[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Guest TangerineTractor
@ tangerineTractor - can you please compare the battery with the fusionX and b199 stock?
So far, it's as good if not better. Certainly better on standby... not really done enough use to draw fuller conclusions than that yet. Scrap that... forgot I'd had it plugged in for an hour printing off photos! Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

Hmmmm... Battery isn't as good as stock/fusion, but might be acceptable to people depending on their usage. Seems better in standby but heavier in actual use. The rom itself still has the legacy video playback issues, but the rest is fine, nice and clean.

Hi Play Store on this rom has not connection. why ? what can i do for this ? thanks
No problem for me, try another gapps Edited by fonz93

Guest SaurabhRCk

hi, if possible in the next update please fix the wifi mac address issue. the issue is fixed in kra1o5's cm 10.1. and I guess he shared the source also. thnx.

Guest deferentis

best rom no dbout. Joestone I have a question. I have dual stack ipv4/6. works perfect, ssh, telnet, web access, etc etc. but all the web browsers Ive tested has ipv4 preferred over ipv6. setting the dnss by hand to ipv6 does not take effect. I do not find any information on how to invert that situation. no trick and no working plugins for browsers at all. please can you point me to any documentation that enlight to me. 

thanks in advance and tones of thanks for your work.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kannasbor0

Szia Joe!

Megjött a telóm szervízből (dec 11.), felraktam ezt a ROM-ot, azóta ezt használom, és nagyon jó. Amit eddig próbáltam, minden működik, az akksi kb olyan, mint a gyárin, csak ott van a rengeteg CM beállítás. Egy bugot találtam, a profilválasztó összekuszálja a csengőhangokat, ha be van kapcsolva, nem csöng a telefon, csak rezeg, de kikapcsoltam, és így működik. :) Köszi a munkád!

Hi Joe!

I'm using your rom since I got back my phone from service (11th dec.), and it works very well. Everything is working fine, the battery usage is as good as on stock, but I have lot of settings, thanks to CM. I found one bug, if the profiler is on, the phone don't ring, just vibrate. I turned it off, and the problem solved. :) Best rom for G510! Thanks for your hard work!

Regards,

kannasbor,

aka Bóti from Mobilarena :)

Edit: I ran a test in Antutu 4, it gave me 8085 points, which is pretty cool. I just ask, that you overclocked the GPU?

Edited by kannasbor0

Guest masterdex

Hello Jo you've built a great rom amd i'm really gratiful for that. One big problem is the radio volume too low,pleas let tell us how to increase volume thanks. Merry christmas. :wub:

Guest murdock477

Hi

Play Store on this rom has not connection. why ? what can i do for this ?

thanks

You have to delete file called hosts. It can be found in system/etc folder. Happens me all the time. If that doesn't work check you're time and date settings to be right because if wrong then Google play can't verify certificate or something like that...

Hey guys,

I'm considering installing this ROM. Can you tell me about the battery life, does it last throughout the day? Any random reboots? Generally usable for daily use?

Any experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by svennn

Guest svennn

Is it possible to disable the in-app 3 dot menu in this rom?

I have the same issue, maybe it gets fixed in a future built. Until then maybe this module can help. Note that you need Xposed Framework set up ( see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401) before this mosule works:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2444531

Guest coavasic96

I have the same issue, maybe it gets fixed in a future built. Until then maybe this module can help. Note that you need Xposed Framework set up ( see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401) before this mosule works:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2444531

I found a solution, you just change qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0 to qemu.hw.mainkeys = 1 in build.prop. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coavasic96

No, this a downgrade. CM11 is 4.4.2 whereas this ROM is 4.2.2

Yes, but for me this is much better. Smooth, fast, good in gaming, most bug free. :) (I use with cexstel kernel)