CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

@Kra1o5 , hi, on me autobrightness doesnt go at the last low value, it goes at 225 and not at 10, it back to 10 only if i switch to manual brightness and i back to auto brightness, sorry for my english.., logcat: http://pastebin.com/JQcfdNE0

it also happens if i change the values of auto brightness (on 10, 0% to 15% for example)

Edited by fonz93

Guest ehsan_zt

reporting bugs y300 with cm 10.1 R16:

1) when charging,sometimes the Orange LED turns off,and the circle keeps turning (I'm using circle battery with percentage) , but it seems that it doen't charge because the percentage is stuck.

2) when I plug in the headphones,it down't show the icon for it in status bar.

3)headphones plugged in,I open up viber,sen a message(after sending it plays a beep) that beep comes out of headphone AND phones speaker.

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

Guest TayoOnabule

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone. So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures.

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this. Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

bro

.. Don't spam post. That's not gonna get your question answered

Guest FoneBone

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

Maybe this will help you: http://androidforums.com/boost-mobile-warp-all-things-root/633083-guide-how-return-cwm-stock-recovery-twrp.html

Guest Hassams

Don't do anything with your eyes closed. You just need to flash your official firmware (UPDATE.APP) to get back to your original stock stage with stock recovery and all the stuff

Maybe you don't read this because you have spammed alot now you even don't know where to look.

For GOD sake don't misguide people.

Guest FoneBone

Don't do anything with your eyes closed. You just need to flash your official firmware (UPDATE.APP) to get back to your original stock stage with stock recovery and all the stuff

Maybe you don't read this because you have spammed alot now you even don't know where to look.

For GOD sake don't misguide people.

Sorry, if this link won't solve the problem. Would you please explain how to use the UPDATE.APP without a stock ROM installed?

And again sorry, for being off-topic.

Guest Hassams

Sorry, if this link won't solve the problem. Would you please explain how to use the UPDATE.APP without a stock ROM installed?

And again sorry, for being off-topic.

I didn't mean to be rude, my apologies if you felt that way.

Put dload folder which contain UPDATE.APP(the one which is meant for your device) in your SD card, turn off your phone remove the battery for 5 to 10 seconds reinsert it and press volume up and down with power button simultaneously until you see the update screen. leave the phone to complete the process it will automatically restart after the process get performed successful. if its failed then you are not using a correct UPDATE.APP for your device

Guest Romagnolo1973

My Test for battery drain CM10,1 R15 Vs Fusion X beta 7 (at the time of the test)

once again sorry for my poor english, but I think my test could be interesting.

I have tryed this 2 rom in only 2G test, I use my Y300 as a "Motorola startac mode" alias as a old phone of the 90's, no gps, no internet, no radio fm, no mp3, no torch... simply in 2G with 2 short call and 1 sms every day, 16 hours active and 8 hours in aeromode. Allarm active every morning.

Fusion X Beta 7 (the version available at the test time) reach 20 days of usage as you can se here

http://postimg.org/image/bbdqqwes5/

CM10.1 R15 (the version available when I star my test) reach 14 days of usage as you can see here

http://postimg.org/image/o6h506k5n/68c29086/

Cyano is more drainy rom than the stock or stock based as Fusion, I foud a issue concernig the notification led blink, if you loose a call it start blinking and cpu is to minimum (196mhz) but not stay in deep sleep and this is drayning the battery 3% for hours. I think the same appens when battery is under 10% , i deacitave the red blinking but I saw my battery passing from 9% to 3% in just an hour, I think even if is not blinking the blink mode is active and cpu pass from sleep to minimom voltage and this increase the battery drain a lot.

But even if this issue is solved the difference is more or less 20-25% between Fusion and CM in 2G

Guest SaurabhRCk

is the HWA working and can anyone please do a antutu test and tell me that the open gl 2.0 benchmark part is working. in last version ph reboots while on open gl 2.0. 

Guest scrubba

I have plenty random reboots when using apps. The video camera is extremely unstable and faults almost every time I use it. Only if I reboot then record video does it work. If I try to record video again later oy freezes gallery and crashes and I have to reboot to use the camera again...

recently i cant download from google drive with download managers. :'(

all download mangers give me error.

and with browser always : unsuccessful,  currepted, cant to resume , server not responding, time out , ...

Edited by zanya

i also tried this rom a while ago..i've noticed the camera crashed when making a video, so i decided to reboot my phone and amazingly bugs are gone..thank you for this wonderful rom author   :)

i have problem with all music players. They can't reproduce mp3 and dsp manager crash. Other users have this bug? Maybe it can be a compatibility problem with my g330 (but R15 works fine!)