CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Great work. But my g510 don t connect to WiFi. Device found the network, save this, but don't connect to WiFi. I'm italian.

Thanks Kra

Use wpa_supplicant from stock rom.

Really i dont left cm10.1, only want to have one stable version before make new.

Greetings

Sorry I misunderstood you...T_T ,and that is a great idea that while we are waiting for CM10.1 we can enjoy CM10, So we will be happy.

You are a god , thanks for your work on this.

Good luck

Guest bgmenot111

The Adreno 203 GPU, can handle video streams in 480p and will be the perfect partner for those devices have screens with resolution 800×480/854×480. (You can change the resolution to enter keys Soft-Touch?

It is said for 720p recording in devices We must changes some files is lib. If oneperson work on it , We can see 720p videos in our devices without lag:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1154215

and I have a question. what is this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1880812

Edited by bgmenot111

Guest SaurabhRCk

It is said for 720p recording in devices We must changes some files is lib. If oneperson work on it , We can see 720p videos in our devices without lag:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1154215

and I have a question. what is this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1880812

in the rom fusion x there is 720p recording. can't we use those lib files in cm?

Guest bgmenot111

I dont know. you must ask to tillaz.

but it is believe in fusion x we have only xml file for recording 720p it means fusion x records hd videos along lag

Edited by bgmenot111

Guest fricy81

@SaurabhRCk: AFAIK there's no extra 720p lib in fusion x, it's just a custom media_profiles.xml and moto camera app that can change the resolution. Just tested 720p recording on fusion 7.1, frame rate is ~12fps. After copying those files into my b197-slim I can record at 720p without any other modifications. But I'd rather stay on 480p@25 fps...

Guest bgmenot111

@SaurabhRCk: AFAIK there's no extra 720p lib in fusion x, it's just a custom media_profiles.xml and moto camera app that can change the resolution. Just tested 720p recording on fusion 7.1, frame rate is ~12fps. After copying those files into my b197-slim I can record at 720p without any other modifications. But I'd rather stay on 480p@25 fps...

Yes, It is true.thanks for being approved.

I hope somebody make 720lib for our devices. special thanks to him

what is fusion 7.1?? Do you mean fusion x beta 7?

Which files should we copy from it to encoding 720p ? Can u make a update.zip for encoding 720p without lag with lib files and custom xml file for all roms?

Edited by bgmenot111

Hm, Kra1o5 has changed something in his start-post, but NOT the download-link, so we'll always download the R9 and not the R10.

Pls Change - even though a very good ROM, thank you.

Greetings from Germany, Shadowghost

Guest SaurabhRCk

camera still put the mobile into bootloop? other cm 10.1 release fixed that issue but still have a little milky screen. combining both those releases would make a great 10.1.

Hm, Kra1o5 has changed something in his start-post, but NOT the download-link, so we'll always download the R9 and not the R10.

Pls Change - even though a very good ROM, thank you.

Greetings from Germany, Shadowghost

Fixed.

camera still put the mobile into bootloop? other cm 10.1 release fixed that issue but still have a little milky screen. combining both those releases would make a great 10.1.

See changelog in github

Guest SaurabhRCk

i just saw, but there is nothing regarding to camera. but in not working list you mentioned green screen. so just a lil confused. anyway great work. love your cm 10 though.

R10:

Fix battery drain

Make some changes from CAF

Add ROW IO & set as default

Fix milky screen (Thanks Dazzozo for kernel updates)

Add some missing overlays options

Fix wifi reconnect

Ramdisk cleanup

Fix backlight buttons

Now connect more fast to network

Now show baseband version (Workaround)

Minor bugfixes

Guest TangerineTractor

Yeah, wifi tempremental during setu, wouldn't connect, but did eventually after initial setup completed.

Phone rebooted after three camera photos though, and did the same every time.

Guest TangerineTractor

Brilliant except for no Wi-Fi scan (which I could live with) and the camera bug (which I couldn't). Hoping the camera issue is not too difficult to resolve....

Guest danny19901

Can't wait to test but according to not working says video recording and green screen for camera but joestone fixed the video recording and green screen anyway downloading now :)