[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

thanks a lot tillaz, great rom. no bugs found so far from me. btw i have a problem not related specifically to this rom, the user agent of the browser doesn't work well on this rom as well as on stock roms, for example on this site if i set the "desktop" UA, it still loads the mobile page and i have to click on the "full site" at the bottom of the page. the problem is some sites don't have the full site button and force me to view the mobile version. this problem, as i said, happens on stock roms and this one, using stock browser and something like dolphin or next browser, while it doesn't happen on cyanogenmod rom for example. does anyone know why?

the one included is original as its AOSP like this rom is intend to be, you must be referring to huawei's "custom" EMUI dialler

which is not something i want to support as i spent a lot of time removing that stuff to get the rom as AOSP as possible (pure android)

like explained in the first post, obviously people are free to add what they want but i wont offer any support in adding back any EmotionUI.

Thanks Tillaz, I understand this, and its absolutely fine, your ROM is just fantastic, smooth and all the other facilities.. its just too good.. I love it..

I understand that as well, I am not after that specific EmotionUI dial pad,I used that similar dial pad for my another phone and needed some change on the new one, As you say its AOSP, so is there any way to change the colour of the digits and the background? by editing any files or anything possibly I can do?

I had sent a PM to you about some advice from you for learning how to make any changes to a ROM, though as I know U must be very busy, but little pointer would help.

Thanks

Guest spacefroguk

I can't change voicemail number within the dialler.

"Call settings error: Couldnt change the voicemail number. Contact your operator if this problem persists."

Guest internectual

Two issues (using 6.1):

1. I've disabled every setting I've found for haptic feedback, but the lockscreen still vibrates on touch. It didn't do this in previous builds, and I don't like it.

2. Fusion X -> System Tweaks, and Fusion X -> Status Bar -> build.prop Tweaks share a lot of common options. If I enable "Check in service" under System Tweaks it doesn't save, but it is saved under build.prop Tweaks. Which is correct? It seems like one or the other should be improved or replaced, but having settings in two locations seems like an unnecessary conflict.

Guest a1d_line_in

need help,....

i accidentaly format my internal sd card to ext4, and now my phone can't mount my internal sd.

my question is how can i refowmat it again to other format.

i'm currenly use B03 rom, cand i read my internal sd card again in other rom like b05 or b6.1 ?

Guest Romagnolo1973

How can I switch to battery icon with percentage?

Post n° 2 first FAQ, simply install it as a normal app and reboot and if not showed go to Fusion X settings tab Xposed framework and go to Modules and active it that now is present.

Edited by Romagnolo1973

2. Fusion X -> System Tweaks, and Fusion X -> Status Bar -> build.prop Tweaks share a lot of common options. If I enable "Check in service" under System Tweaks it doesn't save, but it is saved under build.prop Tweaks. Which is correct? It seems like one or the other should be improved or replaced, but having settings in two locations seems like an unnecessary conflict.

did you actually read what is says in system tweaks... at the very top. i think the problem you have is written right in front of your eyes.

ignore the theme, (on my nexus 4)

post-913969-0-32635400-1379699023_thumb.

and the reason they appear to be in two locations is because femback recently added similar settings as "system tweaks" to his module,

but they are actually different, if you look, mine have an option for soft buttons, and the arrays are more for lower end devices like the Y300.

i might just remove the xopsed framwork though to be honest, people can easily get it back  

Guest CrimsonCrap

I want to update the xblast tools to the new version that I just downloaded but its being blocked by an "existing module".so what do I have to delete to install the new version?

@internectual: It vibrates (softly) on lockscreen (B03)

and even on stock roms you can't disable that (as far as i know)

¿Perhaps on B6.1 vibrates more harder? Anyway, i'ts just a very small detail don't u think?

Guest jackosterman
i might just remove the xopsed framwork though to be honest, people can easily get it back  
Can't speak for others, but I quite like how Xposed has been integrated into the ROM (everything cleanly placed under the FusionX settings). Not to mention your work in hunting down and laying out the compatible modules. I'd be sad to see it go, but of course it should go without saying, do what you gotta.

i think the next update will come in two versions since it will be the last...

the second version will not include the xposed framework or any extras, just the power toggles and power menu. 

That'd be great. My friends still after a version without Xposed as they don't use so it's kind of pointless having it there. I don't think many Y300 owners use it honestly, and I'm sure them who do would have no problem installing it themselves.

Guest nirmalbalaji

i think the next update will come in two versions since it will be the last...

the second version will not include the xposed framework or any extras, just the power toggles and power menu.

You mean you are quitting on FusionX ROM for Y300?