[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest domenico76

Hi All,

I tried instarlling Fusion X starting from TWRP 2.5.0.1.

Flashing process goes fine but at the reboot I symply get agin the stock(germany) 199?

Is it needed to update TWRP to latest? What I have to do more after fhashing to have Fusion X starting?

Sorry for the silly question, but the installed TWRP is working to me because I can install other zip from there.

Ciao

Anybody can help me?

Edited by domenico76

Guest alicheusz

Tragic flaw of stock based roms. All roms based on 19X has flaw with Phone and SystemUI low memory killing priority. It is possible to kill those processes by using resource heavy app like browser. When Phone service is killed you don't have any sign of incoming call and on the other side persons calling hear dialing signal. Phone when killed should be restarted right away or be unkillable but on 19X based roms it can take even hours to restart. In that time you are blank for other people.

You can simulate this by restarting by hand Phone service in running apps tab in setting. It will not get up and you have situation above.

Guest jackosterman

Not the greatest of workarounds, but you can always try toggling airplane mode on and off if your radios are stubborn to restart. Of course, this won't help you if you don't notice, like while playing a resource heavy game.

That said, I've only experienced this a couple of times, and my network's usually quick to reconnect, but everyone's setup differs.

Guest darkrangers

I was really pissed-off about this problem that I was going to change my phone. If someone could do something about it I would really appreciate!

Edited by darkrangers

Guest craigibhoy

thanks domino also on some unlocking site it states that rooting your device wont work if its locked but i managed to root it, does this mean my device is bootloader unlocked ?

Site Source *Once bootloader is locked, you can not root or flash new ROM. * 

Edited by craigibhoy

Guest domenico76

Just update your TWRP recovery to latest version and try to install Fusion X again...

Ok I will try.

BTW does anybody tested by ANTUTU ? I got 7500 rougly with 199 stock, can anybody quantify the gain by FusionX?

Guest jackosterman

Anyone ever manage to get calendar notifications working? Tillaz once suggested to try reinstalling GApps -- I've admittedly been remiss there, but perhaps someone has?

How can I update the Xposed installer? I know that I need to uninstall it first, but I don't know how.

You can use an app that allows you to uninstall system apks such as Titanium Backup, needed root permissions

How can I update the Xposed installer? I know that I need to uninstall it first, but I don't know how.

You can use an app that allows you to uninstall system apks such as Titanium Backup, needed root permissions

is not a system apk, since the v1.0 xposed installer is a normal apk on data/app

Ok I will try.

BTW does anybody tested by ANTUTU ? I got 7500 rougly with 199 stock, can anybody quantify the gain by FusionX?

Antutu is for benchmarking and comparing hardware not software,

all roms will score very similar, and don't take them to seriously... because they don't reflect real life usage.

Guest thetonyxx

hi, i have one question:

in fusionx-performance-settings-advanced-memory-free amount of RAM will keep the task killer minfree, the min value is 25 MB 
i can reduce this value? 
I ask because i think it causes the app to crash That use a lot of ram: such as real racing 3 on stock rom Also Remained with 5 mb of ram free, but now even though it remains more I think the game is closed because the free ram drops to 25 mb
is possible?

Guest Romagnolo1973

hi, i have one question:

in fusionx-performance-settings-advanced-memory-free amount of RAM will keep the task killer minfree, the min value is 25 MB 
i can reduce this value? 
I ask because i think it causes the app to crash That use a lot of ram: such as real racing 3 on stock rom Also Remained with 5 mb of ram free, but now even though it remains more I think the game is closed because the free ram drops to 25 mb
is possible?

Yes, sure. I deselect every value so the task killer is not working. This made RR3 playable even if sometimes at the end of some races when score is showed it close.Whe have only 380 mb ram available in the device and is not the case of reduce this little value. Let android manage the ram

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest coolvpraveen95

help me guys yesterday i rooted,installed TWRP latest vesion and installed fusionx.today i got an update to V1.currently im having B8 version.till now i didnt find an single bugs and works very fine.plays 720p video flawlessly.thanks to tillaz for making this rom.my doubt is if i update to v1,is there will be any bugs.plz help me guys.I welcome you for your replies 

Guest Romagnolo1973

help me guys yesterday i rooted,installed TWRP latest vesion and installed fusionx.today i got an update to V1.currently im having B8 version.till now i didnt find an single bugs and works very fine.plays 720p video flawlessly.thanks to tillaz for making this rom.my doubt is if i update to v1,is there will be any bugs.plz help me guys.I welcome you for your replies 

V1 is better than Beta 8 so update it. No issue and no bugs known

Guest Romagnolo1973

can i able to get my stock camera app,bzoz camera app in fusionx is not that much good????

no, no Fusion camera app is little better than the stock, even if not so much.

I have made some shot (same subject and same time) whit differents apps and my result is

1) Camera Fv5 (pay apps and only photo shot, no video)

2) A better Camera (pay app with video and some interesting features as HDR on the fly, panorama, braket and so on)

3) LG Camera (free with video)

4) Camera zoom FX (pay and only photo)

5) Tillaz fusion (motorola app i think)

6) huawei stock

So if you wanna try somehing better try LGCamera free