CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest n1ggrsdntcry

- In file explorer (running in root mode) edit /system/build.prop

- chnage this line :#vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

- to this : vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

- save the file

- restart the phone

You can change the default storage by editing this line in build.prop anytime without reinstalling the rom.

thx. it works.

Guest antinbolton
any ideea why i can;t install any of the CM versions ? ... it say that something is missing ! can someone give me some tips ? what recovery they use and how they did it ?

You need twrp mate I tried using lewa and wouldn't work until I flashed twrp recovery

i have CWM :( ... i will try with twrp :) ... and post back :)

@edit .... worked with twrp .... but is quite unstable .... i've got a reboot after less hen 1 min.... when i've touch the settings button from sidebar !

Edited by evo92

joestone: I dont know if it helps or not to solve the Y300 milky colors issue, but when I flashed the Defroost kernel onto the stock rom, I got the same result.

I mean washed colors / low gamma level display.

example:

http://webstyleguide...cs/11-3-700.jpg

Low gamma level of display looks like exactly the same as the display issue on Y300.

yeah this pic explains the exact display issue on Y300, now in cm10.1 my display looks like the left pic but in the stock Rom it looks like the right pic, and in kra1o5's cm10 build it looks like the middle one lol

after restart ... all works great .... even the baterry looks great ... in 27 mins of use ... just 1% ... with wifi on .... browsing thru settings ... and all ... :) thx a lot for quick replay ... and great work guys !

srry for my bad english .... i hope you will understand all i want to say :)

@edit : it seems that gapps package from CM10 mess up the system ... and need reflash ... so ... any sugesions ?

Edited by evo92

sorry to bother you ... but i don't find the motion settings ... like flipe to mute .... for calls ... and so on... can you help please ?

nvm ... i found it :) ... thanx for gapps :)

Edited by evo92

Guest danny19901

I really like this ROM I was wondering if anyone else gets music stuttering or random freezes and playing when listen to music for a while as I use player pro and after a while it starts stuttering and soundcloud is same after a while it just stops playing music

Well, not much sense to make more builds without changes. To get bit part working need kernel changes, also if I dont said anything about leave the project , not is abandon ROM.

Joestone make builds for G510 & I make builds for Y300.

At the moment, Im working in CM10 because is for real daily use.

Guest antinbolton
welcome

How can I make the bottom navigation bar disappear, meaning the buttons back home ....?

thanks

Look for an option in system settings called expanded desktop I think it is then make it available in power menu then select it from there and will be gone :-)

Guest antonynext

At the moment, Im working in CM10 because is for real daily use.

Are you working to resolve the bug of the display ? and as for the battery consumption?

I hope you manage to fix all the bugs! keep it up!

Well about "milky screen" on Y300 models. Is a kernel related issue because we use G510 source.

& the answer from Huawei at the moment about Y300 European Source of kernel is: "Hi. There are no kernel sources released for Ascend Y300 yet, stay tuned with us! Thanks."

So I think we have long wait before Huawei release source code for us.

Greeting

Guest antonynext

Well about "milky screen" on Y300 models. Is a kernel related issue because we use G510 source.

& the answer from Huawei at the moment about Y300 European Source of kernel is: "Hi. There are no kernel sources released for Ascend Y300 yet, stay tuned with us! Thanks."

Greeting

This is a very bad news for me!!! Thank a lot for your work!!!

Greeting

joestone's build has an almost perfect color quality.