CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest bogdanwp

what are known bugs ?

I use it since R4. Haven`t seen any. People say about wifi reconnect. I personally didn`t have that problem.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest TayoOnabule
I'm just giving you a list of few decent browsers and I don't find chrome to be all that
Same. next browser and dolphin are far better than chrome... Edited by TayoOnabule

My instagram is crashing when refreshing activity

same for me :( and i have to mention i had this problem on stock based b190 lower roms but the rom is amazingly fast , i stay with it, thanks a lot kra1o5

Guest damian__

same for me :( and i have to mention i had this problem on stock based b190 lower roms but the rom is amazingly fast , i stay with it, thanks a lot kra1o5

does anyone have a solution for this?

i think this happens because the base is b175

did anyone try videorecording on r11? when i start recording, the camera app crashs. tryed with other camera apps from playstore and it's the same. strange because on previous versions it worked fine if i don't remember wrong.

anyways thanks kra1o5, overall the rom is amazing, i don't have any problem except the videorecording, even the battery drain it's fine, 2h 30min standby 1% used

Edited by @lex90

does anyone have a solution for this?

i am not sure, just changing rom solved this for me, i had this prob only in stock b175 , but when i flashed b190 the problem just vanished and havnt face it till now in this rom

Can play videos on this rom?????

On CM10.1 R14 i wasn't able to...

yeah i played some videos from instagram and some saved on my sd without prob

did anyone try videorecording on r11? when i start recording, the camera app crashs. tryed with other camera apps from playstore and it's the same

i have the same problem with video recording in r11, camera crashesh

Guest TayoOnabule

Wi-Fi reconnect still an issue. Used about 40% battery in 6 hours on 3g standby doing virtually nothing.

Odd... I've had the best battery life of all ROMs with this version. Although I'm on the g510 which has a bigger battery right?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Odd... I've had the best battery life of all ROMs with this version. Although I'm on the g510 which has a bigger battery right?

G510 has a 1700 mAh battery and Y300 has 1730 mAh battery and 1950 mAh battery for some countries.

Guest bogdanwp

android system has been awake for 11 hours and has used 39% battery, is it normal ??

I don`t think it is . Happened to me with R10 , i made a backup and restored it and weird , i didn`t have that anymore. Also , on R11 i don`t have this problem.

i dont flash gapps because play store doesn't work in my country, do u think it's related ? i was thinking of freezing android system :D :D but couldnt find it in app list in titanium backup 

Guest andrea2107

i dont flash gapps because play store doesn't work in my country, do u think it's related ? i was thinking of freezing android system :D :D but couldnt find it in app list in titanium backup

Yes,you want to freeze your OS....