[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

in status bar tweaks brightness control is not working though the automatic brightness is off,any idea guys????

it only works if automatic brightness is off, is not a bug

Guest tasmoth

Hello all,

I'm the "nth" guy asking for help :) . I want to try fusionx. I have a Y300 since two days. I succesfully installed twrp 2.6 and supersu. Handset is ready to be modded. I installed succesfully stock rom b199 and "Y300-Essential-ROM-B199-v2-Alkalinorap". When I try to install FusionX:

1)I have FusionX_v1.0_Y300_B199.zip on microSD

2)I boot in recovery mode

3)From twrp I do a "standard" wipe

4)I go to install and select the Fusion .zip

5)After 2 sec. the process is finished

6)Reboot

7)After the usual question I land in a "almost" FusionX env.

8)My bottom bar has only three icons

9)If I go to setting I completely miss the fusionx/custom section

Someone pls helpppp :)

t

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hello all,

I'm the "nth" guy asking for help :) . I want to try fusionx. I have a Y300 since two days. I succesfully installed twrp 2.6 and supersu. Handset is ready to be modded. I installed succesfully stock rom b199 and "Y300-Essential-ROM-B199-v2-Alkalinorap". When I try to install FusionX:

3)From twrp I do a "standard" wipe

Someone pls helpppp :)

t

this is the problem  I think, you have to do a deeper wipe: Wipe Custom, wipe data, wipe system, Dalvick and cache

instal the rom and when is installed make a dalvick and cache wipe again

Guest Romagnolo1973

guys brightness control in status bar is not working...plz help me

you are with Beta 8? Because if I remember well sometime it present this issue. V1 for me worked well, so update your Fusion and see

@ tasmoth figurati you are welcome

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest NaqiKiller

Hey guys...i want show the statusbar for 10 sec....

And the hide.....orr

Make it transparent,,

I used gravityBOX to make it transparent but its transparency is gone in when I switch to SETTINGS!!!!!!!

Guest george109

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1390842800507.jpg

I am not using any special widgets.....thats my plain and simple home screen,,,,why is there 75% used for phone's standby???

Install an app called wakelock detector from the play store. Use your phone normally, and after a day open it and see wat app is wakelocking. Uninstall or disable that app, if u can.

Guest NaqiKiller

Install an app called wakelock detector from the play store. Use your phone normally, and after a day open it and see wat app is wakelocking. Uninstall or disable that app, if u can.

Ok thanks ...going to try....

Guest coolvpraveen95

yeah.I turned off the automatic brightness but still it doesn't works for me.and vibration is not working with the incoming calls.and I can't update the exposed and gb.even I tried uninstalling and update.it showing error.plzzzz help me guys.

thank for your reply.

Guest Romagnolo1973

yeah.I turned off the automatic brightness but still it doesn't works for me.and vibration is not working with the incoming calls.and I can't update the exposed and gb.even I tried uninstalling and update.it showing error.plzzzz help me guys.

thank for your reply.

open the dial as you are calling someone and touch the menu button, go to settings and there is a vibration on call option, eneble it and now your phon will vibrate.

Exposed and Gravity are now normal apps in the V1. Go in applications and tap this 2 app and terminate, now try update it

Guest AloneInTheDark19

i have one simple question can you tell me how to set up 720p video recording on my ZTE Blade III Pro which have the same specs as Y300?

Guest Romagnolo1973

HI. Don't work vibro when anybody call me. Rom v1. Cextel v 0.57. If i set vibro only, then it work.

Sory for my english.

Look at my post 2291 there is the solution

Guest tolliik

Look at my post 2291 there is the solution

you mean this

open the dial as you are calling someone and touch the menu button, go to settings and there is a vibration on call option, eneble it and now your phon will vibrate.

Exposed and Gravity are now normal apps in the V1. Go in applications and tap this 2 app and terminate, now try update it

Thank you very much. All work. But i'm turn on it early and they don't work... Now all good.

Edited by tolliik

Guest Richard Hepburn

First of all great rom but there is 1 major problem,

THE UNDERCLOCK DOES NOT WORK

Everytime i underclock the cpu in performance control or antutu cpu master it only stays underclocked for a few seconds then goes back up to max cpu of 1008 again.

Please help this is a great rom otherwise.

P.S. I am underclocking to 480mhz which works fine with other roms like cyanogen and pac.

Edited by Richard Hepburn

First of all great rom but there is 1 major problem,

THE UNDERCLOCK DOES NOT WORK

Everytime i underclock the cpu in performance control or antutu cpu master it only stays underclocked for a few seconds then goes back up to max cpu of 1008 again.

Please help this is a great rom otherwise.

P.S. I am underclocking to 480mhz which works fine with other roms like cyanogen and pac.

try changing the governor from ondemand, if this does not help it could be kernel related if you are using a custom one,

and remember those other roms are built from source with different kernels to stock, you could try using trickster mod to turn off the feq lock option     

also underclocking on a device like this at such a low frequency will probably use more battery, as it will take longer to complete tasks and struggle more