[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Frankish

Pretty sure YouTube works for me on first build. The wifi signal seems weaker to me too but not sure if it really is how do you measure accurately?

Guest icyice803

i never actually tried youtube on the initial release, but its working for me on the new version, have you done what is written under the download link?

I unticked the force gpu rendering from dev but it still doesn't work

Guest icyice803
Pretty sure YouTube works for me on first build. The wifi signal seems weaker to me too but not sure if it really is how do you measure accurately?

I didn't do any measurement because I can still use wifi but the signal is aprox. 1 bar weaker than stock. Still it is useable,it is more like a nuisance ; but I reported it to tillaz so he may take a look.

Could it be because I moved from b1xx(idk what version was) to b190 trough flashing?

Guest tillaz

I didn't do any measurement because I can still use wifi but the signal is aprox. 1 bar weaker than stock. Still it is useable,it is more like a nuisance ; but I reported it to tillaz so he may take a look.

Could it be because I moved from b1xx(idk what version was) to b190 trough flashing?

if WiFi signal is weaker it must be something to do with the unofficial stock B190 as i have not changed anything to do with WiFi

I've have also been thinking this B190 has worse battery life than the version my phone came with? i have just made a flashable zip of it to compare (B186)

i just feel that a 1950Mah battery should be lasting much longer on a small device like this...

Guest icyice803

if WiFi signal is weaker it must be something to do with the unofficial stock B190 as i have not changed anything to do with WiFi

I've have also been thinking this B190 has worse battery life than the version my phone came with? i have just made a flashable zip of it to compare (B186)

i just feel that a 1950Mah battery should be lasting much longer on a small device like this...

Hey I fixed the Youtube problem.My bad,some permissions that I messed around, because on my old limited phone really helped a lot in terms of performance.

About battery life I think it's wonderful;much better than stock which didn't make it oot more than a day(I use conservative governor and noop i/o)

Guest aciduzzo

Can anyone confirm whether the mic problem is fixed with this? That is, call recipient not being able to hear caller with MobileVoip app. Possibly the same bug as on Viber.

Thanks in advance.

Guest askrulous

Downloaded last night and had days use on my y300. Battery seems better and very fast ROM. Not had a chance to check out any tweaks but having the option to do so easily is excellent. Many thanks for your work.

Guest antinbolon

still having problems :( have unlocked bootloader, rooted and flashed twrp but touch doesn't work as others have mentioned! Is there a way to flash lewa recovery over twrp as everytime I try I just get the twrp screen??

Guest tillaz

still having problems sad.png have unlocked bootloader, rooted and flashed twrp but touch doesn't work as others have mentioned! Is there a way to flash lewa recovery over twrp as everytime I try I just get the twrp screen??

have you tried the official twrp ? this what i am using

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/166

Guest antinbolon

well I used the tools from a post I found on tumblr which flashed twrp 2.5 but as I said no touch! How do I flash 2.6 over it tillaz? Or for that matter the lewa recovery? Am new to this lol so thanks for the help guys really wanna get this sorted

Guest Pazzie

I use this rom for a while and it's running very good on my phone. Thank you tillaz. The only minor downside is, like others already mentioned, the wifi signal.

well I used the tools from a post I found on tumblr which flashed twrp 2.5 but as I said no touch! How do I flash 2.6 over it tillaz? Or for that matter the lewa recovery? Am new to this lol so thanks for the help guys really wanna get this sorted

If you've followed this tutorial (http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all):

Replace recovery-new.img with the img file of the newer version and execute flash_recovery.bat.

Make sure your bootloader is still unlocked.

Guest antinbolon

@pazzie I deleted recovery-new.img and replaced with the twrp 2.6 but when I run flash recovery it still says it'll flash 2.5 and just reboots the phone then when I go into recovery using goo manager its still 2.5 and no touch am I doing something wrong?

Guest antinbolon

@akoo it had the same problem I put the recovery img into the unlock tools folder then ran flash recovery and followed the steps but it doesn't actually flash anything just boots my phone up?

Guest Pazzie

Did you also renamed the TWRP 2.6 img to recovery-new.img

I did that with LEWA recovery instead of TWRP 2.6. It also showed me that it would flash TWRP 2.5 because, what ako0 already said, it's written in the bat file.

The bat file uses this line to flash the recovery:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-new.img

Guest Pazzie

You're welcome.

p.s. If you've flashed Lewa recovery instead of TWRP 2.6, you might want to go to "Settings -> Screen" and disable the screen time-out. Otherwise your screen will turn black after a while and you have to reboot your phone.

Guest Pazzie

It's called "screen timeout" and has a 5 minute max on my phone (Lewa Recovery), so I think you didn't flashed Lewa Recovery, but TWRP 2.6.

I don't think that TWRP 2.6 has a bug with the screen timeout, so you can probably forget what I said about the screen timeout.

Guest antinbolon

just flashed fusion and like you said screen timed out!! I did a battery pull and its rebooted but stuck on android? is this normal or do I need do something?

Guest antinbolon

scrap last comment I know what you mean now lol managed do it without screen timing out but still getting stuck with the android screen on boot? any ideas guys?