[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

I got the brightness toggle bug too...same bug with sound toggle, it works only on the first press...after that it doesn't cycle. Appart from those little inconveniances the rom is great Tillaz, looking forward for next weekend! Cheers!

No master key exploit patch and no 4.2 alarm? And whats happened to the statusbar? To me that seems like a downgrade as you've gone from the 4.2 style back to 4.1. Just IMO that looked much better how you had it in B03. Other than that it's looking great :)

No master key exploit patch and no 4.2 alarm? And whats happened to the statusbar? To me that seems like a downgrade as you've gone from the 4.2 style back to 4.1. Just IMO that looked much better how you had it in B03. Other than that it's looking great smile.png

like i said > http://www.modaco.co...60#entry2155947 some things where missed

what do you mean about the stausbar? still looks the same to me :huh:

EDIT

where is the fix for the master key?

Master key patch: http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2151628

4.2 alarm: http://d-h.st/agl

1uEyNTE.jpg

Android 4.1 is on the left and 4.2 is on the right.

You've now got the transparent bottom bar and a gradient for the date and time instead of a solid colour. I prefer the 4.2 look with a solid colour. It's one of them things where people will have different opinions I guess.

Edited by H3ROS

Master key patch: http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2151628

4.2 alarm: http://d-h.st/agl

1uEyNTE.jpg

Android 4.1 is on the left and 4.2 is on the right.

You've now got the transparent bottom bar and a gradient for the date and time instead of a solid colour. I prefer the 4.2 look with a solid colour. It's one of them things where people will have different opinions I guess.

yeah, will change that as it was not interned, never noticed

i don't have any problem with brightness toggle it works fine for me. maybe it's because of wiping data i wiped my cach and data for installing.

the rom force wipes everything but sd-ext when installed,

i think the problem is triggered when changing the brightness mode at the bottom, then using the toggle, should be be fixed in the next version though.

Some things from stock are not included can i get them back ?

Sure just ask me in the forum and i will add them here as requested

Radio FM and sound recorder :)

Keep up the good work!

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hello, I am new with this mobile! My phone is not even rooted. But I found some tutorials to root the device. Please tell me how to install this rom after rooting. Please tell me! can't wait to try it on my phone. Looks awesome! And just another question. What version is it based on? Android 4.1.1 or 4.2?? Thanx in advance...

Guest MadHatterRyu

Hello, I am new with this mobile! My phone is not even rooted. But I found some tutorials to root the device. Please tell me how to install this rom after rooting. Please tell me! can't wait to try it on my phone. Looks awesome! And just another question. What version is it based on? Android 4.1.1 or 4.2?? Thanx in advance...

once you root it, you need to install a custom recovery... and then install from the recovery, fairly straight procedure, you'll get used to it quick enough

Guest MadHatterRyu

how to install custom recovery? I got my unlock code from Huawei. I found this tutorial, http://huawei-y300.t...ascend-y300-all. After doing that what I have to do? Please tell me step by step..

1) first of all, you ARE in the wrong thread..

2) secondly, that explanation there IS step by step.. it includes a check to see if you are rooted... and even how to install custom recovery..

3) if you can confirm that everythings working, you are ready to flash a rom, flash any rom with the instructions provided on the first post

Edit: post here again only if you need help with THIS PARTICULAR ROM.. I'm afraid the threads already bloated up too far... we should keep the spam low so people can trace whats going on, what happened etc.. incase THEY have a problem and the solutions in here

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest Tommy21

Does anyone have huawei backup apk for this phone,titanium backup doesn't want to restore it,or could tillaz include it in future updates?It's easier to restore all via this app,i don't know is there a similar app that backups and restores all apps+data with one click?

Guest Tommy21

Does anyone have huawei backup apk for this phone,titanium backup doesn't want to restore it,or could tillaz include it in future updates?It's easier to restore all via this app,i don't know is there a similar app that backups and restores all apps+data with one click?

Hello everyone! I'm on the BETA 03, can anyone tell me how to upgrade without losing my installed apps and all? Or is it impossible? :) TIA

take it you's never read the FAQ :mellow:

FAQ: Please read before posting your problem

Why is the AOKP battery mod module no longer included and how can i get it back?

I just removed it from the rom as not everyone will want this one, here is link for it, install like a normal apk > Link

Some things from stock are not included can i get them back ?

Sure just ask me in the forum and i will add them here as requested

Where can i get more battery mods for the xposed framework ?

You can use the UOT kitchen to make a battery mod module, then replace the .png images in the .apk to suit your needs,

make sure new the .png file names match the old so they are overwriting the old > Link

How can i easily restore my apps and data on first install or across updates ?

Use this app to make a backup before installing the rom or an update then restore after installing the rom / update > Link

Where can i get themes for the X theme engine ?

You would need to search the internet for "X theme engine theme", here are some links > Link1, Link2

Alternatively you can find CM themes on xda and port them for X theme engine its very easy, here are instructions Link3

My carrier name has changed to FusionX on statusbar & lockscreen ?

Look at the FusionX settings in the statusbar section, leaving the text field blank for custom carrier label will revert to carrier name

The phone is not recognising my SIM contacts what should i do ?

Go to the the people app and press the menu button, select import/export

now select import from SIM card, press the menu button again and select import all

I am confused about the default storage, how do i select the SDcard as default ?

Your default storage is probably already SDcard if you have one in the phone, look here > Link

Center clock now works, but when i touch the status bar or pull down the notification panel the clock moves to the center of display instead of disappearing

Edited by ako0

Guest Danicord

Radio FM and sound recorder :)

Keep up the good work!

Radio FM ??? Where is? I installed Rom but did'nt found radio!!

Edited by Danicord

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hi, I'm italian so sorry for my poor english. I don't like Google translate so .. be patient with me.

I have decided to join modaco forum for thanks tillaz a lot for this great rom.

i was looking here since i have Y300 and so I dicede to sing in.

To retourn the favour to mr tillaz I have the apps backup and here my apps backup for everyone want some missed apps or other must have apps too

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ut2cv

In an italian forum others test my backup and it is working 100%

Inside the zip you have:

Email by Huawei

Torch by Huawei

FM Radio by Huawei

Sound Recorder by Huawei

BatteryMod

3G OnOff (look at the widget it is really useful having just 1touch to get the data setting)

Toggle 2G

Toggle 2G Plugin

MX Player + Codec for our arm cpu

Hystory Eraser

ES File Explorer so far the best file manager for android that have all the backup function of Titanium if well sett

I hope this can help some users and so mr tillaz don't need lost time with missed apps

Don't istall zip via recovery or there are system apps with higt right, better put apps on sd and instal with ES File Explorer (downloaded in playstore because File manager is missed in this beta 4)

Update: so to confirm statusbar issue (sound, brightnes, 2g not working if pressed) and other issue is with Trebouchet when you try to manage number of page displayed it crash

Realy a great rom

Thanks

Edited by Romagnolo1973