[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

You can get battery % by using an edit of the build.prop look for the property with percent in it.

In fusionx this will not work, because it has a modified systemui

Guest Gliwusss

@Sigray you can do it only by uniinstall gravity box included in rom, and next install new version of module, I think

@damian__ no, it will do wipe automatically

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest jackosterman

Somewhat cross-posting from Shockey's stock B199 thread, but it seems the previously blue notification LED (now green) was unique to FusionX. Anyone know how I might go about reverting it back to blue, a la past FusionX betas? (I'm talking more along the lines of going in and editing a file or whatnot, rather than installing a third-party app like LightFlow.)

How can i update the framework? It has a new version, gravitybox too.
If you're on v1.0, both the framework and GB can now be updated from within Xposed. Edited by jackosterman

Somewhat cross-posting from Shockey's stock B199 thread, but it seems the previously blue notification LED (now green) was unique to FusionX. Anyone know how I might go about reverting it back to blue, a la past FusionX betas? (I'm talking more along the lines of going in and editing a file or whatnot, rather than installing a third-party app like LightFlow.)If you're on v1.0, both the framework and GB can now be updated from within Xposed.
No, I can't. I tried it. Only if I overwrite it in the data folder. @Tillaz? Am I right? Edited by Sigray

Somewhat cross-posting from Shockey's stock B199 thread, but it seems the previously blue notification LED (now green) was unique to FusionX. Anyone know how I might go about reverting it back to blue, a la past FusionX betas? (I'm talking more along the lines of going in and editing a file or whatnot, rather than installing a third-party app like LightFlow.)

If you're on v1.0, both the framework and GB can now be updated from within Xposed.

Blue Led notification, Flash in recovery  http://www.solidfiles.com/d/61a9d63f56/

No, I can't. I tried it. Only if I overwrite it in the data folder. @Tillaz? Am I right?

you just need to uninstall them first from settings / app

then you can install like normal 

Guest mockingbird

tillaz , in the next update can you add the option to disable haptic feedback on lockscreen ? It's very annoying and I couldn't find an option to get rid of it.

Guest plmosqueda

I can't flash v1. Tried with twrp, cwm. Only y can flash b8 via recovery. Well I think I have a problem because I tried to flash other ROMs and fails via recovery. The only thing seems to work is flashing through sideload. I have a y300-151

Guest TheKisama

I can't flash v1. Tried with twrp, cwm. Only y can flash b8 via recovery. Well I think I have a problem because I tried to flash other ROMs and fails via recovery. The only thing seems to work is flashing through sideload. I have a y300-151

Did you follow all the steps from here? http://www.modaco.com/topic/362074-recoveryall-official-twrp-2631-root-21102013/

Anyway, try re-flashing the recovery :) (using the method in the above link ofc)

Guest rederik75

I had some problems too... Flash through the update failed, it didn't find the file. I guess it's because FusionX has external SD ad default, while cwm searches the update on /storage/sdcard0... Anyway, rebooting to cwm and flashing made it, but.... I had to flash three times! First time I found myself again in the B8, don't know why.... Second time, the wifi didn't work, no way to have it working... On third attempt, everything is OK, great ROM!

Guest jackosterman
Or just use Daz's CWM, like me.
Dazzozo's CWM isn't backwards compatible with pre-4.3 ROMs (whatever changes necessary for the ext4 fix are equally 'harmful' to earlier Android builds). Anyone using it here should flash either TWRP or Kra1o5's CWM, then backup, format data, system, cache and restore your backup, just like anyone that installed 10.2 with those recoveries. (Although you may want to fresh install in case of any lingering malfunctions in the system partition.) Edited by jackosterman