[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest jackosterman

this should work, just add the apk, no need to resign this rom as it already uses the same key as CyanogenMod

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=739530

apk

Toggle2G-v0.3.5.apk - [Click for QR Code]

Just wanted to confirm for others, this works like a charm. Thanks to Tillaz and taio.doio for alerting me.

anyone on here want to do a small test for me ?

If you still need testers, sure.

Edited by jackosterman

Ok i managed to fix my instagram issues, I just flash a stock media_profile.xml and it worked fine. So I guess the modded one to make the phone rec 720p has some flaws

Ok i managed to fix my instagram issues, I just flash a stock media_profile.xml and it worked fine. So I guess the modded one to make the phone rec 720p has some flaws

yeah, this means you loose 720p video, if someone could get me a logcat of the problem i might be able to adapt media_profile.xml

@everyone

hopefully i can test the update tomorrow and get it uploaded before Sunday :)

yeah, this means you loose 720p video, if someone could get me a logcat of the problem i might be able to adapt media_profile.xml

@everyone

hopefully i can test the update tomorrow and get it uploaded before Sunday :)

I am fully aware of that, but that feature on instagram I can't live without it. The 720p rec isn't that smooth on my Y300 anyways.

There's a little fat upfront, but here you go.

thanks, i see the problem, adding the 640 x 480 option to the xml should fix it, will upload something to test tomorrow

Guest arsalan11

thanks, i see the problem, adding the 640 x 480 option to the xml should fix it, will upload something to test tomorrow

did you try to fix full screen caller issue in new release?

Guest antinbolton

Just a quick question which messaging apk was used in B01? I notice B03 uses the one with list view but I really liked the one with the bubble format is there any way of flashing the old one?

Just a quick question which messaging apk was used in B01? I notice B03 uses the one with list view but I really liked the one with the bubble format is there any way of flashing the old one?

In B03 the stock Android messaging app is used rather than the Huawei one. You'd need an unpatched framework.jar (although patched for HWA) and MMS.apk from B01 or B02.

You might find it easier to install GO SMS Pro or Pansi SMS from the Play Store, because otherwise it'd mean having to repatch the framework each time Tillaz does an upgrade.

What kind of font is in ROM?

A few of the fonts are from Android 4.3. Theres a patch for the normal Android fonts a few pages back.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest antinbolton

Thanks for the reply mate I managed to find and flash an mms apk that's pretty much identical to the one on B01 on another forum that's working so far lol but thanks for the help!

Well that's great. You're lucky it works due to all of the framework changes. Often MMS stops working, although I think it's broke in B03 anyway unless Tillaz pushed the update.

Guest antinbolton

@h3ros I'm on cm10.1 at the mo but was after the mms from tillaz B01 as I go back and forth to fusion as battery drain on cm10.1 is really bad at the mo hence my post in this thread!

@ tillaz what's new in B04 mate?

That might explain things then :)

B04 is based on B194, so things should be a little quicker and an audio bugs been fixed. I think Tillaz will also include the master key patch I posted a while ago and maybe he'll also include the Android 4.2 alarm. Picture messages are something that should definitely be fixed too.

I think the only other error is:

W/System.err( 3952): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/cust/xml/hw_defaults.xml: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory) 

http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2152522

I don't know if Tillaz has fixed this issue as he's not had a device to test with. What we do know though is that by removing Xposed the error goes away.

@ Tillaz

I noticed that theres some duplicate alarms. It's a minor thing, but you may want to clean them up if you haven't already.

EDIT: Any chance of the following too? It'd be a big help.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest internectual
Does this ROM compatible with non-European Y300?
Yes. It's developed for the Y300-0100 but works fine on my Y300-0151.

Will it modify the IMEI / baseband which make 3G and call useless?
No.

been really pushed for time with this update... only having one day to get it all done was just not enough...

i spent a lot of time redoing a lot of things to fix that status bar pull down problem, as well as redoing the whole fusionX settings from source

i'm sure i have missed a few things, because of the lack of time and my daughter having a chest infection.

but will start uploading B04 soon, will finish it off next Saturday... :)