CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest ehsan_zt

thank you for all your great effort in bringing us this rom Kra1o5 :D

I've tried R13 and I saw some bugs:

1) it uses more battery than R12,it drained 30% of battery in less than 10mins normal load, and it charges faster,goes from 10% to 50% in less than 30min(usually takes 1 hour).

2) I have reported flickering  when keyboard wants to run or sometimes after unlock which was in R12 and now it still is in R13.

everything else is great and smooth for me.I hope you can fix these issues in the next update.

thanks again :D

BTW I have a noob question,is this rom very different from joestone's CM 10.1 ?

Edited by ehsan_zt

Guest danny19901

thank you for all your great effort in bringing us this rom Kra1o5 :D

I've tried R13 and I saw some bugs:

1) it uses more battery than R12,it drained 30% of battery in less than 10mins normal load, and it charges faster,goes from 10% to 50% in less than 30min(usually takes 1 hour).

2) I have reported flickering when keyboard wants to run or sometimes after unlock which was in R12 and now it still is in R13.

everything else is great and smooth for me.I hope you can fix these issues in the next update.

thanks again :D

BTW I have a noob question,is this rom very different from joestone's CM 10.1 ?

Joestones seems to get updated more quickly but as of differences theres not much joestones has softkeys also pie options also multi user option and a few other odd things although joestones was made with G510 in mind but works with Y300 kra1o5 build for me seemed more stable but I haven't used in a while as I have been using CM10.2 since released from first build

Guest Nabbosauro88

I really like this rom :D , but i can't update it by OTA. Can anyone tell me why please? At the moment i'm with R12 'cause i don't want to loose anything while flashing the R13/14

Edited by Nabbosauro88

I really like this rom :D , but i can't update it by OTA. Can anyone tell me why please? At the moment i'm with R12 'cause i don't want to loose anything while flashing the R13/14

I use dropbox as host for OTA but Dropbox cancel my share options because high volume of downloads.

Guest TangerineTractor

Very fast. Probably the fastest I've tried. Video is still not 100% right... some files won't play, but it seems pretty random which will and which won't.

Need to fully charge overnight and then see what battery performance is like tomorrow.

Question... is it possible to completely remove the quick settings icon and feature?

i'm on fusionx right now and it is really clean and stable ... more the the stock rom ... i just wanna ask if this rom is as stable as the fusionx ... does the HW acceleration work? ... games works great? and what about battery drain? 

Very fast. Probably the fastest I've tried. Video is still not 100% right... some files won't play, but it seems pretty random which will and which won't.

Need to fully charge overnight and then see what battery performance is like tomorrow.

Question... is it possible to completely remove the quick settings icon and feature?

Fastest u tried,u mean on cm 10.1 or stock too?How is the battery life now after fully charge?Sorry for my bad english.

Guest TangerineTractor

Fastest u tried,u mean on cm 10.1 or stock too?How is the battery life now after fully charge?Sorry for my bad english.

Fastest of all the roms, stock or cm. Battery similar to other cms... not bad but not a good as some 196 based stock roms.

Guest Andrew rimz

Fastest of all the roms, stock or cm. Battery similar to other cms... not bad but not a good as some 196 based stock roms.

I agree its best cm for speed, but dose slow down habit after a few days I just wipe cashe and dvalk and all good again

Guest ehsan_zt

I seem to have a problem> I flashed SuperSU 1.65 in recovery and rebooted my phone,when I go to settings under superuser,I have nothing and my device is not rooted:-?

I flashed SuperSU 1.25 and I have root,but there;s nothing in settings,superuser :-?

am I doing something wrong ?

Also,I flashed gapps in recovery and keyboard was force closing all the time ,anyone has a working gapps ?

Edited by ehsan_zt

Guest TayoOnabule

I seem to have a problem> I flashed SuperSU 1.65 in recovery and rebooted my phone,when I go to settings under superuser,I have nothing and my device is not rooted:-?

I flashed SuperSU 1.25 and I have root,but there;s nothing in settings,superuser :-?

am I doing something wrong ?

Also,I flashed gapps in recovery and keyboard was force closing all the time ,anyone has a working gapps ?

With CM you don't need to flash any superuser binaries. Reinstall and just leave it as it is :)