Guest tillaz

@danny

Out standing battery life

Fast,stable,bug free

Full HWA

It really worth to get ;)

Edit- for the screen issue i think daz knows more than anyone epse about it :D

Edited by MasterRck

Guys i have still the deep sleep problem.

I'm running fusionx 1.0 with stock kernel. In 27+ hours no deep sleep.

I use greenify with almost everything, disabled a few services, disabled some system app that were running in background and i don't use (pico TTS, smspush etc.) but nothing.

There aren't wakelocking apps so i think that simply the phone doesn't go in deep sleep.

I'm desperate because my battery life went down dramatically. Can someone help me?

PS: is there a way to have cyanogenmod-like recent apps menu where the current app go in the menu?

Guest StewieTech

I´m sorry if this been discussed before but i´m having a little "thing" that is annoying me. When you scroll down the notification bar, there´s one icon on the top right corner for settings, and when you have stuff to clear you have another icon on the farther right to clean it all. That icon when appear is half off the screen. Is it just me, do OP knows about this, is there a fix or it´s gonna be fixes...? Sorry i´m new here. Other that that, excelent rom, the battery life is amazing.

Btw, noob here: when i try to update the framework module i can´t because there´s a version already installed. Someone can give me clear instructions on how to update it?(noob)

Thanks guys, cheers. :)

I´m sorry if this been discussed before but i´m having a little "thing" that is annoying me. When you scroll down the notification bar, there´s one icon on the top right corner for settings, and when you have stuff to clear you have another icon on the farther right to clean it all. That icon when appear is half off the screen. Is it just me, do OP knows about this, is there a fix or it´s gonna be fixes...? Sorry i´m new here. Other that that, excelent rom, the battery life is amazing.

Btw, noob here: when i try to update the framework module i can´t because there´s a version already installed. Someone can give me clear instructions on how to update it?(noob)

Thanks guys, cheers. :)

1) mine look like the screenshot.

2) uninstall it, download the apk from http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer and install it in your phonef

or try updating it with xposed installer, it will fail installing, then uninstall xposed installer and use your file explorer to search the little apk of xposed installer and install it.

post-1030445-0-85087300-1386714554_thumb

Guest StewieTech

I managed to install xposed update and busybox update by downloading from the web and installing after unnistall of previous version.

My screen doen´s look like yours though. I didn´t figure out yet how to take a screenshot of the status bar, but to give you an ideia my date "10 de dezembro de 2013" goes way more into the right, then theres the option button almost at the right corner and then the other button i mentioned gets half-off screen. Is there a way to calibrate this? I came like this by default and i´m positive i did a correctwipe and installation. :/

Thanks.

Guest Romagnolo1973

There is a way for increase Vibration intensity?

Compared to CM is very low. I use my Y300 with vibration only and I' m missing a lot of incoming call because of this issue.

I tryed build.prop but I don't see any entry for vibration

Thanks

Guest StewieTech

very strange..

however to take a screenshot press both power and volume- button for a while until you see the animation of the screenshot .

Thanks. Strange and freaking annoying. Heres the screenshot:

Screenshot_2013_12_10_23_53_11.png

Guest StewieTech

maybe in your language the date occupy too much space and so all is moved right causing that bug...

Dunno. As i´m a perfecionist this little thing is really annoying me, because i love the rom and would like to use it for daily use; if i can´t fix this i´m going to try another rom but i don´t really want to. :/

Guest rederik75

Dunno. As i´m a perfecionist this little thing is really annoying me, because i love the rom and would like to use it for daily use; if i can´t fix this i´m going to try another rom but i don´t really want to. :/

Did you try to play with date format in phone settings? Maybe you can find something shorter....

@tillaz, when i play with an heavy game, systemUI crash and when i back to home is black with no status bar, i know that this is a fully huawei problem, but there isnt a way to fix it? (build.prop line or something like that)

Guest jackosterman

A rather old (and unimportant, to be honest) thought that I never got around to bringing up-- with the expandable volume panel option in GravityBox enabled, I'm getting a couple of extra volume sliders and for the life of me, can't decipher their purpose.

(See the last two sliders in the attached screenshot.)

I can confirm that the second 'Media volume' doesn't actually control the media volume (eg. music, games -- mine is currently muted, as the first media volume slider in the screenshot indicates), and while 'Voice Assistant volume' seems self-explanatory enough, I haven't figured out what it actually affects (although perhaps those that use things like turn-by-turn navigation or Google Now might be able to enlighten me).

These two extra sliders appear to be device specific, as they don't seem to show up for other GravityBox users on xda. Anyone know what they actually do, or a way to get rid of them?

Thanks all.

post-1018638-13867849089838_thumb.jpg

Edited by jackosterman

Guest agha_jo0n

hi tillaz

can you fix this bug on beta 7 ? 

Delay in showing in-call screen when making / receiving calls

this is very important

and what is the fastest launcher on beta 7 ?

thank you

Guest ZolaIII

@tillaz, when i play with an heavy game, systemUI crash and when i back to home is black with no status bar, i know that this is a fully huawei problem, but there isnt a way to fix it? (build.prop line or something like that)

Make a init.d script with those two lines.

renice -17 `pidof com.android.systemui`

sys.keep_app_1=com.android.systemui

Set it to be executed on boot & that's it!

First line is for process priority & second one is for locking in memory.

As I don't use FusionX i don't know is process name correct so please check it out in system apps!

I don't recommended locking any other app in memory including launcher, what i do recommend is adjusting of process priorities higher for essential apps + favourite music player. The max priority is 20 useful range for user apps is from 15 to 17.

This issue will be addressed for most essential apps (by ROMs) in next Ceastles kernel releases!

Edited by ZolaIII

Make a init.d script with those two lines.

renice -17 `pidof com.android.systemui`

sys.keep_app_1=com.android.systemui

Set it to be executed on boot & that's it!

First line is for process priority & second one is for locking in memory.

As I don't use FusionX i don't know is process name correct so please check it out in system apps!

I don't recommended locking any other app in memory including launcher, what i do recommend is adjusting of process priorities higher for essential apps + favourite music player. The max priority is 20 useful range for user apps is from 15 to 17.

This issue will be addressed for most essential apps (by ROMs) in next Ceastles kernel releases!

thanks :), but i dont know where to put this script, because there isnt the init.d folder in stock and stock based rom

Guest ZolaIII

thanks :), but i dont know where to put this script, because there isnt the init.d folder in stock and stock based rom

Actually add only second line in buid.properties & make backup before that!

Or add bout of them in a script form bat second line as:

setprop sys.keep_app_1=com.android.systemui

Any way first do the backup as i didn't actually tried this bat basically that is it.

Script is safer as it will do nothing if it don't work, you can use rom toolbox (scripter) instead of init.d folder.

Guest rederik75

init.d folder.

Although init.d is included in the features, it doesn't seem it works ... pimp my rom reports it as not working, and also a manual check confirmed it... is there a way to make it work?

Also, a strange behaviour started to happen: sometimes WiFi turns on by itself, but I'm sure I turned it off...

+1

and sometimes the phone disconnect from wifi and cannot connect again because is out of range but i have the router 50 cm from the phone...luckily it's sufficient to turn off and on again the wifi to make it work properly

Guest ZolaIII

Although init.d is included in the features, it doesn't seem it works ... pimp my rom reports it as not working, and also a manual check confirmed it... is there a way to make it work?

Yes with kernel that support it or through scripting apps that support & execution of scripts & same thing on boot (post boot actually bat automatically).