[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Tried it, but I cant paste anything is media folder. it says operation failed. I tried to change the permission of media as well as system. But it retirs the same error. System is read only. can't copy

Here is the MIUI

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=677955

Saurabh

I am trying to flash Stock ROM, but it fails on 2/2, how did you manage to do it?

It would be really helpful if you could please help in my new post as this is thread is specifically for FusionX and they might not like it..

link - http://www.modaco.com/topic/365374-y300-stock-firmware-update-failed-at-22/

thanks

Hey, first time poster here!

First of all: thx Tillaz for this rom, I'm loving it. Great job.

Is there any reason for using Apex launcher? Nova feels much smoother to me.

And about the FM tuner:

1. The stock huawei tuner only outputs sound in the left or right earbud (somewhat random), but not in both simultaneously. The headset is ok, on the music player both earbuds work, so I'm assuming it's something to do with the rom. My phone came with stock v175 rom, I didn't have this problem with it.

edit: It does output sound in both earpieces, but one is real quiet. Almost inaudible.

2. SpiritFm doesn't really work with the phone: I can find the stations, RDS show the station is tuned, but no audio can be heard on neither the speaker, nor the headset. I suspect this problem has something to do with ALSAMixer not working on the rom, I can install it without problems, but the UI remains blank after installation, only the refresh button is shown at the top of the ALSA interface. I tried Kra1o5's CM 10.1 R9 too, same results. Both have DSP Manager default, maybe it has something to do with it? Sorry, if I'm talking nonsense, I'm quite a n00b to android. :)

Edited by fricy81

Guest darkrangers

@tillaz

I tried the zip file you suggested but it just messed up the date in the notification panel.so i clean installed the rom again and I have figured out what is causing the notification bar to go out of screen.after installing xposed framework the distance between clock and date in notification panel is increased quite alot which pushes the clear all notification button out of screen. if I disable the xposed framework this problem disappears.I have attached two screenshots one with framework enabled and one with framework disabled.both screenshots have been taken on the same rom.you can easily see the difference.

I'm using B6.1

Hello my notification bar also keeps on disappearing...it comes and goes.when it is gone even shortcuts which led to opening of it doesn't work.what should I do about it?

Guest arsalan11

I have a notification ''Fusion X rom update available'', and when I try to update it says ''MD5 error-download file invalid''... What should I do?

because your ROM version is Fusion 5 or earlier if your version was 6 you could update it by OTA Edited by arsalan11

Guest nikolastajic

because your ROM version is Fusion 5 or earlier if your version was 6 you could update it by OTA

Can you give me the link to fusion 6? Or can I update it differently?

Guest kwaitek

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for the rom! I have just installed it and all looks good except for the fact that I dont seem to be able to connect to any networks. I have checked my sim in another phone and it works and it was working previously in the standard rom. Anyone have the same problem or suggested solutions?

Guest Sansmx

Hi Everyone, 

I have bought the Y300 and have been using it for a while now. I would like to install this Custom Rom that everyone is enjoying. I am new to rooting phones and installing custom roms but I am quite good with mobiles phones and tech (if you know what I mean). I was wondering if anyone could make a small guide on how to install this clearly, that would be great full. Thank you! :)   

Guest antinbolton

Hi Everyone,

I have bought the Y300 and have been using it for a while now. I would like to install this Custom Rom that everyone is enjoying. I am new to rooting phones and installing custom roms but I am quite good with mobiles phones and tech (if you know what I mean). I was wondering if anyone could make a small guide on how to install this clearly, that would be great full. Thank you! :)

If you Google unlocking the phone you should find a guide on tumblr gives you step by step instructions then come back here and flash :)

Guest avvalex

Hi, iìve installed this rom on my G510 (i don't think this is the problem), everithing works very fine, i'm very happy, but... There is always a "but"

I've found 2 little problems (maybe one isn't a problem but a feature):

1 - When i call someone or i answer an incoming call, at the end, the dialer doesn't close and the phone doesn't auto return on the home screen, but i have to make it manually
2 - The contact widget 1x1 put on the home screen remains black and doesn't show the photo of the person.

Some ideas?

Guest fonz93

anyone interested in testing a pure AOSP'ish rom (based on B196) no extras, no huawei crap, just stock AOSP ?

I am interested :) , there are the CM toggle?

Guest tillaz

Count me in Tillaz...can you please base the rom on b197..

i will need to compare B197 to B196 first to make sure there is actually a difference between the two, as a few people on here are victims of placebo effect lol,

the version number change can just be to identify it for a certain country, and the only difference is the baseband which is not included in a zip rom anyway

or if someone has already compared them against each other it will save me time?

Guest mitsuu84

anyone interested in testing a pure AOSP'ish rom (based on B196) no extras, no huawei crap, just stock AOSP ?

Me too please. Greetings from Czech Republic :)