CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Waqar118

Really a good Rom.. working fast.. battery consumption is better...

Thanks for your hard work :)

just found 1 bug

while playing video, often green screen appears

i use mx player

Guest bogdanwp

Battery consumption over night , 0%. Rom is speedy . I use interactive governor with 320 min cpu , cfq scheduler , 16bit transparency on , dithering off and no animations as usual.

Edited by bogdanwp

i have the same problem...

After make a photo or install a app from Playstore i become a reboot :(

But the rest is awsome... thx 4 the great work @kra1o5

Edited by Timmih

Guest nirmalbalaji

Here is the Kernel source for Y300. I asked Huawei to send me a Kernel for Huawei Ascend Y300 and they said its available for download at http://consumer.huawei.com/cn/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=15491 It seems G510 and Y300 share the same Kernel.

@Kra1o5, if you need confirmation I can send you the email that I have received from Huawei.

Guest UtkarshAgrawal

where do i start/select "usb debugging modus"

normal i fount it at the system "developer options" tab.

Developers options is hidden in 4.2 .You can enable it by repeatedly pressing your phone build number on Settings-About Phone.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I'm in to test this CM 10.1 ROM and use it as my daily driver. Before I install this ROM I need some clarifications.

• What is the source code of this CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM? Is it ported from any other mobile or its directly developed from the source code of CM 10.1?
  • Does it have OTA Updater? If its available then it will wipe the data everytime when we have the new version?
  • Video chatting working in Hangouts and Skype?

Guest andy/newbie

I'm in to test this CM 10.1 ROM and use it as my daily driver. Before I install this ROM I need some clarifications.

• What is the source code of this CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM? Is it ported from any other mobile or its directly developed from the source code of CM 10.1?
  • Does it have OTA Updater? If its available then it will wipe the data everytime when we have the new version?
  • Video chatting working in Hangouts and Skype?

first point dont no about source, second no ota but i just wipe cash and dvailk and its fine hangouts and skipe i dont use so cannot say