[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Yeah I looked at the xposed method, but figured it was a waste to have that loaded into memory when its a rather simple fix.

If you do another update before you send off the phone and the patch works then feel free to include it. Maybe you could even include the newer alarm that others are saying works great?

Guest tillaz

I got nearly 100 MB of free RAM at the first boot (I flashed it twice with full wipe before installing).

I know what you're saying, but it's also bad to have just a little free RAM, because if you start an app with big RAM usage (like browser) it will get laggy. If you use the browser for a long time even if there are just 1-2 apps opened it will get really slow, and it could even happen that you can't access the keyboard in while browsing.

well that's definitely not normal

but i have no idea as that's not what its like for me, i'm sure you said the same about B02?

just use what you find best for your device ;)

Guest Ducsidu

well that's definitely not normal

but i have no idea as that's not what its like for me, i'm sure you said the same about B02?

just use what you find best for your device ;)

I think I got more free RAM with b02 (not much more).

I will use B03 anyway, HWA is really useful, the AOSP look is my favorite :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your work! :D I'm not happy that you stop developing for the phone, but good luck with the Xiaocai X9 :blush:

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest jackosterman

Just left the phone charging for a little over an hour, and noticed it didn't enter deep sleep during that time. Can't remember if that's normal. I'll obviously check again after I'm unplugged.

Guest tillaz

Just left the phone charging for a little over an hour, and noticed it didn't enter deep sleep during that time. Can't remember if that's normal. I'll obviously check again after I'm unplugged.

that's normal when plug in, deep sleep is working i tested this before release

Guest jackosterman

that's normal when plug in, deep sleep is working i tested this before release

Yeah, I unplugged and have since seen it sleeping fine, thanks. By the way, would you still recommend disabling fast dormancy via the build.prop? I went with it disabled for the past couple of days on B02; couldn't really tell if anything improved but at least nothing worsened :).

Working great for me so far :D

Trasparent statusbar ok

calls ok

wifi ok

facebook, whatsapp, player pro with dsp pack app ok

i love the icon splash animation when an app its recently installed

I installed a different battery icon too :)

I know (a li'l) how difficult its make a custom rom so i reaally apreciate that

cause we, as users, just install it and enjoy the rom... so easy uh?

post-1020596-0-72891000-1377403547_thumb

Edited by pdvye

Guest Frankish

It works great I've only just installed it but it's smooth and all my apps restored only about 38 but it's definitely quicker than B02. Those of you having a worse experience are definitely holding it wrong!

Guest Laximus

strange, my experience with beta 3 is the total opposite, i find performance and battery life much better than stock B190, not to mention it been around 400% cleaner

but then again there are always a few who prefer stock, glad that's working good for you ;)

Hope you didnt missunderstand me, its not a complaining.

I am kind of a "sad", that many guys here have an experience with this rom, what I dont have...

=D

Maybe there is problem with my device...?

Guest Laximus

It works great I've only just installed it but it's smooth and all my apps restored only about 38 but it's definitely quicker than B02. Those of you having a worse experience are definitely holding it wrong!

How do I... "holding it wrong"? =)

How do you mean?

Guest arsalan11

thanks tillaz everything is ok now in beta3 but there is still a problem exist i need full screen caller id because of my job.as i said before full screen caller id of xposed framework doesn't work for me i enable it from settings/fusion x/status bar/full screen caller photo but nothing changes.

i searched for it in many forums they don't have my problem as you see here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2294419 everything should be ok but i don't know where the problem is. can you add this feature in the next build?

Guest Clarkiieh
Working well for me. One small bug that I've never seen before... the brightness toggle icon stays on A all the time.

On stock i couldnt lock the screen cause if i did the diaplay coloyrs would go weaker and on here there nice and broad as they should be :)

Edit: how do i get stock messaging app and keyboard?

Edited by Clarkiieh

I've looked into things and I'm pretty sure this ROM's vulnerable to the master key exploits (8219321 & 9695860).

Check with this:

https://play.google.....onerootscanner

Heres a patch I've made that should hopefully work on all B190 ROM's.

http://d-h.st/f5Z

As I've said before, it's untested as I don't own the device so make sure you create a backup first until it's confirmed working.

Can anyone confirm if this patch works? I see it's had a few downloads and someone thanked my post, so I'd guess that it's working?

Guest jackosterman

Can anyone confirm if this patch works? I see it's had a few downloads and someone thanked my post, so I'd guess that it's working?

I'll be flashing it later, but as it's been confirmed as working, thanks. Also, as an expat Canadian, do they sell the Y300 back there now? I'd recommend it to folk if that were the case.

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Again to the 4.2 Clock: When you set a countdown and then press the homebutton the app force closes, but the timer seems to keep running in the background, so its not that bad.

I'll be flashing it later, but as it's been confirmed as working, thanks. Also, as an expat Canadian, do they sell the Y300 back there now? I'd recommend it to folk if that were the case.

http://www.virginmob...00&colour=Black

My friend got one of them, got an unlock code from Huawei and then they just needed a network unlock code which they got via ebay for around $5.

@ AssaSsiNMiLeS

So it's not totally stable.

If you search around you can find other modded versions which might work a little better.

Heres one:

http://d-h.st/agl

Please let me know if you have any luck with it.

@ Tillaz

My friend wants the Android 4.2 keyboard from the Play Store, so they should be fine to remove LatinImeGoogle.apk and LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk, correct?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

Edited by H3ROS