[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Romagnolo1973

The compass on this ROM doesnt work, or does this phone even have compass, or is it just my phone?

Ascend Y300 does not have a default compass sensor

i don't really have a choice as I've not owned the phone for a while now,

ahh noooo, Fusion is the best rom for Y300 :-(

Hello, bug here, logcat say my earphone detected as a headset.

When I call someone they cannot hear my voice but I can hear them on earphone.

Perhaps the phone think my earphone have a mic so it disabled device's microphone during call.

:When I plug in my earphone

09-21 06:53:04.990 W/AudioPolicyManagerBase( 154): checkOutputsForDevice() could not open output for device 4

09-21 06:53:04.990 W/AudioPolicyManagerBase( 154): checkOutputsForDevice() could not open output for device 4

09-21 06:53:05.020 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): doRouting Enter: outputDevices=0x4 input=0x0x0

09-21 06:53:05.020 E/huawei_fir_adapter( 154): fir_set_mode: mode = 11

09-21 06:53:05.020 E/huawei_fir_adapter( 154): fir_set_mode: ret = -22

09-21 06:53:05.020 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): FIR in headset mode

09-21 06:53:05.020 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): DTS dts_status=0 dts_device=0

09-21 06:53:05.020 W/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): rpc_snd_set_device(43, 1, 0)

09-21 06:53:05.020 W/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): rpc_snd_set_device(32, 3, 1, 0)

:When I pull out my earphone

09-21 06:53:09.730 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): doRouting Enter: outputDevices=0x2 input=0x0x0

09-21 06:53:09.730 E/huawei_fir_adapter( 154): fir_set_mode: mode = 12

09-21 06:53:09.730 E/huawei_fir_adapter( 154): fir_set_mode: ret = -22

09-21 06:53:09.730 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): FIR in speaker mode

09-21 06:53:09.730 E/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): fir_set_mode: FIR_COEFFICIENT_SPEAKER

09-21 06:53:09.730 W/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): rpc_snd_set_device(44, 1, 0)

09-21 06:53:09.730 W/AudioHardwareMSM76XXA( 154): rpc_snd_set_device(33, 6, 1, 0)

I hope this may help, sorry I'm still very newbie in these kind of thing. @@

Guest internectual

Fair enough, I've never read that part. Though I'm 100% sure I've never used Menu -> Reboot Now!!! before with any of your betas and I've always had the last four or five options enabled. I know for a fact I didn't use it before you pointed it out with 6.1 and the other three boxes stayed checked without doing that.

did you actually read what is says in system tweaks... at the very top. i think the problem you have is written right in front of your eyes.

Fair enough, I've never read that part. Though I'm 100% sure I've never used Menu -> Reboot Now!!! before with any of your betas and I've always had the last four or five options enabled. I know for a fact I didn't use it before you pointed it out with 6.1 and the other three boxes stayed checked without doing that.

well this is something i built from source a while ago, (before the Y300 was released) its also never been changed since before the Y300 so not sure what your experiencing, i will have to take a look when i get the Y300 to test, 

@tillaz never thought of building carbon or something similar for the y300? I'm sure there would be plenty of donators including me who would help money wise. When you get the phone obviously

@ yapmeo

Try installing the stock B196 version. Does that have the same bug? If it does then you should report it to Huawei.

Thank you so much H3ROS, I just restore back to device's stock ROM B195, it has the same bug.

I reported to [email protected] today.

But in my memory I do remember xxx custom ROM have working call with earphone plugged in.

I forgot which one...@@

I can confirm they are not Stock B195, FusionX B196 and CM10 R3.

Do i wipe data, cache, dalvik cache before flashing the ROM and do i wipe data, cache dalvik cache after flashing the ROM?

Basically, can i have the full instructions on how to flash the ROM please. I have TWRP, unlocked bootloader and rooted.

Thanks.

@Tillaz

I guess I found a bug (not sure its just my phone or ROM?)

This is regarding connecting USB to the PC.

Status - Not connected.

Connect USB cable, Slide down status bar - it shows USB Connected

click on it, shows "Turn ON USB storage" as this is first itme we are connecting it.

Now clikcing on it will connect it in USB storage mode and the display turns to "Turn OFF Usb storage"...

U can copy and all stuff.. fine enough..

Now if you just change the screen on display from "USB mass storage" to any other other screen, or even if the display would go off due to display time off, keeping devices storage mode in connected status... and returning back to "USB mass storage" devices screen it shows "Turn on usb storage".

By no means now u have option to disconnect the USB Storage mode unless you pull the pluf off.

I had done this in the past on my HTC Hero and ran into severe problem.

Can anyone please cross check this USB option on their devices, weather it is just my phone or anything else..

Definitely better than the stock ROM! I notice a few options don't work such as the centre clock and some other settings in the fusion x settings. Do I need to install the exposed framework for these to work? I've read that causes a few problems which is why I don't want to install it.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Tillaz? :P Are you alive? :P

Any news about B07? @Tillaz.. :P

Remember no ETA, and this is a hobby for mr tillaz and not a work with a target to achive, so when he has some news you will see here, 

I installed B6.1 today and it seems very good, no bugs so far. I think rebasing the rom to B196 was good for it, the performance is better. Keep up the good work, and I'm sad to hear that the next will be the last update.