[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest arsalan11

full screen caller id doesn't work.i enabled it from Settings/Fusion X/Statubar/Fullscreen CallerID photo but it still doesn't work:(

no idea?

I am stuck at huawei logo after installation of this rom, and reboot after that. Before installation i did full wipe. Reverting to stock rom, until i found solution to this problem.

My y300 is rooted with unlocked bootloader.

Anyone solution for this problem?

Guest arsalan11

I am stuck at huawei logo after installation of this rom, and reboot after that. Before installation i did full wipe. Reverting to stock rom, until i found solution to this problem.

My y300 is rooted with unlocked bootloader.

Anyone solution for this problem?

did you wipe dalvik cache after installation?

Guest medinstpro

can you tell me the exact steps you took to install the rom?

Tillaz, I installed the rom without problems.

I have vodafone Romania G510-0100 v170

Here's what happens with bluetooth headset:

pairing is ok but there's no incall sound.

Any ideas what should I do?

Guest internectual

I'm having a problem with accessing my phone via USB cable on my PC. Before I installed this ROM, with the Y300-0100 firmware from Huawei's website I would get three drive letters.One was a virtual CD-ROM with the drivers (the files appeared in /cdrom on the phone), one for the internal storage, and another for the SD card.

Now I get none of them.

There used to be three options under "USB computer connection" and now there are only two: "Media device (MTP)" and "Camera (PTP)" where I used to have "Installer" as a first option. The notification window says it's "Connected as an installer" though.

Edited by internectual

Guest tillaz

I'm having a problem with accessing my phone via USB cable on my PC. Before I installed this ROM, with the Y300-0100 firmware from Huawei's website I would get three drive letters.One was a virtual CD-ROM with the drivers (the files appeared in /cdrom on the phone), one for the internal storage, and another for the SD card.

Now I get none of them.

There used to be three options under "USB computer connection" and now there are only two: "Media device (MTP)" and "Camera (PTP)" where I used to have "Installer" as a first option. The notification window says it's "Connected as an installer" though.

that's because this rom more AOSP (stock android) than huawei's skin'd version of android

when you plug your phone in you should have the option for mass storage & connected as installer (mtp & ptp)

you need to select one of the options from the notification area mentioned above, before you will see anything on the PC

the only thing that wont be there is the mountable drivers which i removed but can upload them if required,

if you don't have the mass storage option reboot your phone and check again.

Guest internectual
when you plug your phone in you should have the option for mass storage & connected as installer (mtp & ptp)

you need to select one of the options from the notification area mentioned above, before you will see anything on the PC

If I "Turn on USB storage" I get no drive letters. The only way for me to access my phone now is to choose either MTP or PTP. In fact, once I checked MTP I don't even see the prompt for "Turn on USB storage" or "Connected as installer" anymore. It's as if the option for connecting as a mass storage device is gone.

Guest jackosterman

This reminds me.. Anyone know of a way to disable the "Connected as an installer" notification? As I never use MTP/PTP, it inexplicably irks me to see it continually pop up whenever I connect to my PC or eject mass storage. I'm guessing there's probably something to change/add in the build.prop, but have yet to find it.

Guest jackosterman
If I "Turn on USB storage" I get no drive letters. The only way for me to access my phone now is to choose either MTP or PTP. In fact, once I checked MTP I don't even see the prompt for "Turn on USB storage" or "Connected as installer" anymore. It's as if the option for connecting as a mass storage device is gone.

Funnily, this Modaco post for another Tillaz ROM may solve your issue (as well as mine). You should probably make a backup if you're going to try it, as the poster seemed to have run into some unintended side effects. I'll try to test it later when I find some time.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest tillaz

strange, it works fine for me,

the mass storage option will disappear if you choose mtp, but will reappear after a reboot

did you install with a full wipe and are you on the latest version ?

Guest tillaz

Funnily, this Modaco post for another Tillaz ROM may solve your issue (as well as mine). You should probably make a backup if you're going to try it, as the poster seemed to have run into some unintended side effects. I'll try to test it later when I find some time.

i actually found a way to remove the "connected as installer" notification on the G300 but dont think it works on the Y300

look here in the add-on section (remove mtp connection)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355994-rom-ics-b952-infusion-cm-features-b06/

Yes, but that didn't solved the problem.

can you tell me the exact steps you took to install the rom?

First i wiped data, dalvik, cache in twrp and tried to install as any other .zip. I got stuck at huawei logo.

After that i did full wipe, to try if that solves the problem and installed the rom, but i got the same result, stuck at huawei logo after reboot.

I waited for 15 minutes but nothing changed.

Am i missing something?

Edited by @ILE@

Guest tillaz

First i wiped data, dalvik, cache in twrp and tried to install as any other .zip. I got stuck at huawei logo.

After that i did full wipe, to try if that solves the problem and installed the rom, but i got the same result, stuck at huawei logo after reboot.

I waited for 15 minutes but nothing changed.

Am i missing something?

advanced wipe, tick every box except internal & external storage

then install and reboot.

also, make sure the zip is actually been installed and not failing because its corrupt

advanced wipe, tick every box except internal & external storage

then install and reboot.

also, make sure the zip is actually been installed and not failing because its corrupt

I'll try and tell you what are the results :)

Edit: I downloaded the rom once again and tried to install. Finally i succeeded :)

Edited by @ILE@

I'll try and tell you what are the results :)

Edit: I downloaded the rom once again and tried to install. Finally i succeeded :)

This is the main reason I like to know what the md5 is for a file.

Guest tillaz

This is the main reason I like to know what the md5 is for a file.

makes no difference really as the recovery will not flash a corrupt .zip, will give an error saying bad

Guest internectual

strange, it works fine for me,

the mass storage option will disappear if you choose mtp, but will reappear after a reboot

did you install with a full wipe and are you on the latest version ?

I've done a full wipe before install, and I've tried installing it several times.

Two problems:

1. Removing the .ISO files from your ROM didn't get rid of the virtual CD drive. I'd rather it not appear at all or work like it used to (with the .ISO mounted so the drivers are accessible, or at the very least replace them with my own .ISO). If I simply move the two .ISO files back to /cdrom and /etc it has no effect, though I didn't try doing it with a flashable .ZIP because /system is the only path in there and I didn't know if it was important to match. I just copied extracted cdrom and etc from the removed.rar and copied them to the SD card and merged them using Root Explorer.

2. The 3G fix linked earlier in the thread breaks USB Mass Storage. It appears to flash a couple of images to some /dev/block files, but I don't know what the "fix" does that would cause other things to break.

Is there something else that needs to be changed to make the virtual CD drive work as before, or at least make the virtual drive disappear? Can you think of what might cause issue #2, and any way to restore 3G?

The virtual drive appears as soon as I plug my phone into the USB cable, but the drive letters don't show up until I choose the option to turn USB Storage on. Previous behavior was they all showed up as soon as the phone was plugged in, didn't prompt me to turn USB Storage on, and both the internal and SD were still accessible to the phone while connected (I didn't ever have to turn USB Storage off).

Edited by internectual

I have problem about vibration alongside phone ringtone. I have selected the option to vibrate when ringing, but when somebody calls me, there is no vibration, only phone ringtone.

Any solution for this?

Guest tillaz

think i have found the true cause of the phone slowing down (its not xposed framework)

performance seems very good now, will be an update in a few days or maybe a week

- improved handling of RAM (no that's does not mean more free, as that's not good)

- improved performance

- improved battery life (fixed the crazy drain when off wifi)