CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest lucap00

When I take a picture with included flash, pictures are too yellow. :P

I haven't tour problem...:unsure:, did you test change camera app? If it does not work, test a full wipe, wipe system, data, dalvik, cache and cust; after this, flash cm and gapps, maybe it's a not correct flash of the ROM :unsure:, if you don't resolve, return to stock and if the problem persists, it's an hardware problem probably :(

Guest Yaqubyahya

I'm not having any of these problems, phones working fine and I'm a heavy user.

I use the camera nearly daily, ive never had a reboot or a crash.

Guest coavasic96

well for me stock is too flashy and Cm less than normal = you need an app in the middle :-)

I can suggest LG Camera (free) from playstore

I've tried a lot of applications and results are the same. Pictures with stock is more natural. Maybe not in the example above, but generally yes. :)

P.S. It only with falsh turned on. 

Edited by coavasic96

Guest Bundizle

i think all cm roms have this problem..even dazzozo's cm 10.2..the process 'blink' does not let the phone go into deep sleep mode. I dont know how the stock roms were able to get rid of the issue. I think it is with the issue of the kernels.

Guest lucap00

i think all cm roms have this problem..even dazzozo's cm 10.2..the process 'blink' does not let the phone go into deep sleep mode. I dont know how the stock roms were able to get rid of the issue. I think it is with the issue of the kernels.

My phone can go into deep sleep, with all cm... Maybe only some people have got this problem :(

Guest Bundizle

My phone can go into deep sleep, with all cm... Maybe only some people have got this problem :(

i think everybody using cm based roms are experiencing the same issue. it sucks Edited by Bundizle

Guest fricy81

R17 with cexstel v50: Battery feels much better than previous version, 1d 13h since last charge with 3h+ screen on, and still have 40% left. :-)

However, I can't connect to bluetooth, and "blink" drain still present. Joestone has a workaround for that. In the meantime I recommend using Cextel kernel, with 65Mhz minimum CPU the drain is less significant.

Also the volume could be a bit louder, especially the FM tuner, as I can use the DSP manager to boost music playback, but not the FM.

Anyone has working bluetooth with R17?

Edited by fricy81

Guest Bundizle

R17 with cexstel v50.

Battery feels much betterd than previous version, 1 13 hours since last charge, 3h+ screen on, and still have 40% left. :-)

However, can't connect to bluetooth, and "blink" drain still present. Joestone has a fix for that.

the only way to get rid of this is to disable the notification light..other than that perfect..battery running screentime at 4hrs with the batt percentage at 46% using ceastles latest kernel.

Guest Bundizle

R17 with cexstel v50.

Battery feels much betterd than previous version, 1 13 hours since last charge, 3h+ screen on, and still have 40% left. :-)

However, can't connect to bluetooth, and "blink" drain still present. Joestone has a fix for that.

the only way to get rid of this is to disable the notification light..other than that perfect..battery running screentime at 4hrs with the batt percentage at 46% using ceastles latest kernel.

Guest fricy81

What problem you have with BT?

My phone does not see other phones/computers, and can't be found on other devices.

It runs r17 ota upgraded from r16 with cexstel v52. Caches were wiped.

If it works for you I'll try a clean install, but first I want to make sure the problem is with my install.

Thx.

My phone does not see other phones/computers, and can't be found on other devices.

It runs r17 ota upgraded from r16 with cexstel v52. Caches were wiped.

If it works for you I'll try a clean install, but first I want to make sure the problem is with my install.

Thx.

I found other devices & i see my phone from other devices.

Guest coavasic96

Kra1o5, What are you planning next? CM 10.1 r17 and CM 10 r12 is very stable and only bug is h/w decoding and youtube videos is pixelated. (only in CM 10.1)  :) 

Kra1o5, What are you planning next? CM 10.1 r17 and CM 10 r12 is very stable and only bug is h/w decoding and youtube videos is pixelated. (only in CM 10.1)   :)

I need to fix something in the correct way for cm10.1 & yes not more to do with cm10.

R18:

-Properly way to fix green line on videos like Youtube in HQ (The old way have problems with some HQ videos)

Thanks for the update, love it :wub:

Edited by MasterRck