CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Zly Dzik

Guys I have problems with some games ex. Minecraft Pocket Edition, Angry Birds, etc. Minecraft starts but the screen is black for entire time so playing is impossible. Some of them wont even start. Any ideas how to deal with it? I'm using R19 with stock CM kernel.

Guest lucap00

Guys I have problems with some games ex. Minecraft Pocket Edition, Angry Birds, etc. Minecraft starts but the screen is black for entire time so playing is impossible. Some of them wont even start. Any ideas how to deal with it? I'm using R19 with stock CM kernel.

With minecraft I resolve it with this method: open the game, black screen, go home, open again the game from recent apps and enjoy minecraft ;)

Guest Zly Dzik

With minecraft I resolve it with this method: open the game, black screen, go home, open again the game from recent apps and enjoy minecraft ;)

Thanks bro! It works now with your method

Guest Asianfoodrules

HI Kra105,

This rom is good but one thing puts me off..

I have G510 and it shows Y300.

Also no NFC even though I have it on stock.

Auggghh! RAGE.

Could you somehow create a G510 separate version for us G510 users?

Cheers.

Guest fricy81

HI Kra105,

This rom is good but one thing puts me off..

I have G510 and it shows Y300.

Also no NFC even though I have it on stock.

Auggghh! RAGE.

Could you somehow create a G510 separate version for us G510 users?

Cheers.

Joestone's Daytona 10.1 is for g510, you can find it's thread here on Modaco.

Guest Zly Dzik

I have a question about menu, home and back 'buttons' just below the screen. Is there any method which I can use to turn their light off? It' pretty annoying when I'm reading something in Moon Reader or Aldiko.

I have a question about menu, home and back 'buttons' just below the screen. Is there any method which I can use to turn their light off? It' pretty annoying when I'm reading something in Moon Reader or Aldiko.

you can with an init.d script

Just installed about an hour ago :D

Good work kra...it's awesome :D

The issues i found are minor :P

A 720P video can't be played in MXplayer which was perfectly played with s/w mode in stock :P (no big deal i have only one video like that :D )

Sound is lower than previous builds :(

The main thing i prefer from CM is loud sound but it is now reduced :(

Did anyone notice or is it only me who have not stats of screen on battery stats??? ;)

Edit: It's coming after reboot :P

Great ROM...plz consider increasing volume :D

Edited by MasterRck

Guest lucap00

I installed CM10.2 and I actually find it faster than 10.1, videos are also working for me too, I suggest moving to 10.2 guys.

I test it some day ago andò after an hour I return to this ROM, with cm 10.2 i had a lot of random reboot:( :(

Guest Romagnolo1973

I dont say that, but I dont have big ideas to make a new version.

a to do list could be:

- increase a little bit the volume

- decrease button backlight 

- trying solve the blik led issue 

This would be enought for a R20 almost perfect

Hi Tillaz, thanks for your roms, i like cm10 and cm10.1 very much, I just have a problem with camera, even with a fresh install (all the wipe, install cm, install gapps) : when launching camera, app crashes and says "cannot connect to camera". I think it's a camera driver problem. I don't have this issue with stock rom or CM11. I bought my Y300-0100 two weeks ago. Do you know how to take camera driver from my stock to your rom ? Or how to make a camera firmware update from cm10.1 ?
Thanks a lot

Guest SaurabhRCk

May be you can try 4.4.2. It would be awesome. I know daz is there for it, but with your insight kk experience will be more enriched. You can think about it. Just a suggestion. Love your work.