Beta 6.1 = Full Wipe

* !!!! Attention !!!! *

The OTA will not work as the

host i use for direct links is down,

see the modaco thread for a

download link.

* Market app's no longer included *

- see first page for info

I know, i readed it, i was answering to kmau, my question was another, on information says that is based on b194, is an error?

this is what its says on the ota server, what you should see

Beta 6.1 = Full Wipe

* !!!! Attention !!!! *

download link.

I know, i readed it, i was answering to kmau, my question was another, on information says that is based on b194, is an error?

Guest insectifalse

hello!!! great job!!!can you eneble ad-hoc wifi network?i find some ways with editing wpa_supplicant,but i cant get it right,dont work for me...when i scan wifi i cant see my ad hoc network,with another phone with CM on it i conect with no problems(sory for bad english)

This rom works great for now,i am very satisfied with it,but i do have a problem when trying to record video in 720p with some other camera app.Everytime i access some other camera app i get force close when trying to record.

Guest internectual

this is what its says on the ota server, what you should see

Beta 6.1 = Full Wipe

* !!!! Attention !!!! *

download link.

Full "Advanced Wipe" flashed from SD card, Settings -> About Phone -> Build numer = "Fusion X Beta 6.1 (B194) (Tillaz)"

Guest CrimsonCrap

@tillaz

I tried the zip file you suggested but it just messed up the date in the notification panel.so i clean installed the rom again and I have figured out what is causing the notification bar to go out of screen.after installing xposed framework the distance between clock and date in notification panel is increased quite alot which pushes the clear all notification button out of screen. if I disable the xposed framework this problem disappears.I have attached two screenshots one with framework enabled and one with framework disabled.both screenshots have been taken on the same rom.you can easily see the difference.

I'm using B6.1

post-1022336-0-33888800-1379532730_thumb

post-1022336-0-09589300-1379532744_thumb

@tillaz

I tried the zip file you suggested but it just messed up the date in the notification panel.so i clean installed the rom again and I have figured out what is causing the notification bar to go out of screen.after installing xposed framework the distance between clock and date in notification panel is increased quite alot which pushes the clear all notification button out of screen. if I disable the xposed framework this problem disappears.I have attached two screenshots one with framework enabled and one with framework disabled.both screenshots have been taken on the same rom.you can easily see the difference.

I'm using B6.1

I haven't tried B6.1 yet (waiting for more feedback). The second screenshot looks interesting. It has an Xposed module that makes the statusbar 4.2 like?

Guest CrimsonCrap

I haven't tried B6.1 yet (waiting for more feedback). The second screenshot looks interesting. It has an Xposed module that makes the statusbar 4.2 like?

Just a theme bro

"Holo Glass [DONATE]"

great rom no bugs since i've been using each update so far... but my huawei y300 loud speaker is extremely low :blush: i've tried v4a {great app indeed} but my best results are with earphones, works great with my earphone but no changes to loud speaker..... can someone assist me with an audio tweak or mod please

thank you

Guest Clarkiieh
great rom no bugs since i've been using each update so far... but my huawei y300 loud speaker is extremely low :blush: i've tried v4a {great app indeed} but my best results are with earphones, works great with my earphone but no changes to loud speaker..... can someone assist me with an audio tweak or mod please

thank you

Well I tried it with the lock screen sound and it really increased it, just set the loud for the phone to extreme :)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Why is trebuchet's project gone?

trebuchet cause alot of issue, it crashed if you try change something on it, and tillaz has no time enough for look at this, so ... roleback to apex that is perfect

Why is trebuchet's project gone?

Trebuchet is reworked launcher2 with smaller latencies so it's faster, apex is reworked trebuchet with basically added more customizable options. There is no need for reinventing hot water. There are also other launchers that are based on trebuchet & are available on market.

Guest jackosterman

Unnecessary thoughts: Still on B03 but just test ran B6.1 for a bit. Having never personally cared too much about speed, even I gotta say, B6.1/196 is smoooth. As reported, noticed the brightness toggle sticking on the Auto icon, but all in all I reckon it's time to find the time to finally switch over :). Okay, /tmi.

Edited by jackosterman

B06.1 is working great for me too, just noticed some things...the notification sounds are huawei stock, awfull sounds lol...and xposed framework installer seems to be reverted to an old version, the new one with the module installer is better. Nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone knows where we can find stock notification sounds and where to push them?

B06.1 is working great for me too, just noticed some things...the notification sounds are huawei stock, awfull sounds lol...and xposed framework installer seems to be reverted to an old version, the new one with the module installer is better. Nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone knows where we can find stock notification sounds and where to push them?

these things will be corrected in B7 on Saturday as well as other fixes.

these things will be corrected in B7 on Saturday as well as other fixes.

When you do that be sure to double check the files because in older versions of the ROM you used to have duplicate alarms. Like they would play the same tune, but they would have a different name.