[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest danny19901

@Tillaz OK sending phone off later today 1st class my new phone on way I decided to get LG optimus 4X HD also as I'm no longer having this device I just want thank all devs for hard work @Tillaz, @Dazzozo, @Kra1o5, @Joestone, @Jostalito and all over devs from modaco to HTC Mania etc... And I wish this device best of luck :)

Edited by danny19901

Guest AmbushReality

upto you which you use i recommend TWRP but its up to you which you prefer

Don't recommend using CWM for anything but CM10.2, as CWM is made specifically to work on CM10.2 and you will encounter the ext4 bug if you use it to flash anything that it wasn't made to flash.

Guest bogdanwp

@Tillaz OK sending phone off later today 1st class my new phone on way I decided to get LG optimus 4X HD also as I'm no longer having this device I just want thank all devs for hard work @Tillaz, @Dazzozo, @Kra1o5, @Joestone, @Jostalito and all over devs from modaco to HTC Mania etc... And I wish this device best of luck :)

Cheers to you mate ! You`re doing a wonderful thing. Good luck with your Optimus and see you around

Guest danny19901

Cheers to you mate ! You`re doing a wonderful thing. Good luck with your Optimus and see you around

Thanks and yeah I got it today and the Y300 has been dispatched I hope good things work out for Y300 also I will get another Y300 sometime again as it was really great device : )

Guest danny19901

Don't recommend using CWM for anything but CM10.2, as CWM is made specifically to work on CM10.2 and you will encounter the ext4 bug if you use it to flash anything that it wasn't made to flash.

TWRP has EXT4 bug fixed on latest version so it's good for all roms including CM10.2

Thanks and yeah I got it today and the Y300 has been dispatched I hope good things work out for Y300 also I will get another Y300 sometime again as it was really great device : )

Beware bro , new Y300 have some touch screen changes , i wish you get the right one :)

Guest radu_sergiu

hello. do you know how should i find out a fm radio application? ' cause i did not observe it in this stock to be installed. thanks.

Edited by radu_sergiu

Guest Romagnolo1973

hello. do you know how should i find out a fm radio application? ' cause i did not observe it in this stock to be installed. thanks.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ut2cv

in this zip you can find some usefull apps that are 100 % working in fusion and there is Huawei Radio FM too

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest danny19901

Beware bro , new Y300 have some touch screen changes , i wish you get the right one :)

I heard about that so I might get G510 Edited by danny19901

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to install the latest gravity box? I read that you have to make the gravity app a "user app" so can i install normally. How can I do that? Thanks :)

Guest danny19901

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to install the latest gravity box? I read that you have to make the gravity app a "user app" so can i install normally. How can I do that? Thanks :)

uninstall gravity box and download latest install reboot then activate it :) This was method i used i recommend using titanium to delete gravity box

Edited by danny19901

Guest Romagnolo1973

great news!!!

Thanks tillaz and thanks danny19901 too

what are the changes from B196 to B199 if you know? Performance, battery ...

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest TangerineTractor

Working VERY well so far.

My only niggle it's that I can't enable battery percentage in the status bar through build.prop... even though I've set it true. I don't want to use xposed framework as it conflicts with another app I use.

Not the end of the world though. Performance and battery seem excellent so far.

Guest jackosterman

I found only one bug, the data switch still doesn't work.

Not sure what you mean by "still". The notification toggle has always worked for me. There's been the occasional delay when it comes to the icon reflecting network status, but it's working.

Anyway, didn't expect to see a new build so soon, or at all. Oh, how I've missed days like these.

@tillaz: While I had pushed to keep Xposed as part of the ROM in the past, it's since dawned on me that perhaps your instinct to leave it separate was correct. Both the framework and GravityBox (assuming it's still included) have been updating more frequently than I had anticipated, and probably will continue to, especially as rovo89 has just begun working on KitKat compatibility. Maybe it'll just be easier this way?

At any rate, glad to see you back.

Guest CrimsonCrap

I wanna install this ROM but I honestly think installing new Roms is too much of a hassle.Obviously I do install new Roms but only if the newer version in far superior than the one I have installed.So my question is to everyone using this ROM.Does B8 have alot of improvements compared to B7?Is it worth the upgrade?Or should I stay with B7 for now?

Your answers will be appreciated.

Oh and glad you're back tillaz I missed you :-)

Not sure what you mean by "still". The notification toggle has always worked for me. There's been the occasional delay when it comes to the icon reflecting network status, but it's working.

Anyway, didn't expect to see a new build so soon, or at all. Oh, how I've missed days like these.

@tillaz: While I had pushed to keep Xposed as part of the ROM in the past, it's since dawned on me that perhaps your instinct to leave it separate was correct. Both the framework and GravityBox (assuming it's still included) have been updating more frequently than I had anticipated, and probably will continue to, especially as rovo89 has just begun working on KitKat compatibility. Maybe it'll just be easier this way?

At any rate, glad to see you back.

Gravity box can be updated easy, because now is in /data/app, but xposed not because is in /system/app (you have to use root explorer)