CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest rymate1234

Ok seriously guys, you need to stop arguing!

Just count yourself lucky that your device can even RUN kitkat, unlike my phone.

btw dazzozo is cool dude he developed for my old phone until about 6 - 8 months ago

Guest nirmalbalaji

You have created the CyanogenMod best of all.
For me Dazzozo is incompetent and slow.

Why not create something?Even an Alpha

You also a human being who has BRAIN. If you have a gut and you are really so fast then try to make a ROM yourself. Then you will understand what the hell you are talking about. :ph34r:

Guest Dazzozo

Just count yourself lucky that your device can even RUN kitkat, unlike my phone.

btw dazzozo is cool dude he developed for my old phone until about 6 - 8 months ago

You nailed it :P

Guest TangerineTractor

He can't be that cool... He doesn't follow me on Twitter... ;-)

Guest Dazzozo

Just out of curiosity have you still got your zte crescent? :-)

Yep. I was running out of reasons to really bother with it (slow, approximately 4 users, awful hacks), and then I was down to "because running newer Android versions is cool", and then it stopped being cool. :P

Guest Bundizle

LOL.

Try having all of these ROMs without my contributions over the last year and a half on Huawei msm7x27a. I STARTED all of this. I started all of this when there was barely any msm7x27a devices. Everything is based on my work.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Keep showing your ignorance, fool. It's beautiful.

edit: putting that in my Twitter bio, might even get a tattoo https://twitter.com/Dazzozo

haha...nice..so what more of slow and incompetent :D  :P  work are you doing? lol

Guest anasbinmuslim

I'm using this ROM on my Y300. Only problem is random reboots. When I run any heavy app, phone reboots. Previously I also used CM 10.2 but it rebooted extensively. Then came to know that this ROM doesn't reboots but sometimes it does :(

Guest TangerineTractor

SO far, so good. No issues, no errors, super-smooth. Don't thing the batetry is quite as good as stock, but seems acceptable so far. WIll need a day or so to properly test.

Nice job! Definitely not slow or incompetent! ;-)

Guest PrinceEndymion88

is it possible to delete the radio control volume into the volume pane? when I try to increase the volume, the first is always that of the radio and not the ringer ...

Guest TangerineTractor

OK... runs perfectly, no issues. But such a shame the battery is nowhere near close to stock. On a full charge, it dropped 10% in less than an hour on 3g doing very little. Standby is fine on Wifi, but it's on 3g that's the issue.

Guest Romagnolo1973

OK... runs perfectly, no issues. But such a shame the battery is nowhere near close to stock. On a full charge, it dropped 10% in less than an hour on 3g doing very little. Standby is fine on Wifi, but it's on 3g that's the issue.

in my only 2G test Fusion X is 35% better than CM10.1 and using 3G or WiFi I think the difference drop till 50%, that's why I use Fusion and not CM 10.1 (and you are using a stock based rom too)

It's a pain because honestly CM10.1 has some plus compared to stock and is stable and really fast, but the batery drain is remarcable.

Guest fricy81

RE Battery life: In my opinion R16 and R17 had very good battery life, not as good as stock, but best among CMs. R19 is a bit disappointing in this regard, wakelocks are eating juice fast.

Stats:

6 hours since pulling off the charger,~about 25% battery eaten

deep sleep: ~2h

awake: ~4h

screen: ~1h

PowermManagerService reports ~3h accounted awake time, and it looks like this wakelock was caused by GpsLocationProvider, even though GPS should have been off except for a 20 minute period.

@Kr1o5: Still CM10.1 is a very good and stable rom for me, thx! ;-)

Oh, one more thing: I still have the bluetooth issue I mentioned a few days ago, even though I wiped the phone two times and paid extra attention NOT to restore any related settings from backup. If I turn on the BT and reboot the phone I can connect the phone, but if I try to connect without reboot the phone cannot be seen, and can't see phones/computers. Already paired connections work though. Really strange.

Edited by fricy81

Guest nirmalbalaji

Its good to see some one testing CM ROMs who almost always use Stock ROM. Post all your impressions and opinions about this ROM.

Cheers.

you cant do a REAL test without 2-3 battery charging cycle.

Guest TangerineTractor

you cant do a REAL test without 2-3 battery charging cycle.

You can't do 2-3 battery charging cycles if you use your phone in the real world for work as well as leisure!

I think the battery reporting may be inconsistent and erratic, but twice from a full charge it discharged to a reported 90% in less than an hour, and if you boot into TWRP recovery, the figure reported there is usually slightly different (higher) and that reported the same.

I'm not in a position to be able to go and risk letting my phone die on me because the batetry drains too quickly.