[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

Guest SaurabhRCk

as i wrote above "i provide this fix because i put in the wrong kernel image at first modded version ... so it was my fault .." 

1. Download ROM and install

2. Install FIX for y300 i added to main post *updated few mins ago

thats all

Awesome man! Thnx! Flashing now. Will report later! Thnx again!

Guest hosseintori

sry but no. not 2g not 3g .

hangup call is work as before.just problem  network in b190

is there any chance to fix this ?

Edited by hosseintori

Guest joba69

Dude, everything is working great, color saturation is awesome! better than any build. But the camera is not working bro. what to do??

This seems to be an kernel reated issue with y300 .. for me G510 everything is working ...i will try to adapt another kernel for the tweak script and a one which is working with y300 camera ..

Guest SaurabhRCk

Thnx man! I will wait up for that fix! Anyway just to share, in your previous build camera worked great. also in the build (link bellow) 3.9.20 camera is working great. but 3.9.27 is awesome! performance is very good. so as the battery. And the color is just beautiful. Please try to fix the camera asap. I can try any fix you post  for testing purpose. Thnx again.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=677955

Guest joba69

Thnx man! I will wait up for that fix! Anyway just to share, in your previous build camera worked great. also in the build (link bellow) 3.9.20 camera is working great. but 3.9.27 is awesome! performance is very good. so as the battery. And the color is just beautiful. Please try to fix the camera asap. I can try any fix you post  for testing purpose. Thnx again.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=677955

Please try this .. hopefully camera and screen scaler is working ..

http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/217.6.150.243/y300-kernel.zip

Guest hosseintori

man sry for spam but you dont answer me ! is there any chance that you fix the problem network essues in build number 190 for asia ?!

not 2g not 3g  !

please dude fix that we are w@iting for that in here. <3

Edited by hosseintori

Guest joba69

Hi.. unfortunaly i could not download the firmware for your phone, because i have a real slow connection right now.

Will download it today evening... and then maybe we could find a fix .. but as i say could not promise that ..

man sry for spam but you dont answer me ! is there any chance that you fix the problem network essues in build number 190 for asia ?!

not 2g not 3g problems !

please dude fix that we are w@iting for that in here. <3

Guest joba69

Interesting now that the bugs look fixed. Might give this a try...

So what need flashing in what order on a Y300 now then.

You mean the camera bug? ...is the screen scaler working? you could easy test it if you use a program that shows current min freq... this should be 320 ...if screen is on ..

Guest joba69

Flashing it now! Will update you!

Update: camera is still not working dude! same error

Okay,...then it could only be an issue with libaries i change ...hmm, could try to fix... if i do a new version of the  rom ..so please be patiant 

Guest TangerineTractor

You mean the camera bug? ...is the screen scaler working? you could easy test it if you use a program that shows current min freq... this should be 320 ...if screen is on ..

No I meant the flashing sequence for a fresh install, rom, patches and so on. If you're doing a clean build, then I'll wait!

Guest bgmenot111

thanks

I think your miui rom is better then htcmania miui roms

but game does not runing good on your rom and camera does not working

but thanks your rom is best miui rom for G510

sorry for my bad english

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hi in a few minutes i will update mainpost... new build avialable for testing ....

more information in mainpost .. will upload now

just downloaded! Will install in the morning! And update you. Good night! thank you!

Guest joba69

Zip wouldn't install for me. Will try downloading again, but looks like it's corrupt.

okay ... seems upload error... will up it again-.... so far i can say .. its the fastest one so far... but as described in the manpost .. be patiant and wait until internal initialisation has finished

Guest joba69

re-upload finished ... please everyone load the re-uploaded files, i quickly made some changes in this build

and please .. provide a feedback if you try it...

Edited by joba69

Guest hosseintori

hi man ! could you download our version ( asia build number 190 ) and have a look ? ! please man half asia W@iton for you to fix the problem 3g 2g network . so sry for spam . it just remainding .

please answer

Edited by hosseintori