[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Gliwusss

when I try to flash it it comes up with this error. { updating partition details... E:unable to open zip file. Error flashing zip '/sdcard/fusionx_v1.0_y300_b1 } I can flash the b8 but not this one.comes up with a red failed error in few seconds.what should I do?

which recovery are you using?

Guest Gliwusss

oh...

did you do full wipe (cache, dalvik cache, cust, system, data) before you perform install?

remember to do backup before wipe ;)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest darkrangers

yes I did. I did a factory reset and a Manuel dalvik cache wipe...just as always...

I am going to sleep now.will work more on it tomorrow.thanks for your help Gliwusss. :)

Edited by darkrangers

Guest Gliwusss

did you disabled zip signature verification and md5 check in twrp settings?

okey we'll try to solve it tomorrow ;)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Gliwusss

so check it

maybe you did any storage partition or directory bind when using b8?

or maybe some invisible error occured while you were downloading zip package of 1.0? or you paused download and resumed it? while doing that some error of writing file may occure especially while using mobile browser. try to repeat download and flash 'new' version :)

Edited by Gliwusss

thanks...now I have the 2.6.3.1 but still can't flash the v1.0. :( the same error... but I can flash the b8.

your error means the zip is corrupt, re-download it or re-add to the sdcard, ether one could of caused it to get corrupt  

Guest darkrangers

thanks problem solved! My downloaded file was several KBs smaller than how it had to be.so it was a corrupet file problem.thanks to Gliwusss and tillaz for for response. Love you guys.

Guest KTMrid90

Just flashed the v1.0. I have a problem with the camera app. When i take a picture in horizontal and i press on the icon to show it in the stock gallery, the photo it's shown ridiculously rotated with no reason. Any suggestion? (I try to disable all the auto-rotate options in the phone but i get more ridicolous rotations)

Xposed framework and gravity box working.

If you open gravitybox there are a lot of customization that you can do, even adding battery %. Gravitybox>>>statusbar changes>>>battery indicator style

I have a problem with b8 rom, che phone doesn't go in deep sleep with both stock kernel and cexstel kernel and i don't know why.

I set power collapse on in system tweaks but in 100+ hours of use i got only 35 seconds of deep sleep and so i'm experimenting a bit of battery drain.. any suggestion?

Guest Gliwusss

Hi and thx for this fantastic ROM.

What do i have to do to get a battery usage in percent?

Thanks in advance for any help.

this option you can find in miscellaneous settings :)

(settings->Fusion X->miscellaneous)

There you can find statusbar settings (or sth like that) :) You just have to change battery indicator style. I can't say precisely cause I'm using Polish language.

EDIT:// ohh Chavo11 you were faster :D

Did you choose that settings?

l5H4GDw.png

Bhp5nso.png

And did you remember to reboot phone from 'system tweaks' menu to apply changes?

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest luisfeser

After update xposed and reboot i get errors in telephon and messages application... Any idea?

I have g510. I have changed build.prop renaming for g510

Thanks

lol

yes I did. I rebooted the phone a lot of times since I changed system tweaks... so yes.

I don't think to have an app that prevent the phone to go in deep sleep because I use greenify almost for all app. with very similar configuration I had not the same problem with b7 rom. I really don't know what is the problem but is very annoying..