[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

The statusbar (systemui?) crashing / gone constantly during browsing heavy websites.

this is not related to this rom, it happened to me on every stock or stock-based rom, seems like the system UI crashes when the ram is full. the only solution i found is to use swap, with a kernel supporting it ofc, like ceXstel Edited by @lex90

Guest Ducsidu

So you are going to continue developing FusionX? I couldn't get better news for the weekend :D

I am really heappy that my favourite rom got an update. 

Thanks danny19901!

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest danny19901

Great to see Development going again :) Defently thinking of getting Y300 again off topic my new phone doing my head in

Edited by danny19901

Isnt possible to make SystemUI untouchable?

to be honest it should already be.

@Tillaz do you think this will work on this rom?... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2504373

it should, but you can easily do this with gravitybox which is already included

just change the icon colour white, and use 90% or 95% on all the transparency settings.

your result will be this

post-913969-0-81297300-1385332293_thumb.

Guest TayoOnabule

it should, but you can easily do this with gravitybox which is already included

just change the icon colour white, and use 90% or 95% on all the transparency settings.

your result will be this

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-11-24-22-29-00.png

Awesome :) and yeah i know gravity box will do transparency, it's the gradient status bar thing that i want to try out :)

Awesome :) and yeah i know gravity box will do transparency, it's the gradient status bar thing that i want to try out :)

as far as i can see, by gradient he just means semi transparent like in my screenshot, as this is the way the new kitkat launcher is  

Guest MadHatterRyu

Great to see Development going again :) Defently thinking of getting Y300 again off topic my new phone doing my head in

you JUST missed kitkat :P

ah well, enjoy your SGS3

Guest jackosterman

SystemUI has always been prone to getting killed for me, no matter the ROM.

As a workaround, I've made a script to easily restart it from terminal, those times it refuses to come back on its own. For anyone interested, extract the file from the attached zip, place it in /system/bin and set permissions to rwxr-xr-x (755).

Now you can just type sysui from terminal, whenever SystemUI gets closed (don't forget to type su first). 

You're free to rename the sysui file to whatever you'd prefer, and then type that in terminal instead of sysui. 

Alternatively, you can skip the script and just paste this into terminal:

am startservice --user 0 -n com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService

sysui.zip

Guest darkrangers

SystemUI has always been prone to getting killed for me, no matter the ROM.

As a workaround, I've made a script to easily restart it from terminal, those times it refuses to come back on its own. For anyone interested, extract the file from the attached zip, place it in /system/bin and set permissions to rwxr-xr-x (755).

Now you can just type sysui from terminal, whenever SystemUI gets closed (don't forget to type su first). 

You're free to rename the sysui file to whatever you'd prefer, and then type that in terminal instead of sysui

Alternatively, you can skip the script and just paste this into terminal:

am startservice --user 0 -n com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService

Thanks Jackosterman. Can you make a simple and step-by-step guide on how doing it?

I mean how to set permission and how to have access to the terminal.

Thank you a lot for your time. :)

I have a bug, whatsapp notifications sometimes (not always but sometimes) doesnt arrive, arrive only when i unlock the display (i didnt change build.prop or something similar)

Edited by fonz93