CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

I've just installed Kra1o5's build, and am debugging Bluetooth. I found two issues there:

1. hardware/qcom/bt/ is not getting build due to a check for "msm8960", which is not what we're using)

2. after "fixing" that, it seems that code only supports "/dev/smd" as BT transport, not UART as we seem to be using (opening /dev/smdX completely fails)

@Kra1o5: the libbt-vendor.so in your build, how does that get build? Am I missing a repository again? ;)

EDIT: currently looking if we can use libbt-hci for this (will have to add support for QC BT in there, but that can be copied from the (public) hciattach source)....

Edited by ithamar

Guest joestone

Here is my new build. I fixed some bug related to battery life. Now I have much better battery life , still not perfect , but better as before.

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G510.zip

My build uses internal sd as primary to set external sd as primary you need to change build.prop.

change this line: #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

to this: vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

save the file and reboot the phone

Edited by joestone

Guest n1ggrsdntcry

Here is my new build. I fixed some bug related to battery life. Now I have much better battery life , still not perfect , but better as before.

My build uses internal sd as primary to set external sd as primary you need to change build.prop.

And how about battery life?

Guest TangerineTractor

Screen is still quite washed out... but the bigger issue for me is the Camera forcing a reboot after about ten photos... and it's not just all at once... take a few photos, do other stuff, take a few more... reboot... shame!

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest massimo63

Hi Joestone, thanks for the update, can be flashed without modify on the Y300.100 as well?

Thanks,

Max

Guest MadHatterRyu

@Joestone start a new thread : ) for CM10.1 that way, you can keep editing the first post and we'll know what's up.. besides... with 23 pages, I think the topics bloating

Guest massimo63

^ that IS for the Y300

Ok, but I see in the build.prop "model G510", there's somethings I must change? (I was ask for the Joestone rom, not for the Kraios that I've already on my phone!)

Massimo

Edited by massimo63

why the hell is my screen working just fine?

Edit: not that I'm complaining

lol lucky you !! and its really strange, we have the same device, maybe there is some tiny differences, or maybe it depends on what changes we have made to our phones so far, have ya been flashing other custom Roms on your phone ? i know it seems lame :D just an opinion

Edited by ako0

Guest MadHatterRyu

I'll take a screenshot of this, I dont really have a problem with this rom at all.. its incredibly stable.. there IS ONE THING which I find a bit annoying but can get used to.. (though I wish its resolved)

http://s522.photobucket.com/user/terrywolfster/media/2013_09_13_150520.png.html

the 3 buttons (return, home, task manager) are taking up real estate on my little screen.. and it looks silly with 3 buttons below that..

Guest n1ggrsdntcry

I'll take a screenshot of this, I dont really have a problem with this rom at all.. its incredibly stable.. there IS ONE THING which I find a bit annoying but can get used to.. (though I wish its resolved)

http://s522.photobuc...150520.png.html

the 3 buttons (return, home, task manager) are taking up real estate on my little screen.. and it looks silly with 3 buttons below that..

To remove this three buttons use "expanded desctop" option in power off menu.

http://s522.photobuc...150520.png.html

the screenshot is perfect but its not an optical photo from the display, only a digital/data pic, which is made by the system.

it will not show any display issue!

=)

Guest MadHatterRyu

@

the screenshot is perfect but its not an optical photo from the display, only a digital/data pic, which is made by the system.

it will not show any display issue!

=)

My POINT is, it looks the SAME on both my monitor as well as my phone.. jeez XD

Edit: the reason I took a screenshot wasnt to prove there isnt milkiness, its for the 3 buttons..

Edited by MadHatterRyu

@

My POINT is, it looks the SAME on both my monitor as well as my phone.. jeez XD

Edit: the reason I took a screenshot wasnt to prove there isnt milkiness, its for the 3 buttons..

ah, ok!

sorry =)

=)

by the way its really strange some of us has this issue, and some of us hasnt on the same device...

do you have y300-0100 too?

Edited by Laximus

Guest MadHatterRyu

indeed, the Y300-100..

Edit: no milky screen as such but now that I browse through my wallpaper collection, I feel something missing.. its like the display quality has reduced a little bit.. not something I cant live with

indeed, the Y300-100..

Edit: no milky screen as such but now that I browse through my wallpaper collection, I feel something missing.. its like the display quality has reduced a little bit.. not something I cant live with

lol you are one of those i can't trust in

Guest MadHatterRyu

lol you are one of those i can't trust in

:P I can FEEL the hate LOL.. hey, I MIGHT have a suggestion..

http://translate.goo...ad.php?t=617016

can someone flash this kernel in? it's MEANT for CM10.1... whats it like with the kernel?

is the milky issue resolved? I'm thinking of flashing it in too...

Edit: this is ONLY a hypothesis... I mean, the G510 doesnt seem to have the issue right? so what if we tried a stock G510 kernel?...

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest MadHatterRyu

Just flashed Defroost kernel... hey I have a question, if you flash a rom on top of a kernel, is the kernel gone? heres what happened..

right after I flashed the kernel, "phone has stopped working" a funny notification like that came up.. then I flashed the rom again and now everythings working, but when I check setCPU, my top frequency continues to be 1ghz just like any other Y300 rom before... but.. the Kernel is for G510, roms for G510... WTF happened? o_O *confused as hell*

the image quality seems to have improved slightly... dunno... might be just a placebo effect because I'm getting used to the rom.. the only place I feel a slight vivid white is on whatsapp.. everything else seems to appear normal..

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Just flashed Defroost kernel... hey I have a question, if you flash a rom on top of a kernel, is the kernel gone? heres what happened..

Yes, reflashing a ROM will also replace the kernel (due to replacing boot/recovery partitions). How did you flash Defroost kernel?