[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest CrimsonCrap

@Tillaz I'm sad to hear that the next update might be the last but if it is going to be the last one then I would suggest you go through with removing the xposed framework and make it aosp as possible because its really not that hard to install it.but if you do this then you would also have to make the clear recent tasks button available without installing xposed framework.these are the only few things that feel a little unfinished in this close to perfect rom.I really do love this ROM and I want you to know that your work is greatly appreciated.

I love you dawg.and I think tgis accurately describes my feelings.

post-1022336-0-58608200-1379966488.jpeg

Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest jackosterman

While I understand the arguments against Xposed, I reckon it's the next best thing to CM/AOKP for any phone. If you follow the numerous (and growing) threads on xda, you'll find there's very little it can't do. Hell, you can even get halo or pie controls if you wanted (not that I'd necessarily see the purpose on this phone). But of course, to each his own and one's own phone ;).

@Tillaz I'm sad to hear that the next update might be the last but if it is going to be the last one then I would suggest you go through with removing the xposed framework

i think the next update will come in two versions since it will be the last...the second version will not include the xposed framework or any extras, just the power toggles and power menu.
Edited by jackosterman

Guest CrimsonCrap
While I understand the arguments against Xposed, I reckon it's the next best thing to CM/AOKP for any phone. If you follow the numerous (and growing) threads on xda, you'll find there's very little it can't do. Hell, you can even get halo or pie controls if you wanted (not that I'd necessarily see the purpose on this phone). But of course, to each his own and one's own phone ;).
The reason I am suggesting to remove framework is because I noticed that when I externally installed xposed firmware on the stock b196 it was relatively bug less.Its just a theory but maybe if we install the firmware externally on this ROM then hopefully the little bugs that we have atm will be gone. Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest SaurabhRCk

I have a problem! Don't know how to solve it! I have installed this rom. Used couple of days. Dn I used CM 10.1 for a few hours. But did not liked it, So, I reverted back to my stock rom. But when the system boots, it does not shows the default animation. SO I flashed another rom. MIUI V5. That rom has fast boot and normal boot both option. In normal boot everything is fine. no problem. But in fast boot it shows boot animation of fusion x. No matter what rom I try boot animation of fusion x is there. I switched back to stock one. and its still there.

So how to delete that animation and keep the current rom's default?? Please help me.

I have a problem! Don't know how to solve it! I have installed this rom. Used couple of days. Dn I used CM 10.1 for a few hours. But did not liked it, So, I reverted back to my stock rom. But when the system boots, it does not shows the default animation. SO I flashed another rom. MIUI V5. That rom has fast boot and normal boot both option. In normal boot everything is fine. no problem. But in fast boot it shows boot animation of fusion x. No matter what rom I try boot animation of fusion x is there. I switched back to stock one. and its still there.

So how to delete that animation and keep the current rom's default?? Please help me.

you sure what your seeing is not the default "android" boot animation ?

what exactly is the animation you see?

Hi, how can I destroy my speaker without installing 3rd party app?

So

Big thanks.

water should do the trick lol

The very low loudspeaker volume is a JB issue in 4.1.1, and I think, as I heard,  in the 4.2 and 4.2.2 has solved.

I tried all the CM for y300, and its much louder and clear compare to the stock roms.

This problem was not in ICS, you can find many post about this, when users upgrade to JB , the loudspeaker volume went to down, also the dynamic. DSP managers also lost thier effect on 4.1.1.

When the users were fed with this, and went back to ICS, the loudspeaker volume turns to loud again.

Many users wrote to Google, without get an answer.  =/

Would be great to solve this problem in the stock based roms too by a developer here in modaco. =)

The very low loudspeaker volume is a JB issue in 4.1.1, and I think, as I heard,  in the 4.2 and 4.2.2 has solved.

I tried all the CM for y300, and its much louder and clear compare to the stock roms.

This problem was not in ICS, you can find many post about this, when users upgrade to JB , the loudspeaker volume went to down, also the dynamic. DSP managers also lost thier effect on 4.1.1.

When the users were fed with this, and went back to ICS, the loudspeaker volume turns to loud again.

Many users wrote to Google, without get an answer.  =/

Would be great to solve this problem in the stock based roms too by a developer here in modaco. =)

for low volume you should try viper4android!!

Guest SaurabhRCk

you sure what your seeing is not the default "android" boot animation ?

what exactly is the animation you see?

I am sure. Before flashing the rom, the animation was "Huawei ascend" then a beam comes behind and it shows the Huawei logo and then lock screen. but after installing fusion x its became "android" and its glowing left to right. My problem is however I have flashed a stock rom or any other (which have a fast boot option) like miui v5, its shows the boot animation of your fusion x in fast boot mode. but in normal boot (where fast boot is disabled) it shows the correct one! I wanna remove that "android" animation and want to bring my Huawei's animation back! how to do that?? thanx

I am sure. Before flashing the rom, the animation was "Huawei ascend" then a beam comes behind and it shows the Huawei logo and then lock screen. but after installing fusion x its became "android" and its glowing left to right. My problem is however I have flashed a stock rom or any other (which have a fast boot option) like miui v5, its shows the boot animation of your fusion x in fast boot mode. but in normal boot (where fast boot is disabled) it shows the correct one! I wanna remove that "android" animation and want to bring my Huawei's animation back! how to do that?? thanx

Try using ROM Toolbox, it would do the job, I had similar problem and it resolved.

that "android" animation you see is not actually a fusion X boot animation,

its the default android boot animation which is included in the framework of every version of android

and is displayed when bootanimation.zip is removed from system/media 

so your problem is not actually related to fusion X,

its with the rom you are using, as once you do a full wipe (including system) to install a new rom, all traces of this are removed,

or your new rom would not work correctly. 

Oh , ...

I install system tunner and I see a problem

the second core of G510 in fusion is offline.

tillaz please check it

please read the disclaimer on the first post... this is not made for the G510, so i cant assist.

but anyway...

the second core is always offline when not doing much, this is normal on all multi core devices, it will become online when bigger tasks are running. 

Guest Thunderdigital

Oh , ...

I install system tunner and I see a problem

the second core of G510 in fusion is offline.

tillaz please check it

Hold home button for recent apps, than back. You will see both core are working.

Guest darkrangers

@Tillaz

I guess I found a bug (not sure its just my phone or ROM?)

This is regarding connecting USB to the PC.

Status - Not connected.

Connect USB cable, Slide down status bar - it shows USB Connected

click on it, shows "Turn ON USB storage" as this is first itme we are connecting it.

Now clikcing on it will connect it in USB storage mode and the display turns to "Turn OFF Usb storage"...

U can copy and all stuff.. fine enough..

Now if you just change the screen on display from "USB mass storage" to any other other screen, or even if the display would go off due to display time off, keeping devices storage mode in connected status... and returning back to "USB mass storage" devices screen it shows "Turn on usb storage".

By no means now u have option to disconnect the USB Storage mode unless you pull the pluf off.

I had done this in the past on my HTC Hero and ran into severe problem.

Can anyone please cross check this USB option on their devices, weather it is just my phone or anything else..

I have same problem with my hisuit. I should keep touching the screen in order to keep the conection on.

I have installed it. but don't have the animation file. Can you provide me?

No worries my friend, here we go, happy to help..

Just put it on SD Card, using ROM Toolbox get this file and "install".

bootanimation.zip

If this was helpful, please say thanks :)

Edited by jdwis

Guest SaurabhRCk

No worries my friend, here we go, happy to help..

Just put it on SD Card, using ROM Toolbox get this file and "install".

attachicon.gifbootanimation.zip

If this was helpful, please say thanks :)

Thnx dude! But the problem still not solved. stock animation works in normal boot. but in fast boot, its still the same! I wanna change the fast boot animation.

Thnx dude! But the problem still not solved. stock animation works in normal boot. but in fast boot, its still the same! I wanna change the fast boot animation.

No Worries.

Lets try another method as well.

I hope you are comfortable using "es explorer", make sure "show hidden files" is enalble and if you got the root access then thats enable as well..

copy the same zip file in following place - "/system/media"

change the properties - read, write, execute access as necessary, (I would tick all 9 options)

If you find any other similar "bootanimation.zip" file there in that folder, move it safely somewhere so that in case if you require it in the future u know where it is...

after setting permissions on the file, exit, shut the phone down, remove the battery, wait for 10 sec... boot again..

it would in normal boot first... once settled, wait for 1-2 min, try booting in fast boot...

hope it helps..

Another curious question, Ihave not seen any animation in fast boot mode?

could you please tell me (th elink) where did u downloaded MIUI ROM from?

Guest SaurabhRCk

No Worries.

Lets try another method as well.

I hope you are comfortable using "es explorer", make sure "show hidden files" is enalble and if you got the root access then thats enable as well..

copy the same zip file in following place - "/system/media"

change the properties - read, write, execute access as necessary, (I would tick all 9 options)

If you find any other similar "bootanimation.zip" file there in that folder, move it safely somewhere so that in case if you require it in the future u know where it is...

after setting permissions on the file, exit, shut the phone down, remove the battery, wait for 10 sec... boot again..

it would in normal boot first... once settled, wait for 1-2 min, try booting in fast boot...

hope it helps..

Another curious question, Ihave not seen any animation in fast boot mode?

could you please tell me (th elink) where did u downloaded MIUI ROM from?

Tried it, but I cant paste anything is media folder. it says operation failed. I tried to change the permission of media as well as system. But it retirs the same error. System is read only. can't copy

Here is the MIUI

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=677955

Edited by SaurabhRCk