[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest androholic

using B06, excellent build. Till now I found one bug, after disable the data...the arrow in the network icon still leaves there, which is sometimes confusing. otherwise excellent... please try to keep the old google 'talk' app in the rom, provide a file manager and battery percent notification. Thanks Tillaz :D

Guest Clarkiieh

Bug List B06

Date doesn't show on notification panel.

Phone asked for root permission on boot.

Keep getting harrased by ota asking to update to b05.

Edit: Build shown as Unknown, updated via ota (B05) now it says Build B04? Hmm dodgy

post-1020571-1379436173512_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clarkiieh

Guest Thunderdigital

Bug List B06

Date doesn't show on notification panel.

Phone asked for root permission on boot.

Keep getting harrased by ota asking to update to b05.

Date is working for me. You can switch off notification in fusionx / about /menu.

Edited by Thunderdigital

Hi everbody

I'm still using B03 cause it's working fine by me. Actually, since it was released it's been on my phone, but i'll give a try to B06 :) Thank's for the great job!

@Tillaz

Is there any way you can put the huawei clear all paint brush or make a zip for me? I don't like the other one :/

Edit: sod it downloading now :) tillaz please make me a flashable zip for stock huawei clear all button??

That doesn't sound like a good enough reason dude

Imagine if all users start asking for small "dont like" issues...

A stable, smooth and customizable rom is just perfect

Edited by pdvye

Guest Clarkiieh
Hi everbody

I'm still using B03 cause it's working fine by me. Actually, since it was released it's been on my phone, but i'll give a try to B06 :) Thank's for the great job!

Its not that, it other things like ease of access in stead of trying to hit a small icon and 6/10 times reopening a app I can just push big long button and poof, if someone gave me the apk or w.e it is I could make a zip myself, I've got a really buggy install on mine, redownloaded, wiped, and cleaned no success still either says unknown build or B04 , and date in nofiforcation panel is not displaying properly

Guest Clarkiieh
Hi everbody

Its not that, it other things like ease of access in stead of trying to hit a small icon and 6/10 times reopening a app I can just push big long button and poof, if someone gave me the apk or w.e it is I could make a zip myself, I've got a really buggy install on mine, redownloaded, wiped, and cleaned no success still either says unknown build or B04 , and date in nofiforcation panel is not displaying properly

Guest TayoOnabule

Though I am not using this ROM at the moment, when reporting bugs try your best to take notice that tillaz hasn't tested this himself, so don't expect it to work perfectly ... Just a thought

Guest Romagnolo1973

BUG REPORTEDS

SMS app is stopped every boot, it said Message app stop working for an unespected error and in fact it does not open at all

is a Beta 6 bug because returned to beta5 the issue doesn't happen

just for mr tillaz look at bugs and make a perfect rom bug free

The SMS app has reverted to the Huawei one. Would it be ok to just swap out the apk with a stock one?

think i have forgot to add the AOSP Mms.apk, will check now.

Edit

yeah, i have... i'm uploading a new version now with a few fixes

Its not that, it other things like ease of access in stead of trying to hit a small icon and 6/10 times reopening a app I can just push big long button and poof, if someone gave me the apk or w.e it is I could make a zip myself, I've got a really buggy install on mine, redownloaded, wiped, and cleaned no success still either says unknown build or B04 ,

and date in nofiforcation panel is not displaying properly

huaweis clear all button is part of the SystemUI.

about your problem with the date, it must be because of this which i asked someone to test

Guest TangerineTractor

Tillaz,

Any chance you could make available a default systemui so the battery percent build setting works... and a default task manager?

I'm sure your other tweaks are an improvement on stock, but as it stands stock is more useable for me at least.

Tillaz,

Any chance you could make available a default systemui so the battery percent build setting works... and a default task manager?

I'm sure your other tweaks are an improvement on stock, but as it stands stock is more useable for me at least.

what task manager?

Guest TangerineTractor

what task manager?

Just the kill all on the recent tasks... you can add it in xposed, but exposed causes to many incompatibility issues for me.

I'm happy for the whole thing to look like clean jb but run smoother/faster.

Just the kill all on the recent tasks... you can add it in xposed, but exposed causes to many incompatibility issues for me.

I'm happy for the whole thing to look like clean jb but run smoother/faster.

its part of huaweis systemUI

Guest SaurabhRCk

Will try 6.1 later today! But in b6 I have no problem! No crash, I have tested every possible apps in every possible way. Everything is working great. great rom! Eagerly waiting for an upgraded version of android. atleast 4.1.2. Thnx.

The update is wipe..on information says that is based on b194, is an error yes?

this is what its says on the ota server, what you should see

Beta 6.1 = Full Wipe

* !!!! Attention !!!! *

The OTA will not work as the

host i use for direct links is down,

see the modaco thread for a

download link.

* Market app's no longer included *

- see first page for info