[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest ZolaIII

All things work, its faster, battery life is good but a little worser then on B178. There are still a lot things to be fixed bat those are small function adjustments like media profiles...

To be honest with you me experience last 2-3 days whosent good bat its me fault. Tweaking is not easy because rom structure is pretty much changed so Most of the init.d tweaks don't work...

Headphone icon is not shown in the notification bar when the headphone is plugged-in. I checked with 3 of my headphones and the headphone icon is not visible.

Pop up warning is not shown when the battery goes below 30% and even when it goes below 10%. Fixed on B194 & added optimized charging... others things.

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest aljovan1982

@Tillaz

Please include the fm radio and flash light in next new build, i tried already copying the fm and flash light app from stock rom but when i try to install it, i got error and will not install, tried both in system/app and data/app.

@Tillaz

Please include the fm radio and flash light in next new build, i tried already copying the fm and flash light app from stock rom but when i try to install it, i got error and will not install, tried both in system/app and data/app.

did you know there is a flashlight toggle in the status bar widgets?

or if your looking for a flashlight app there are better options on the market like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.flashlight&hl=en

if you want huawei stock apps have a read of the FAQ.

Guest aljovan1982

I was looking for toggle setting but i cant find it, i already double check my toggle list and i cant see icon for flash... can you please help me locate where it is? I dont have toggle settings in menu.

Anyway downloaded the tesla flash light :app and working nice thanks.. now the only problem is fm radio app.

Edit: i dont know if its just my y300-0100.. i get error when flashing the huawei fm radio apk.. i also did manually putting it into system/app then when i reboot the cellphone the fm apk in system dissapear or deleted.

Edited by aljovan1982

Guest nirmalbalaji

Headphone icon is not shown in the notification bar when the headphone is plugged-in. I checked with 3 of my headphones and the headphone icon is not visible.

Pop up warning is not shown when the battery goes below 30% and even when it goes below 10%. Fixed on B194 & added optimized charging... others things.

Good to see those bugs mentioned by me was fixed. But its a very little bug. So what is optimized charging in B194? Can you explain it bit more?

Guest jackosterman

In the event this is related to whatever's causing the Viber issue, I've been getting an AudioOut_2 wakelock after gaming, even with all audio disabled (both systemwide and in-app). Perhaps that's normal, just seems a little hinky.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest Azeejutt

does it recognize your phone?before unlocking bootloader in fastboot does it show your base number?

No! It doesn't recognize my device, but when I checked in Device Manager there was a device named "Android" and it was having a yellow sign above. I've followed the same procedure given on the site but don't know what is going wrong. :( May be there is some issues with windows :/

I was looking for toggle setting but i cant find it, i already double check my toggle list and i cant see icon for flash... can you please help me locate where it is? I dont have toggle settings in menu.

Anyway downloaded the tesla flash light :app and working nice thanks.. now the only problem is fm radio app.

go to

settings / fusionX then swipe to the right so you are on the toggles tab

post-913969-0-34783900-1378011994_thumb. post-913969-0-23107100-1378011996_thumb.

All things work, its faster, battery life is good but a little worser then on B178. There are still a lot things to be fixed bat those are small function adjustments like media profiles...

To be honest with you me experience last 2-3 days whosent good bat its me fault. Tweaking is not easy because rom structure is pretty much changed so Most of the init.d tweaks don't work...

haha funny, actually i like that (no headphone icons and no battery warning message) Andd i know some people like that way too

@Tillaz

And you tried install the apk's as a normal app?

No! It doesn't recognize my device, but when I checked in Device Manager there was a device named "Android" and it was having a yellow sign above. I've followed the same procedure given on the site but don't know what is going wrong. :( May be there is some issues with windows :/

I use windows 8 and all working just fine

Guest aljovan1982

The flash in default toggle in fusionx is working now after going into fusionx menu.

Yes i already tried installing the hwfmradio.apk as nornal app after pressing install i get this x error saying application not installed.

Guest Thunderdigital

Aljovan,

In the faq you will find an empty /system flashable zip.Place required apps in there and use your recovery.

I have working fm radio, sound recorder and flashlight from Huawei.

Edited by Thunderdigital

Guest ZolaIII

Good to see those bugs mentioned by me was fixed. But its a very little bug. So what is optimized charging in B194? Can you explain it bit more?

No more battery overheating when heavily used when changing!

Guest aljovan1982

@Thunderdigital

I did that already, after flashing via recovery, i can see now thw hwfmradio.apk in my system/app but no icons in my desktop. I even rebooted twice my cp....

May be you can upload tour flashable fmradio.apk ? So that i can download and try.. thanks

Guest TayoOnabule

@aljovan1982

Go to settings - apps - all and check if the FM radio is there, also is your recovery saying the flash was successful?

@everyone, you guys should try installing trebuchet (the cyanogenmod launcher). Its so smooth, far better than nova or apex. Word of warning, it has to be installed a system app so you have to copy it to your /system/app folder with the file explorer.

Download: http://db.tt/68gD7xR7

Guest TangerineTractor

@everyone, you guys should try installing trebuchet (the cyanogenmod launcher). Its so smooth, far better than nova or apex. Word of warning, it has to be installed a system app so you have to copy it to your /system/app folder with the file explorer.

Download: http://db.tt/68gD7xR7

But trebuchet is far less configurable. Changing icons, hiding apps, different gestures and stuff.

Guest TayoOnabule

True, but it is mighty smooth. and i personally dont use the extra features that come with nova or apex. At the end of the day a phone is for calling people not for swiping, But that's just how i see it ;p

At the end of the day a phone is for calling people not for swiping, But that's just how i see it ;p

with a regular phone yes, i would agree

but not with a smartphone, the the whole idea of them is to do much more than just make calls, and with a touch screen you wont get far without swiping lol :)

Personally I'd include the Trebuchet launcher if it's noticeably smoother and has a decent feature set. When doing that you're giving users the smoothest stock experience possible :) Anyone who then want's more options can easily download any launcher they want from the Play Store.

EDIT: Since Trebuchet isn't official you'd need to make sure widgets are working, that you can access it's options menu and that stuff like screen rotation works with it. Normally this stuff gets broken unless it's source has been modified and then compiled.

Edited by H3ROS

Yea, reason I said "unless it's source has been modified and then compiled" :P

The issue with it is that you can't compile it with Eclipse AFAIK so you'd need to get the complete source just for the one app. That's a lot of messing about for something so small.

Guest taio.doio

Sorry..someone know what's the apk for the gallery's "Editing mode"?

93e31__camera__Gallery-04-420-100.jpg

I try to ask it again because i don't want to flash all the apk removed.. :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Guest Glicerck

if you can port the cm10.1 trebuchet 1.0 to android 4.1 with it's settings and smoother than nova would be great!

Edited by Glicerck

Guest jackosterman
Sorry..someone know what's the apk for the gallery's "Editing mode"?

I try to ask it again because i don't want to flash all the apk removed.. :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Flashing the stock gallery should install the stock camera as well. If you're fine with that, you may as well go with a newer version (working fine on my device).

Yea, reason I said "unless it's source has been modified and then compiled" tongue.png

The issue with it is that you can't compile it with Eclipse AFAIK so you'd need to get the complete source just for the one app. That's a lot of messing about for something so small.

i already have the source code though as i build for my nexus 4, and build all my theme chooser themes from source

to avoid the problems that come with using apktool (missing assets error, no support for multi dpi, etc ) so its no big deal for me.

if you can port the cm10.1 trebuchet 1.0 to android 4.1 with it's settings and smoother than nova would be great!

i have already done this a while ago from source for cm10, next version will probably include it