What does your phone look like??

Guest Clarkiieh

Guest Clarkiieh

Hey guys just wanted to compare everyone's UI and how you have all customised your launchers and setting to suit you!! So start posting!!

Here's mine

Apex launcher Fusion X Rom.

post-1020571-13777996392468_thumb.jpg

post-1020571-1377799647589_thumb.jpg

How you get that font? Does changing DPI to 210 effect gaming?
the font is droid i installed with rom toolbox pro and the gaming experience is the same

post-991191-13778207830175_thumb.jpg

Guest Clarkiieh

So what does changing the DPI actually do? and yeah I found it haha cool font, just installed a custom boot animation going to test in a min hope I dont get bootloop!

• 1 month later...
Guest markhuges

Mine with Nova Launcher and MeeUI icon pack  :ph34r:

That looks very nice :) 

You sure have alot of apps!   Can i ask you, when you hold home and see memory management  How much FREE Ram do you have? (  really want to know lol, considering how many apps you have) :) thanks  

That looks very nice :)

You sure have alot of apps!   Can i ask you, when you hold home and see memory management  How much FREE Ram do you have? (  really want to know lol, considering how many apps you have) :) thanks  

memory usage about 234MB used 159MB Free currently.. 

does not matter how many apps i have... what's matter is how many apps running in the background.. 

Guest markhuges

memory usage about 234MB used 159MB Free currently.. 

does not matter how many apps i have... what's matter is how many apps running in the background..

nice, oh yeah true say! :) Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

jo36Rfz.pngWCqEsnQ.png

Default Lock screen, wish I could change it since its the only thing thats rkinda ruining everything.

Other than that I went for a pretty minimal look. Apex Launcher I think, with the Tiny White Icon Pack

First page with the time, date and battery level since I hided the notification bar. Second page are the main apps

Not much else to see in the drawer, so thats it

Guest khasscorpio

jo36Rfz.pngWCqEsnQ.png

Default Lock screen, wish I could change it since its the only thing thats rkinda ruining everything.

Other than that I went for a pretty minimal look. Apex Launcher I think, with the Tiny White Icon Pack

First page with the time, date and battery level since I hided the notification bar. Second page are the main apps

Not much else to see in the drawer, so thats it

This one is the most decent.  :)

Guest fricy81

Here's mine. Nova Launcher (MIUI dark theme if on a CM ROM). Minimalistic Text customised clock. Icons from various theme packs.

I love that clock app.

Here's mine. Nova launcher, glaskart theme/icons and chronus clock.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...