[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

I have some problems whit sound,can dsp manager fix it and if can how?When sound is set on max its bad quality not clear like when is low,but whit headphones its good.Can somebody help? P.s:sorry for bad english

Guest Romagnolo1973

Does anyone have any idea why I can't receive texts or calls with this ROM? q.q I just don't receive them at all, and it works fine on other ROMS.

check your apn setting and copare it with your carrier, I think you have some wrong value

Guest AmbushReality

check your apn setting and copare it with your carrier, I think you have some wrong value

I will when I have some time q.q I'm pretty sure APN only limits 3G and MMS, not SMS and calls, but I could be wrong.

Guest agha_jo0n

hi tillaz

i did not give any positive from my last test for the best performance 

i have g510 - 0200 and i have fusion beta 7 on my device

it becomes with many lags if i open my recent call or call with any one

what should i do?

when i set the min performance to 700 it would be better

is it harmful for my g510 to set the min performance to 700 or 1008 mhz ? 

and what is the best performance setting for the best performance without any lag and good for multitasking ?

thank you

hi tillaz

what should i do?

and what is the best performance setting for the best performance without any lag and good for multitasking ?

thank you

you will drain more fast your battery, but why do you have beta 7 (older older version) and not the new v1.0?...

hi tillaz

what should i do?

thank you

for a start you should be on the latest version, i can't help with problems on older versions as i might of already fixed them.

i would recommend stock clock speeds,

Guest agha_jo0n

you will drain more fast your battery, but why do you have beta 7 (older older version) and not the new v1.0?...

thank you

i update it tonight

and now its very smooth and fantastic

but i do not install any app yet 

if i install apps and it be same as now it is very exellent

for a start you should be on the latest version, i can't help with problems on older versions as i might of already fixed them.

i would recommend stock clock speeds,

thank you

i update it to v1  tonight

i will try and say the result
thank you
Edited by agha_jo0n

Hello everyone.

First off, love the forums. Helped me a lot through my first steps with Android. I currently have a Huawei Ascend Y300 and have tested various roms as of late. I like FusionX the best and would like to use it, however I'm encountering a major error regarding WiFi. When I connect to an AP, the device gets stuck at "authenticating" for a while, then switching to "Obtaining IP Address..." and usually back to "authenticating". Occasionally it will actually finish the connection progress(after minutes), but then it's still unsuable as it is set to 1Mbps or 0MBps speed and returns "Avoided due to bad connection".

I've tried CM11 and CM10.2 (by dazzozo) and both work great without any issue. I have tried several different AP(different hardware and software on the other end for sure), to no avail. I did search the forums and found that it might have been caused by using CWM to flash FusionX, so I did a complete wipe and reinstalled it using the latest TWRP, but also without any improvement.

Interestingly enough, when I know revert to the backup I made of the stock OS that came preinstalled on the phone, I encounter the same issue there, even though it had worked before I started flashing custom rom.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any pointers you guys may give me. :)

Guest agha_jo0n

hi tillaz

the problem with viber there is yet in v1

when i install viber

my voice in gsm calls did not sent to other line (the other partner can't hear me)

does anyone have this problem?

can you solve it in next biuld?

Guest KillerMackem

Great work tillaz. I was wondering if it possible to remove the Apex Launcher from the ROM and how I'd go about doing this before installation of the ROM if possible?

Thanks.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Great work tillaz. I was wondering if it possible to remove the Apex Launcher from the ROM and how I'd go about doing this before installation of the ROM if possible?

Thanks.

download the rom, open it with your unzipper program on the pc, canc apex and add your favorite launcher apk in the same pattern. Close saving and put the new zip into sd card (make a nandroid backup in twrp just in case)

Hello everyone.

First off, love the forums. Helped me a lot through my first steps with Android. I currently have a Huawei Ascend Y300 and have tested various roms as of late. I like FusionX the best and would like to use it, however I'm encountering a major error regarding WiFi. When I connect to an AP, the device gets stuck at "authenticating" for a while, then switching to "Obtaining IP Address..." and usually back to "authenticating". Occasionally it will actually finish the connection progress(after minutes), but then it's still unsuable as it is set to 1Mbps or 0MBps speed and returns "Avoided due to bad connection".

I've tried CM11 and CM10.2 (by dazzozo) and both work great without any issue. I have tried several different AP(different hardware and software on the other end for sure), to no avail. I did search the forums and found that it might have been caused by using CWM to flash FusionX, so I did a complete wipe and reinstalled it using the latest TWRP, but also without any improvement.

Interestingly enough, when I know revert to the backup I made of the stock OS that came preinstalled on the phone, I encounter the same issue there, even though it had worked before I started flashing custom rom.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any pointers you guys may give me. :)

I narrowed the issue down to Gravitybox. Whenever I disable it in the Xposed Module list, the described issue stops happening. When activating it again, WiFi goes boo boo again as well. :P

Still not sure what exactly causes it though.

Guest XXX-Man

hi tillaz

the problem with viber there is yet in v1

when i install viber

my voice in gsm calls did not sent to other line (the other partner can't hear me)

does anyone have this problem?

can you solve it in next biuld?

I have that problem too.

Haven't found solution yet.

Guest ZolaIII

Why the "phone" always running in the background?

Because this is a "Phone" & process service is needed to receive calls & SMSs & for all other functions that are merged in it...

Guest blademaster123

When I try to install this using twrp, it says 'failed' in red, after looking at what it did it said it want to verify something, which i ticked, to i need to untick this?

EDIT: I fixed it, I resent it to the sd card and got rid of that verification checkbox and it worked :)

Edited by blademaster123