[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Azeejutt

Installed and tested the ROM! The bugs I've noticed are

1: Status bar doesn't came down sometime when I drag it down. I've to Softboot my device in order to have working status bar.

2: Headphone icon is not shown when I attached the headphone.

Suggestions:

-Is there any method to have more internal memory? because it's 4 GB but user accessible is only 1.2 GB :(

-CM Themes doesn't apply the skin on status bar toggles? Is there any method to modify it?

Thank You! :)

Guest TangerineTractor
Services in accessibility after reboot dont stay on.. please fix

That happens in all stock 190 based roms... if you back up, then uninstall then restore teh app, rather than install it from google play, accessibility stays on.

Guest aljovan1982

Go to settings - apps - all and check if the FM radio is there, also is your recovery saying the flash was successful?

@

Yes.. it says successful after i flashing.. the hwfmradio.apk is in system/app .. and no its not in the list when I check is menu setting-manage app.

Now im using b194 that tillaz posted... smooth much better from all other stock ROM... waiting for fusion new build.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Now im using b194 that tillaz posted... smooth much better from all other stock ROM... waiting for fusion new build.

I was still on B190 and have some battery problems. It won't last as much as it was on Stock. Its draining faster than the previous ROMs I have used. Thats the only concern I have in B190. Can any one tell me how is the battery life on B194 ?

Guest jackosterman

I'm wondering if a variant of this mod could get quick pin unlock working. As the linked mod is for the SIII, I imagine some additional tinkering would be necessary. Not necessarily making a request, as I'm not sure if anyone would care but me, but if anyone wants to take a look, cool.

Guest Tommy21

I know the question isn't related to thread,but i have a problem.I had twrp installed,but since i'm used to cwm i've flashed cwm for our device found on htcmania.Now it looks like cwm doesn't do the job,and now i want to go back to twrp.Unfortunately i can't go back to twrp,cwm gives me installation aborted notification without any errors.Does anyone know how can i go back to twrp?

Guest ZolaIII

Am I invisible?

I asked if there was a stock flashable 194 to test and no one replied even to tell me that there wasn't.

You didn't exactly asked like that!

I thought you are asking if there is a new FusionX built that is based on B194, probably others did too.

The flash in default toggle in fusionx is working now after going into fusionx menu.

Yes i already tried installing the hwfmradio.apk as nornal app after pressing install i get this x error saying application not installed.

i tried the same this morning same here, now i'm trying to rebuild the app so it will instal as a normal app.

no luck so for

Guest big_bloke

You didn't exactly asked like that!

I thought you are asking if there is a new FusionX built that is based on B194, probably others did too.

http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2154291

I never subscribed to this forum to argue with people.

As stated in my post above I asked a question which was completely ignored. I waited a few days then asked again.

There was no need for that nob to chime in with sarcasm and talking about me having an attitude when he could've clearly mentioned the other thread.

I didn't think there was an ambiguity in my question but even so I didn't expect to be totally blanked.

In my experience forums are where people help other people out not ignore them or hit them with sarcastic replies when it was easier to just answer their question.

Guest george109

I never subscribed to this forum to argue with people.

Please respect other members then! :mellow:

In my experience forums are where people help other people out

They are, but if you abuse other members, then they will never help you! :huh:

Edited by george109

@Tillaz

Please include the fm radio and flash light in next new build, i tried already copying the fm and flash light app from stock rom but when i try to install it, i got error and will not install, tried both in system/app and data/app.

just did the same thing, and same error. can it be that the app only does it job when hw ui is installed, just a gues he guys, don't shoot me if i'm off

just did the same thing, and same error. can it be that the app only does it job when hw ui is installed, just a gues he guys, don't shoot me if i'm off

haha

read the second post, there's a customizable flash.zip

inside it you can put any .apk you want

haha

read the second post, there's a customizable flash.zip

inside it you can put any .apk you want

sorry didn't read that one, does it work, i mean has it been tested with the radio apk?

and thx for your reply :)

Guest Clarkiieh
Am I invisible?

I asked if there was a stock flashable 194 to test and no one replied even to tell me that there wasn't.

1. Well depends if your the invisible man ;)

2. Yeah, if you pay some attention to this thread you will see Tillaz has kindly made a flashable stock of B194. Which is very nice indeed! Thanks Tillaz Bro ;)

3. You might get somewhere if you read more then 2 threads

thx for the info, where can i find the second post, I have been looking but can"t find the post sad.png

lol your joking right? laugh.png

the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is directly below the first post with the download link (second post)

Guest aljovan1982

Regarding b194 stock rom. For my experience using it. Wifi always on, about 3hrs of browsing, listening to music for about 2hrs, all sync option is turn off, watching youtube for about 1hr. Gps turn off, some call and txting. For me its pretty good battery life.

@ i tried flashing the huawie native fmradio app even it was succeasful flashing it via recovery but still its not installing. The apk is already in system/app when i check with root explorer.

And my fellow users here has the same problem as mine. Im not newbie ib installing stuff. I guess base on my experienced.