[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

All's well so far. For all your time and effort, tillaz, a hearty thanks. This'll surely do.

Now! The less fun stuff. Anyone notice their phone grunting quick bursts of vibrations when making outgoing calls? I assume they're to signify that the call's connecting or whatever. I'd really love to find a way to stop this. I haven't selected any related options in GB or any of my other modules; hopefully I'm missing something somewhere.

its to do with gravitybox take a look at the phone options

Guest jackosterman

its to do with gravitybox take a look at the phone options

Hm. All settings under Call Vibrations in GravityBox are unchecked. I was using GravityBox on B6.1 and hadn't experienced this behavior. Oh well, a slight nuisance, but livable enough. I'll go through my other modules again and make sure there aren't any weird conflicts going on.

Can anyone else confirm if they're getting the outgoing call vibrations?

Oh, and a final question for tillaz: As I don't think it was clarified yet, is B7 197 based? (I haven't tried any 197 ROMs yet, so to be honest, I wouldn't necessarily know the difference. :wacko: )

Edited by jackosterman

Guest szekely

call vibrations here too, on call initialization 2 times, and everytime the proximity sensor  activates , werry annoying.

didn't find in gravity nothing, it has to be somewhere in build config...

Hm. All settings under Call Vibrations in GravityBox are unchecked. I was using GravityBox on B6.1 and hadn't experienced this behavior. Oh well, a slight nuisance, but livable enough. I'll go through my other modules again and make sure there aren't any weird conflicts going on.

Oh, and a final question for tillaz: As I don't think it was clarified yet, is B7 197 based? (I haven't tried any 197 ROMs yet, so to be honest, I wouldn't necessarily know the difference. :wacko: )

I am having the same problem with the vibrations. I unchecked all the options for call vibrations in Gravity Box and the vibration during call still remains.

Guest Dark Revenger

I am experiencing those nasty vibrations too. Yet Call vibration in Gravity is disabled. A bit of an annoyance I must say, but I can live it.

Anyway, good work as always Tillaz.

Guest steffanko

Hello everybody!

I just got G510 and it came with this rom. Its sim locked, and in service they told me that it needs to be on stock firmware to be able to unlock it.

How to get back to stock rom? I have tried downloading fw from huawei site and followed instructions in that file but I get "Update failed" after the first step of unpacking is complete.

Guest jackosterman

Alright, as expected, I can confirm that disabling GravityBox will put a stop to call vibrations, so we need not hassle tillaz. ;) If you can stand the vibrations, however, GB just updated. The vibrations haven't been fixed, but there's now a recents RAM bar! Goodbye XBlast, you were a true friend for a while. :40oz: Note: The inbuilt Xposed repo has yet to be updated with the new GravityBox, so get it here or on xda. Just remove the current build from /system/app and install v2.3.6 as a user app. I'll be busy for the next while, incase anyone wants to politely bring up the vibration issue to C3C076 on the xda thread.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest jackosterman

How to remove gravity box and install xblast module

Just go about it like any other app. Be sure to check the XBlast module within Xposed after installing, and reboot.

Guest steffanko

Please help guys...
Its the G510-0200 phone.

Hello everybody!

I just got G510 and it came with this rom. Its sim locked, and in service they told me that it needs to be on stock firmware to be able to unlock it.

How to get back to stock rom? I have tried downloading fw from huawei site and followed instructions in that file but I get "Update failed" after the first step of unpacking is complete.

Stock recovery would be nice for start

Guest fricy81

Please help guys...

Its the G510-0200 phone.

Stock recovery would be nice for start

Well, for starters you can tell the guys that this IS a stock Rom. Heavily modified, but still based on Huawei b196 Rom.

Or look for the sticky thread, and find a repacked Rom, you can flash those with twrp.

If they want an original bootloader, that's a though one, I have no idea. :-(

My hunch is that they want to get rid of you, so they told you some easy excuse.

Guest bgmenot111

Thanks for your work and your rom , tillaz

I have a question:

Can your rom record 720p videos without lag? Do you change lib files for 720p recording? Or , you just put media_profiles.xml and camera app??

Edited by bgmenot111

Thanks for your work and your rom , tillaz

I have a question:

Can your rom record 720p videos without lag? Do you change lib files for 720p recording? Or , you just put media_profiles.xml and camera app??

How many frames per second can the human eye see on your rom?

12fps or 25fps?

odd question, think you mean what fps is 720p video recorded at on this rom  :)

i'm not sure but it looked fine for me, you also have the extra 800x480 option which is much better than the default stock option

just give it a try and see for your self because we all have different opinions... its yours that matters for you  ;)

Guest bgmenot111

odd question, think you mean what fps is 720p video recorded at on this rom  :)

i'm not sure but it looked fine for me, you also have the extra 800x480 option which is much better than the default stock option

just give it a try and see for your self because we all have different opinions... its yours that matters for you  ;)

sorry

Yes I mean what is 720p video recorded at on this rom

What is this patch supposed to do? If it is for solving the vibration problem, it didn't work. 

like it says, update gravitybox (to the latest version)

which adds new stuff, any problems with that you need to see Ceco or post it on the forum for gravitybox