CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest jimwormold

Hi all

All is working well with R8 on my G510-0100. It's been installed for two days and I've had no reboots (including when I shake it @icomeinpeace), or any other issues. Battery life is good (a day with normal use). Definitely an excellent daily use rom in my experience.

Many thanks for all the hard work.

Jim

Guest icomeinpeace

Hi all

All is working well with R8 on my G510-0100. It's been installed for two days and I've had no reboots (including when I shake it @icomeinpeace), or any other issues. Battery life is good (a day with normal use). Definitely an excellent daily use rom in my experience.

Many thanks for all the hard work.

Jim

Mine also worked great except for this rebooting issue. I will reflash it to see if it's better. Maybe it's my device that's causing this.

That's with latest TWRP and i had it too......

it's known bug after installing custom recovery......

Don't worry it's not big problem.....can't fix that.....

Maybe with next TWRP update it will be fixed.....

Now i use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-u8833.img

I put it back openrecovery-twrp-2.6.1.0-u8833.img to solve?

Guest icomeinpeace

Reflashed my device, now it does not reboot on shake anymore. Still, it reboots on running Tetris from EA. Any ideas why? I know that the game is not designed for this phone, but still...it should just crash, not reboot.

Now i use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-u8833.img

I put it back openrecovery-twrp-2.6.1.0-u8833.img to solve?

No. It would be worse. You can't even charge while your phone is off. Phone will boot into recovery mode if connected to charger.

Guest TangerineTractor

Guys, can you please keep this thread discussing the rom that it's about, not others. If you want to discuss cm10.2, do it in that thread.

Guest danny19901

Vídeo player on hardware works?

I only tried MX and so far doesn't seem to work sorry but software works fine also sorry I went off topic just trying to answer people questions

Guest Gavstor

Already testing works flawlessly no issues only had 1 FC which was BT Share FC at setup but BT works fine

okay thanks am gonna try now, but where you get gapps 4.3?