CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Y300-0100

Yeah, but where do I get the files from?

wpa_cli & wpa_supplicant from Y300 stock.

location /system/bin

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/544huo44uo2oqw5/wpa_supplicant

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qnrk2wzqrq3tr7p/wpa_cli

replace with root explorer and set permission and change owner. then reboot... 

permission:

Read: Owner,Group,Others

Write: Owner

Execute: Owner,Group,Others

Change owner:

Owner 0-root

Group 2000-shell

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest TangerineTractor

Hi. I have a problem with the newest build. The button backlights are constantly lit. Is there a solution or option for that?

Yes, I've got that too. Also in the camera app, the icon on the shutter button is fixed portrait.

I have this problem , but not with media server. 4h 39m on battery , CPU keep awake 4h 39m. Went from 100% to 92% in this time without doing nothing on it.

with what process?

Guest TangerineTractor

@Kra1o5

I don't know what you've changed in R11, but it is absolutely flying! No issues so far, going to fully charge then monitor battery performance.

Guest bogdanwp

About the battery loss in R10 , it got fixed after i backed up the rom and restored it back , don`t know why. Anyway , today i will try R11 it seems :D Cheers @Kra1o5

I have this problem , but not with media server. 4h 39m on battery , CPU keep awake 4h 39m. Went from 100% to 92% in this time without doing nothing on it.

Had 100 % battery at night...in the morning it went 75% with only one alarm Reminder  :unsure:​  its a huge battery drain in stand by mode bro :( its a beautiful rom buddy but it would be even more Fantastic if this rom had Stock rom battery timing which was adequate...

Guest TangerineTractor

Had 100 % battery at night...in the morning it went 75% with only one alarm Reminder  :unsure:​  its a huge battery drain in stand by mode bro :( its a beautiful rom buddy but it would be even more Fantastic if this rom had Stock rom battery timing which was adequate...

I've found that 4% per hour is about typical battery drain in any ROM on wifi standby. I can live with that... it's more what it uses in 3g standby and in general use.

Guest TangerineTractor

Hmm... Got the network fail to reconenct issue again, so replaced the files as before, and killed wifi altogether! Shame, as it was running scarily fast, although initially battery drain looked quite high for the time I had it running. Had to revert to a stock-based backup for wifi, not sure if/when I'll reflash.

I've found that 4% per hour is about typical battery drain in any ROM on wifi standby. I can live with that... it's more what it uses in 3g standby and in general use.

Yeah Exactly in standby mode and in general use it consumes more battery...in wifi use battery works fine... i have flashed stock based rom too :(  even though i like cynogenMod...its a perfect rom except this issue...