[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest jackosterman

Hmm... Now that I've gotten around the auto-brightness icon sticking issue (thanks), it seems that fix removes the auto mode from the toggle completely. I don't suppose there's a way to keep auto-brightness as a toggle option, without having the 'A' icon stick?

Guest jackosterman

Had to add init.d support to 6.1 myself, as a heads up to anyone interested (I recall someone had script issues, earlier in the thread), or @tillaz in the event there's a B7.

Guest abhis3k

I'll begin this next post with apologies, as I know everyone's flashed 6.1 ages ago, and here I come reporting "bugs".

Tried running the 4.3 camera just now, and was immediately greeted with SystemUI stopping. The same camera ran fine on B03. I've renamed both the included camera and gallery (.bak), and have cleared dalvik and cache for prosperity's sake. The camera works fine, I should note, SystemUI just insists on closing.

I'll attach a logcat below, although I understand it's probably a little too late to be bringing these things up. And that's fine. :)

I did exactly the same. And I am running it successfully. I can tell you the steps that worked for me :

Way 1

1. Delete/Rename/Move Camera.apk and GalleryGoogle.apk from /system/app.

2. Add 4.3 camera apk to /system/app & change permissions to 644 root/root.

3. Clear Camera data from App Management.

4. Clear cache/davlik.

Way 2

1. Remove Camera.apk & GalleryGoogle.apk from B6.1 zip.

2. Add the 4.3 Camera App to B6.1 zip.

3. Flash the zip like a normal B6.1 app.

P.S. I normally add/remove few apks to zip before flashing e.g. GoBackup, MiFileExplorer, AdFree etc.

Guest TayoOnabule

How can I install apex aluncher pro over the normal version included in this rom?

You can use ROM toolbox (off the play store) to remove the 'stock' apex launcher, then just install the pro version as usual.

Guest CrimsonCrap

You can use ROM toolbox (off the play store) to remove the 'stock' apex launcher, then just install the pro version as usual.

Or you could just use nobloat

Guest jackosterman

I did exactly the same. And I am running it successfully.

Thanks. I had followed similar steps, but after mulling over what could prompt a System UI crash, I realized it had to be the center clock option from Xblast tools. Unchecked that option; all working fine now.

Guest nikolastajic

Or you could just use nobloat

I removed the stock apex launcher, but now my android has no system and won't react in any way? What should I do now?

Guest CrimsonCrap
I removed the stock apex launcher, but now my android has no system and won't react in any way? What should I do now?
Looks like you uninstalled the only launcher your system had and now it has nothing to boot into.I'm assuming you can just see the status bar with a black screen where the home screens should be?if so you then you need to flash a launcher through recovery or download a launcher from your Google account through a PC so it gets automatically downloaded on your phone.Now if your phone is behaving like I described above then flash this zip file through recovery or use the PC Google play method and hopefully your problem will be solved.Here is the link for a flashable go launcher that I used when I got myself stuck in a similar predicament. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0wq4480yls9saf/go flashzip system.zip Good Luck :-) Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest tillaz

how can i set the maximum frequency of the procesor to be 1008?

i set it like that but it doesnt save .

you would need to change the governor to performance but your battery wont last very long...

if you just leave it as it is on ondemand it will use the higest frequency only when reqiured

you would need to change the governor to performance but your battery wont last very long...

if you just leave it as it is on ondemand it will use the higest frequency only when reqiured

What about the progress on 'AOSP rom based on B196'??? Edited by shahimo1

Guest Picvajzmen

i have read all posts in this thread and i have to say, Tillaz, you are a great guy, so helpfull and so kind, and that is for big respect, i'm impresed.

also, other people on this forum are real nice and helpfull, thank you all.  :)

i have just one problem with rom, i cannot add events-birthdays to my contacts in phonebook.when i tap add anothee field the contacts stop working. can someone help me with this please?   :mellow:

i'm using g510-0200, and some features from xposed framework dont realy work but i dont care for that.

thanks

Edited by Picvajzmen

Guest abhis3k

i have read all posts in this thread and i have to say, Tillaz, you are a great guy, so helpfull and so kind, and that is for big respect, i'm impresed.

also, other people on this forum are real nice and helpfull, thank you all.  :)

i have just one problem with rom, i cannot add events-birthdays to my contacts in phonebook.when i tap add anothee field the contacts stop working. can someone help me with this please?   :mellow:

i'm using g510-0200, and some features from xposed framework dont realy work but i dont care for that.

thanks

I am also very much interested in testing. Awaiting eagerly for it. I just signed up to say Thanks for the awesome work.

I would like to report a bug. Whenever I am trying to edit any contact, adding a new event field crashes the Contacts app. I have attached the logcats.

Same here. I have stumbled upon the same problem.

Guest katangus

Ciao, I'm new here.

Tillaz great work with the ROM

I'm using it for 3 days now.

I would like to report bug:

1)

Bluetooth connection with the car not working properly.

The car system is able to connect to the device + start the call.

But unfortunately both the in/out audio is not going through the car but still function within the phone.

Music audio streaming from mobile to the car is correctly working.

2)

Contact, not possible to add contact on the phone.

The only option available is to do it within the google account.

I'm ready to test any new ROMs :-)

Thanks

Guest funtikar

just flashed..I love how much snappier it is to scroll in settings and not see the micro lag during launcher animations but theres a problem , I cant seem to find my laptop's Connectify wifi Hotspot but I can see my neighbours wifi hotspot(hardware), yeah it did find the hotspot when it was on stock...any idea?

Edited by funtikar

Guest big_bloke

Been using this rom since the 1st beta and it is great so much better than the stock rom that came with the phone.

Does anyone have issues watching stuff on iplayer?

It worked fine on stock but now it is very choppy, jerky and mostly unwatchable.

This is on wi-fi in case people suggest a poor 3g signal being the cause.

Thanks