it.
If I run e2fsck on the ext partition (with -y) it just goes into infinite loop *inode error*
I did a surface test of the card but there are no errors present.
Is this maybe happening because FuionX mounts SD card as internal storage so there is some conflict in addressing?
I've tried editing vold.fstab in order to change this but it seems to have no effect (can't change the way storages are mounted).

Any help is appreciated!

Guest vicë

is anyone experienced that the sdcard0 changes to read-only without any warning?

i have an unlocked & rooted Y300 with FusionX rom (tillaz)

after reboot I can write to the sdcard0, but after some time it becomes read-only again.

i cannot make any photos, i cannot download anything, cannot delete, etc do anything write-related with the sdcard0

i reinstalled the recovery and the rom, but the problem emerges again.

i'm so f*****g mad.

please help!

Guest wbrambley

is anyone experienced that the sdcard0 changes to read-only without any warning?

i have an unlocked & rooted Y300 with FusionX rom (tillaz)

after reboot I can write to the sdcard0, but after some time it becomes read-only again.

i cannot make any photos, i cannot download anything, cannot delete, etc do anything write-related with the sdcard0

i reinstalled the recovery and the rom, but the problem emerges again.

i'm so f*****g mad.

please help!

I have had several SD cards do that when they are on their last gasp. Back up what you want to keep and throw another SD card in it.

Guest aRm1n

Does FusionX support swap? I'm using it with stock kernel. If I create a swap partition on my SD, will it use that partition without extra software? (I've bricked my phone earlier with Swapper, and don't wanna make the same mistake once more...) Thank you!

Edited by aRm1n

Guest thetonyxx

Does FusionX support swap? I'm using it with stock kernel. If I create a swap partition on my SD, will it use that partition without extra software? (I've bricked my phone earlier with Swapper, and don't wanna make the same mistake once more...) Thank you!

dont use swap, zram is a lot better

• 1 month later...
Guest SH3H1

Can't believe i still use this ROM. For me it's still the best

Can't believe you didn't try AOSP by H3ROS !

He is the one who helped even tillaz for Full HWA

Guest SH3H1

Can't believe i still use this ROM. For me it's still the best

Guest Tawsifp

I didn't say I didn't try it. I have tried it buy preferred this ROM [emoji4]

Guest Milan Djordjevic

Hy guys, my first post here. I've flashed this ROM on my brothers Huawei Y300, and I got to say, nice job, it seems very stable and clasy.

Sorry if this seems like a noob question, but I was just wondering, how do you update the Xposed framework and the modules (like Gravity Box) on this ROM? I mean, I certainly know how to do thhat on my phone, but since the Xposed is kinda built-in here, it always gives me the error - update failed, app/module with the same name and certificate already exists on the phone... (sth like that)

Keep up with the good work. :-)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hy guys, my first post here. I've flashed this ROM on my brothers Huawei Y300, and I got to say, nice job, it seems very stable and clasy.

Sorry if this seems like a noob question, but I was just wondering, how do you update the Xposed framework and the modules (like Gravity Box) on this ROM? I mean, I certainly know how to do thhat on my phone, but since the Xposed is kinda built-in here, it always gives me the error - update failed, app/module with the same name and certificate already exists on the phone... (sth like that)

Keep up with the good work. :-)

AOSP rom was a better choice because more updated (Fusion has no patch for some vulnerabilities as heartbeet), i suggest you install aosp

To update in fusion you must uninstall xposed and gravity using for example System Clean Up https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SystemCleanup.Inteks.org

then reinstall the newest version

Guest fonz93

Uninstall gravitybox and xposed framework, download them from here http://repo.xposed.info/ and install again, it gives you error because tillaz modified the android manifest to hide them from the app drawer.

System clean up isn't needed to uninstall them because the apk's are situated in /data

Edited by fonz93

Guest Milan Djordjevic

Wow, tnx guys for quick responses... :-)

@Romagnolo1973, I now see many people here have only praise for that one and H3ROS's work, but I just only got here. I flashed this ROM somwhere back in mid January. Found a link to this thread on local Android website, and the guys who were on it recomended it like the best one. So I followed their advice and didn't ask twice, mainly because it was my first Huawei experience (the device was new, so it required unlocking, rooting, etc.). I personaly own a Samsung, and some things are a bit different, I got to say... :-)

But I'll see with the phone owner if he's willing to try another ROM (these days he hardly let's me touch the phone, xaxaxa).

Btw, one quicky, sory for OT: Generaly, how stable are KitKat ROMs on this one?

Guest LotR656

Btw, one quicky, sory for OT: Generaly, how stable are KitKat ROMs on this one?

Probaj SlimKat, najstabilniji za ovaj telefon.

Try SlimKat, the most stable for this phone.

• 3 weeks later...

if i want to flash this rom i must have b199 firmware, or no?

The Bxxx thingies just says the base ROM used !

You can flash it in any Bxxx varient :)

ROM is very stable. Very good.

But outdated....why people don't try AOSP MOD even when it is bugfree and has some extra advantages over any other ROMs? (Improvements in performance,batterylife,heartbleed bug fixed etc)

i was a fusionX user from the beggining and the small glitches was acceptable for me until i tried AOSP !!

It's ROCK solid and fastest i tried and.......

It's my base ROM Now :)

I'm not advertising but making sure every user gets in a perfect direction :O

I'm sure if tillaz was here he will directly tell to use AOSP :)

Edit-Interesting...no double post issue with WiFi :D

Edited by SH3H1