All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Zerondar

Hi everyone! :) I am using Fusionx and i want to install b199 update.app.can someone tell me how can i install it.i tried flashing the zip with CWM but it didn't work.

Guest theroundcube

For the 4.4.x roms, what's the difference between mokee, slimkat, and carbon? Also I tried carbon and like it better than cm11 because I can do more that I like, but WiFi and phone service don't work. Has anyone gotten those to work?

Edit for errors

Edited by theroundcube

Guest CyberArtZ

Hi everyone! :) I am using Fusionx and i want to install b199 update.app.can someone tell me how can i install it.i tried flashing the zip with CWM but it didn't work.

Hi, you can't install update.app with CWM or TWRP as an usual ROM. What you need to do is create a folder named 'dload' in your SD Card and copy the update.app into it. (Not the whole zip,just extract the update.app to the dload folder) Then turn off your phone and Hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button together. Firmawe update will begun shortly. 

Note: this update process will works ONLY If your phone came with an Europian Firmware pre-installed (B192,B199,B197) update will not work in Asian Firmwares like B189.

If you need a flashable zip of B199:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366704-stock-rom-repack-b199-android-411-g510y300/?hl=%20b199

Guest CyberArtZ

For the 4.4.x roms, what's the difference between mokee, slimkat, and carbon? Also I tried carbon and like it better than cm11 because I can do more that I like, but WiFi and phone service don't work. Has anyone gotten those to work?

Edit for errors

They all are based on AOSP 4.4 KitKat Sources,but the merged features are different. Mokee is a Chinese ROM based on Google AOSP+CyanogenMod, Slim ROMs (SlimKAT) are well known for its performance on Older Devices. Currently I'm running SlimKat and I feel it is smoother than CM11 for now. 

Guest Zerondar

Hi, you can't install update.app with CWM or TWRP as an usual ROM. What you need to do is create a folder named 'dload' in your SD Card and copy the update.app into it. (Not the whole zip,just extract the update.app to the dload folder) Then turn off your phone and Hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button together. Firmawe update will begun shortly. 

Note: this update process will works ONLY If your phone came with an Europian Firmware pre-installed (B192,B199,B197) update will not work in Asian Firmwares like B189.

If you need a flashable zip of B199:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366704-stock-rom-repack-b199-android-411-g510y300/?hl=%20b199

Thanks aLat! :)

Guest Reasonz21

HEY GAME LOVERS AM SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU GAMES THAT THE GAMER ROM V3 IS BEST GAMING ROM FOR THE Y300!!!! I WAS JUST RUNNING INJUSTICE FLAWLESSLY FOR AN HOUR AND THE BATTERY LIFE IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU JACCS!!! GREAT ROM!!! 5 STAR

Guest NaqiKiller

Did u ever hear about google dude?

Yeah I google it but I found no rom goodlooking

It would be great if I found a rom like fusion X or any 4.1+ srable rom...

Hey hi.... Help me.....

I need working rooting procedure for galaxy y S5360....!!!

Link please...Thanks

So go to a galaxy y rooting site-this is a huawei ascend site ......