CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest SaurabhRCk

As a beta build its going awesome! I am sure after a thorough work with thins rom and after approx. 30-40 builds, it can be a stable rom than any other rom. thank you for your great work. Cheers!

Guest dataflash

Hey, i'm using CM 10.1 on my y300-0100 and i really like it. everything is fine and fast, but is there any method to get the expanded quick settings in the notification panel ? I mean the big buttons :)

greetz dataflash

Edited by dataflash

Guest danny19901

I Love this ROM also I don't get what people mean by milky screen not noticed this on my Y300-0100 but my brightness is always on full but is there anyway you can fix if possible the notification toggle button to stop moving when AM/PM is on as it starts to push off the screen at times this is my only issue as well as random reboots games work well but temple run oz seems to lag after so long no big deal though also music is loud but sometimes has slight distortion on full volume

Guest bgmenot111

This kernel file is just for ROM developers and do not used to upgrade your moblie phone as the firmware,which may make your phone totally dead. OMG???? Seriously true.

Yeah I know. I just put it on site

Guest bgmenot111

No , I saw it and I put it .

I wasnt sure that is just for rom developers but now I am sure that is just for developers and I cant use it.

Guest Massy97

No , I saw it and I put it .

I wasnt sure that is just for rom developers but now I am sure that is just for developers and I cant use it.

But he changes something like the Milky screen?

Guest fonz93

But he changes something like the Milky screen?

Forget his link, is only a kernel source of g510, isnt flashable and don't solve anything, is only used by devs for do custom kernel...

Guest andrea2107

@Kra1o5 sorry to bother you but will this be getting updated also do you know if anyone is working on CM10.2 4.3 for Y300

Someone is working,can't give you more info

Guest danny19901

Im guessing this ROM is no longer getting worked on well in mean time try Joestone's ROM of cm10.1 but great work Kra1o5, joestone, Dazzazo and Josalaito I hope we see cm10.2 or maybe 4.4 kitkat I can only hope but with great awesome devs its possible

Nowdays is better to use joestone cm10.1. I'm using it and it works very good. Camera (photos) works ok, no reboots and no green screen. It doesn't record video, but it doesn't crash or reboot. And no green lines in gallery when you are watching a video.

http://goo.im/devs/joestone/g510/cm-10.1-20131014-UNOFFICIAL-G510.zip

Joestone continues this project on other thread. Kra1o5 is working on CM10 , and no longer on this.

Guest fricy81

Fm radio doesnt work in joestone project but in krolo5 project works well

why?

Which FM app did you manage to get working on CM, and how? AFAIK FM only works on stock roms, please share if you had success with it.

Guest Massy97

The Adreno 203 GPU, can handle video streams in 480p and will be the perfect partner for those devices have screens with resolution 800×480/854×480. (You can change the resolution to enter keys Soft-Touch?