CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Hassams

Hi Guys !

Because of ril problems , I started from the begining. I have modded my first build .

This modded build has working wifi , gps, sound, videoplayback (youtube works as well) camera is not working (missing service in boot.img) , bt is not working , but the main aim is to found the ril related bug and to merge all change to Kra1o5's device tree.. In this version there is no qcril-rpc error (see my post about ril) and play store let you install chrome and google+ . . So it seems the ril problem come from init files and/or build.prop setting. Please test this version about ril .

Also it should work on g330 except the sound .

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G510.zip

Good job i will surly test your build when i get the time but you should make another thread for your know ROM's because most of the people don't read all the post in a thread, so make another thread, update your OP with Changlog's etc and be happy

Guest bgmenot111

Thanks man

I waiting for your new rom

I hope video is working too.

now I ask one question. I love CM10.1.

but I dont know your rom is better then josalaito s roms?? or josalaito s roms is better then ur rom??

Guest joestone

Good job i will surly test your build when i get the time but you should make another thread for your know ROM's because most of the people don't read all the post in a thread, so make another thread, update your OP with Changlog's etc and be happy

The plan is to have a merged device tree for both devices , My first build was based on my device tree , it takes sense to join our forces as we are working on the same projekt.I changed my device tree to match with Kra1o5's device tree. He is working on Y300 , I am working on G510 . Today evening I hope I can fix the ril with the new device tree as well as the videoplayback. when all bugs fixed on both device the source codes will be merged into one tree . At the end there will be a CM version for both device with one device tree , so thats why there is no separate thread.

Guest Kra1o5

The plan is to have a merged device tree for both devices , My first build was based on my device tree , it takes sense to join our forces as we are working on the same projekt.I changed my device tree to match with Kra1o5's device tree. He is working on Y300 , I am working on G510 . Today evening I hope I can fix the ril with the new device tree as well as the videoplayback. when all bugs fixed on both device the source codes will be merged into one tree . At the end there will be a CM version for both device with one device tree , so thats why there is no separate thread.

Joe no more problems with Ril.

I fix that in my last release. (Need to repair unknow baseband)

& now we have Video bugs.

But the people report with your first build videos works.

After find this difference we have pretty stable rom.

I change to Evervolv display-legacy repo & tester report very good result.

Guest joestone

Joe no more problems with Ril.

I fix that in my last release. (Need to repair unknow baseband)

& now we have Video bugs.

But the people report with your first build videos works.

After find this difference we have pretty stable rom.

I change to Evervolv display-legacy repo & tester report very good result.

I will sync my local repo of your device tree , and we should push common files (ramdisk , audio, etc) to a daytona-common folder as well as the proprietary files .

I will fix the video bug today evening . I was using Arco's cm10.1 display-legacy repo (not the old) with some modifications to build my first release .

in this latest build (joestone) the ril is going great. The phone is noticeably faster but I think for the speed you can do more. Thank you guys!!

Edited by spapa

Guest TangerineTractor
Hi Guys !

Because of ril problems , I started from the begining. I have modded my first build .

This modded build has working wifi , gps, sound, videoplayback (youtube works as well) camera is not working (missing service in boot.img) , bt is not working , but the main aim is to found the ril related bug and to merge all change to Kra1o5's device tree.. In this version there is no qcril-rpc error (see my post about ril) and play store let you install chrome and google+ . . So it seems the ril problem come from init files and/or build.prop setting. Please test this version about ril .

Does this build include the fixes for battery drain?

Guest TangerineTractor
Hi Guys !

Does this build include the fixes for battery drain?

I tested your second build and I couldn't get NFC to work. It turned on and off (after a restart because on first boot it wouldn't turn off) but I could't read any tag at all. Are you sure that NFC is working? If so, what do you think might have caused the problem? I did a factory reset, erased dalvik cache and formatted system before installing...

Thank you both (Kra1o5 & joestone) for you marvellous efforts to our benefit.

Edited by fpb

Guest xXeroXx

Ok, various user reports get a pin request every time, because i dont get this if you have this problem you can make one logcat & post here.

Pls. install a stock rom on your Y300-100 and u will see the screen problem.

so how can i make a logcat for it?

sorry for poor english

Guest cegoanaue

i tested the joestone rom and the ril is stable in g510-0251 the video working (youtube and gallery) the only bugs camera and the bt

Edited by cegoanaue

Guest joestone

I tested your second build and I couldn't get NFC to work. It turned on and off (after a restart because on first boot it wouldn't turn off) but I could't read any tag at all. Are you sure that NFC is working? If so, what do you think might have caused the problem? I did a factory reset, erased dalvik cache and formatted system before installing...

Thank you both (Kra1o5 & joestone) for you marvellous efforts to our benefit.

Tested it with my Nexus S. I opened a website on my g510 then put the two phones back to back. A window opened said tap to beam. After tap my nexus S opened the same website . Also tested with pictures the same way.

Guest cegoanaue

Tested it with my Nexus S. I opened a website on my g510 then put the two phones back to back. A window opened said tap to beam. After tap my nexus S opened the same website . Also tested with pictures the same way.

joestone i tested your room with another boot.img and the videos work the camera too. but the video recording give me a fc and the ril is stable 0 errors whit ril great work

Guest filipe.lopes

joe help me... why i can't install your's cm10.1 im my g510-0100?? i have kra5o1's cm10.1, and when i flash your's giveme a error in assert ! ... i'm from portugal.. sorry for bad english :)

Edited by filipe.lopes

Perhaps the behaviour is different between beam and normal tag reading. I don't have another device to test Beam function but I reinstalled your ROM and I still can't read NFC tags... Can you try with a tag instead of another device?

Also, in Google Play Store I couldn't find NFC Task Launcher application... only the plugins for it...

Thanks for your efforts!

Edited by fpb

Guest pidji82

Nice rom ,joestone cm,but after charging up to 100% i leave phone locked (wifi and data 3g off),after about 1h i get 90%.Also icons on the status bar (wifi and network) sometimes get gray ,and sometimes blue color randomly (both working).

Torch dont work.

Edited by pidji82